test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game freezes during character loading (PS4)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sephirotslash#9882 sephirotslash Member Posts: 4 New User
    Ich open at Ticket 4 Day´s ago ans aske the Forum Admin 3 days ago to Move my Avatar out of the Area that i can Play.But nothing!I have an LTA spend over 1500€ specially for this Toon and 2 Day´s ago buyd 8X Key´s (20 Key´s with this Special Upgrade Card´s) to Transfer it from my Twink to my Main Toon with the Accountbank.But NOTHING since 4 Day´s i can´t play my fu.....g Toon.I Type the Name again an HOPE SOME WILL Mave my Charakter in the Beta Quadrant.

Name of Charakter with Handle: Maverik@Sephirothslash
    PSN Name: Sephirothslash
    I Spend lot´s of Money so let me play for it.
  • Options
    sephirotslash#9882 sephirotslash Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @sephirotslash#9882 said:
    > Ich open at Ticket 4 Day´s ago ans aske the Forum Admin 3 days ago to Move my Avatar out of the Area that i can Play.But nothing!I have an LTA spend over 1500€ specially for this Toon and 2 Day´s ago buyd 8X Key´s (20 Key´s with this Special Upgrade Card´s) to Transfer it from my Twink to my Main Toon with the Accountbank.But NOTHING since 4 Day´s i can´t play my fu.....g Toon.I Type the Name again an HOPE SOME WILL Mave my Charakter in the Beta Quadrant.
    >
    > Name of Charakter with Handle: Maverik@Sephirothslash
    > PSN Name: Sephirothslash
    > I Spend lot´s of Money so let me play for it.

PS: Sorry for my English and for the false written Word´s
  • Options
    cptjaneway2011cptjaneway2011 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    i deleted my character and attempted to start over.
    then decided to do the tutorial and to my surprise the game is un-advancable past the part where klingons board the ship. there needs to be some thorough testing next time they do updates/patches.
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @sephirotslash#9882 said:
    > Ich open at Ticket 4 Day´s ago ans aske the Forum Admin 3 days ago to Move my Avatar out of the Area that i can Play.But nothing!I have an LTA spend over 1500€ specially for this Toon and 2 Day´s ago buyd 8X Key´s (20 Key´s with this Special Upgrade Card´s) to Transfer it from my Twink to my Main Toon with the Accountbank.But NOTHING since 4 Day´s i can´t play my fu.....g Toon.I Type the Name again an HOPE SOME WILL Mave my Charakter in the Beta Quadrant.

>

> Name of Charakter with Handle: Maverik@Sephirothslash

> PSN Name: Sephirothslash

> I Spend lot´s of Money so let me play for it

Send a ticket/contact support on THIS website (granted you have your PS4 game account linked to your Arc Games Website account):

https://support.arcgames.com

I think Kael created a false expectation that submitting your toon/PSN handle here on the forums will get you moved, as it is obviously not the case
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Deleted, double post (dumb phone)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    > @cptjaneway2011 said:
    > there needs to be some thorough testing next time they do updates/patches.

No kidding, they definitely need to do that! Wouldn't hold my breath though based on the track record so far.
  • Options
    slade#8625 slade Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm haveing the same problem character won't load stuck on the nimbus 3 loading screen
  • Options
    me to same issue just yesterday, today found out the all my progress is not even linked super annoying contacted them not long ago and doing live chat later to see if I can get something fixed. Also i was granted a ferengi ship a while back, clicked to claim but never came to my character. very ennoyed
  • Options
    georgetkirkgeorgetkirk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is this still happening to you guys? We think we may have fixed the issue.

Hi i did not play for a month due to vacation and guess what? I was on Nimbuss 3. Can someone move my character and help? I do not want to start a new one from beginning again. Thanks! :)

• Options
    edited August 2017
    > @georgetkirk said:
    >
    >
    > Hi i did not play for a month due to vacation and guess what? I was on Nimbuss 3. Can
    someone move my character and help? I do not want to start a new one from beginning
    again. Thanks! :)

Submit a detailed ticket here (or use the live support feature during business hours):
    https://support.arcgames.com

Posting on here won't help you get your character moved.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Deleted. Darn phone and it's double posting.
  • Options
    thisithisthisithis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    My level 41 male Vulcan is free Finally free. :smiley: He is level 42 now, But it worked.
  • Options
    cptjaneway2011cptjaneway2011 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    > @cptjaneway2011 said:
    > there needs to be some thorough testing next time they do updates/patches.

No kidding, they definitely need to do that! Wouldn't hold my breath though based on the track record so far.

i'll be honest though i have definitely seen worse.. if you're a wwegames wrestling fan you'd know what i mean. i mean one update completely caused the commentary of finishing moves to be muted, another caused a major mode to crash the game lol.
    I can give 2K the excuse that they are releasing a game every year but for STO, it's for the most part inexcusable. I honestly hate the ground missions and wish they were optional or atleast you didn't have to accompany them as the captain. maybe get to play as the first officer instead. As i stated about a page or 2 back, the captain was never the one to go on away missions unless it was some type of scientific research type mission. I know they want to expand on the universe and all but Nimbus III definitely wasn't the way to go. that entire story arc is so boring that when i started uploading videos of the seasons to my youtube channel i refused to do that story cause it is so darn boring lol
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    > @cptjaneway2011 said:
    > tmghost7729#8985 wrote: »
    >
    > > @cptjaneway2011 said:
    > > there needs to be some thorough testing next time they do updates/patches.
    >
    > No kidding, they definitely need to do that! Wouldn't hold my breath though based on the track record so far.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i'll be honest though i have definitely seen worse.. if you're a wwegames wrestling fan you'd know what i mean. i mean one update completely caused the commentary of finishing moves to be muted, another caused a major mode to crash the game lol.
    > I can give 2K the excuse that they are releasing a game every year but for STO, it's for the most part inexcusable. I honestly hate the ground missions and wish they were optional or atleast you didn't have to accompany them as the captain. maybe get to play as the first officer instead. As i stated about a page or 2 back, the captain was never the one to go on away missions unless it was some type of scientific research type mission. I know they want to expand on the universe and all but Nimbus III definitely wasn't the way to go. that entire story arc is so boring that when i started uploading videos of the seasons to my youtube channel i refused to do that story cause it is so darn boring lol

Matter of preference, I guess. When I first started, I wasn't a big fan of the ground missions, but the longer I play, the more I like them as they bring more variety into the game. Like the different environments and details that give the game more immersion. Honestly just blowing stuff up in space all the time would become boring after a while.

To your point - it is indeed inexcusable and they really need to change how they do things going forward (hopeful thinking, lol) - they need to really reconsider their QA. It's like any new update that comes - one just fears "what is going to be broken next?"

And don't even get me started on the communication and Kael's inability to get one console blog post right from the get go. Copy & paste is obviously giving him some serious problems. That doesn't help at all.