test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Parts of Discovery Do You Want to See in STO?

Comments

• terminatrixxx#8288 terminatrixxx Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Besides all the ships, weapons and stuff i would like to get the clothing, see below:
    https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F479787%2Fdfb075e3-a2c7-44cf-a0ef-d45e83914208.JPG
    Princess of the 'House of the Immortals Armada'.
    Main ships: Dyson Tactical Science Destroyer + Qui'Tu Class Pilot Raptor
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Been thinking about this more since my initial request to get the season finalle Enterprise skin added.

I'd still love that, but in addition, I'd also like -

. The the armor the federation charachters wear.

. All klingon stuff, alien parts in customization, their uniforms, all the other Klingon ships

. I'd like the mirror universe armor

. I'd like the ability to actually select the color white with the free discovery uniforms, so I can make my characher a medical officer. (currently, choosing white ends up giving you something being more grey in color)

. I'd like the rest of the of the starfleet ships too. Specialy the Gagarin and the Europa.

. I'd like Sarek's robe for my Vulcan character. We need a good Vulcan robe if you ask me.

The mirror universe mother ship would make a great promotion ship me thinks.

Oh and I almost forgot - I would really apperciate the Discovery, the Shenzhou and the klingon Sarcophagus ship bridges too. :smile: pretty please
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    - Rest of the Discovery starships
    - New Species for Federation toons and boffs:
    Kelpien
    Cyborg
    - New appearance options for Klingons, Orions, Andorians and Tellarites to match how they appear in the series.
    - Klingon Armour
    - Discovery inspired weapons
    - Mirror Universe uniforms
    - Discovery style Constitution-class
  • jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    Give me more ships!! And the torpedos that the Lorca manoeuvre and the Andorian torpedo platforms fire. Pleaaaaase
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I would like to see all of the ships from the show in game as well as well as the following also please fix the captain uniform

All Fed & KDF ships
    Discovery shuttle
    Full ship interiors
    Ground Weapons
    Doctors White Uniform
    Cadet Badge
    Mirror Universe weapons and outfits
    Federation Combat uniforms
    Tardis Creature
    Kelpeins
    Cyborg
    New looks for KDF Orions Andorians Tellarites
    Klingon Armor
    The ground outfit that they were wearing on the planet at the star of the show
    Post edited by shadowkosh on
  • antho90000antho90000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2018
    I am definitely pro Discovery, but I think it might be a bit early into the run to put that much content in. The first series was mainly abut the war-the second series us where it will be more traditional Trek and as such more material will emerge.

That said, at the moment we can probably expect

Mirror Universe content.
    Introducing Kelpiens as playable characters.
    Introducing some of the new ships-Discovery, Sarcophagus etc.
    Introducing new DIS era versions of Kingon Bathleth.
    Character creation allowing for cosmetic variations to take account of the new show -DIS type Klingon facial appearance, or even the more Angular Andorian appearance
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    All I want is those new Terran outfits. Hopefully purchasable through the Z-store and not lobi because I have an awful lot of Imperial Captains that would like to wear them. The Emperor outfit would be a bonus.

LiJf02C.png

And it would be nice to finally give players the ability to use the Imperial prefix just like the Npc ships can do. I'd like the patterns as well. Purchasable separately or bundled with the prefix. And if it isn't too much trouble for the I.R.W. to be added to T6 ships for Romulan players. If getting the patterns is too much trouble I'd settle just for buying the Prefix or an option to disable U.S.S. & R.R.W. on all ships and let players write it ourselves (No Name). Right now it's exclusively for event ships only.

Gmx7k47.jpg
    WrtfKwY.jpg
    zocP0EY.jpg?1​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Finally got my account back!

I agree with the following:

- dsc starfleet & klingon hand weapons.
    - accurate outfits + security vest
    - the entire starfleet ship set and klingon ship set.
    - kelpian bridge officer reward from a dsc mission.
    - accurate dsc warp effect.
    - social hub on Qonos orion embassy complete with sexy orion men and women dancers.

-Tardigrade combat pet.

* what I'd add that I havent seen here so far:

- Mirror ground event: battle on the palace ship. You face off against the empress following lorca or vice versa.

- temporal space event: battle at the binary stars. (perhaps part of a discovery event tree)

- full discovery ship interior. The shenzhou and discovery bridges are unique but the rest of the interiors look the same. This would accompany a dsc mission obviously.

- new social zone on Earth: Paris, France Federation h.q. and embassy.

- the discovery constitution class as a t6 zen store & fleet ship item to be included in a bundle for the cross faction fed and klingon dsc ships.. Dsc Connie is different enough that its fair for all players to be able to purchase it for a reasonable price. And if players who already have t6 connie want the dsc connie skin they have to purchase it in the c store too! This could be a good money maker for cryptic.

Ps: dsc hand weapons need more accurate sounds.
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Captain Killy!

mEwadJW.jpg

The Other Ships!

eagle_allships.jpg

Mirror Uniforms!

s1-e10-killy.jpg

----

No Space Pig!

star-trek-discovery-1x05-choose-your-pain-trailer-18.jpg

That Europa is smexy and those bird of prey's are growing on me.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• aerous77aerous77 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    ISS prefex for starships would be nice

ABSOLUTE MUST: Discovery bridge interior.

It really breaks immersion to head to the inerior and find the generic "origin" bridge there. Talk a bout a let down. I could hear someone play a trombone in the background "WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" as my heart was breaking
    “The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have.” ― Leonard Nimoy.
  • crosis2014crosis2014 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Leave TRIBBLE out of STO. That show will be canned after the second season. Let it die as a blip in STO Timeline.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    nah, because they need to promote their streaming network with this show. I predict 9 seasons and at least 5 dscvry related lock boxes. instead of "deleting" those ships send me some next time @crosis2014 ^^
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I will also gladly take some off your hands too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • crosis2014crosis2014 Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Now that they have to pay for it themselves...I am not sure they will dump 9M an episode into a show. Subscriptions are back down. With any luck that disease with a Star Trek name will die soon. Flat characters, terrible acting. Second season should be NCC-1031G, and a whole new cast and a ship that doesn't look like it was trampled by elephants.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    except that won't ever happen, because they said 'no anthology'​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Customization options so we can make our Klingons look like in the show.

House T'Kuvma uniforms.

The missing uniform options for FED.

Customization options to make our Connies look like the new Enterprise.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    A Detmer boff, please;

A Discovery bridge.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • jeroscopejeroscope Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Re-releasing the uniforms would be nice. A bunch of us missed out.
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Weapons!

Klingon ranged and melee weapons as well as the FED hand phaser.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    A Detmer boff, please;

A Discovery bridge.
    Yeah, I really love the look they gave her.
    article-detmer.jpg
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • kunzone#2565 kunzone Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Klingon costumes (especially the Torchbearer stuff) and new look as option.
    All the Klingon Houses Uniforms, Mirror Disc Uniforms.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Discovery Klingon rifle, pistol, Bat'leth, and Mek'leth
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    All Fed & KDF ships

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    A Detmer boff, please;

A Discovery bridge.
    article-detmer.jpg

Awww. :) Thankds for posting this!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    A Detmer boff, please;

A Discovery bridge.
    article-detmer.jpg

Awww. :) Thankds for posting this!

She could pass for my Cassy toon in game
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    Nothing, I don't watch the show.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Discovery, "YUCK!"

Why did it have to show up in STO - An abomination of Trek & everything that it stands for. Hoping the series fail, and fail hard. Let it die. Let the upcoming season 2 be the end of it.

As far as ingame content from the show, guess it is too late, let what is be, no further energy need to be plced on developing bridges, Boffs, or doffs from that abomination.

Focus all that energy on true content and on another min-faction.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Access to a small part for the mirror universe, possibly to get to a battlezone where the Terrans are trying to finish off mirror Voq's forces after they somehow may or may not have been able to escape in a previous encounter which may or may not have happened depending on if the entire thing is a spoiler or not. The discovery terran armour would be a great thing to have as well though. Access does not always need to be taking our ships as we could still access via the network and jump onto a terran ship to play in one of those as an episodic ship ala Enterprise C/Dyson destroyer type of thing. Who knows may even drive demand for the Crossfield ships etc.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Discovery phaser pistol to go with the Discovery rifle. (hell just use the Kelvin Pistol functionality)
    Discovery Shuttle
    Full Discovery interior (will settle for bridge if I have to)
    Tweaked Discovery uniforms to be more screen accurate. Maybe throw in an open jacket variant.
    Discovery Tactical vest
    Discovery Mirror Uniforms
    Discovery Mirror Emperor's Sword
    Discovery style Constitution Class
    Rest of Discovery Fed Fleet

^this :3 and Kelpians as a player race (barring that some BOFF and that droid girl)
    cant stand the trumpons so I erased the stuff featuring them.
  • startrekronstartrekron Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Keep hoping that Discovery is a nightmare that gets canceled, never to be seen again!
    "Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp
This discussion has been closed.