test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game freezes during character loading (PS4)

Comments

• Options
    russ#8645 russ Member Posts: 1 New User
    My online name is Russ and my character name is Russell R. Dobbins. My ship is the U.S.S Odin... I am stuck on Nimbus III.
  • Options
    ufpcommanderufpcommander Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    > @tmghost7729#8985 said:
    > > @culver5522 said:
    > > > @ufpcommander said:

> > > Do you all just post without reading all the other posts?? There's some good advice in there if you'd take the time to read through the posts.

> >
    >

> > >

> >
    >

> > > I swear some of the comments I've read on this thread have given me nosebleeds...

> >

> > I did as a matter a fact but how am I supposed to send in a ticket of I can't even load my character in? Tell me that if you would.
    >
    > Send a ticket/contact support on THIS website (granted you have your PS4 game account linked to your Arc Games Website account). There is no way to do so on PS4, even if you weren't stuck. Makes me think you really didn't read through the posts as you claim.
    >
    > https://support.arcgames.com

THANK YOU!!!

People love to complain and make dumb statements, but don't want to read for comprehension or follow instructions. I bet these are the same people who mindlessly blow up ships on PvE when they should be trying to accomplish the objective...

I even posted what to do as far as live chat. I did a 2 min chat and got my character moved to sector space. Problem solved quickly and painlessly. No need to delete and make a new character, no data or money lost.
  • Options
    diamonddoug#1298 diamonddoug Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yep mine too. Diamonddoug#1298 T'Lir Vulcan commander level 27 starship USS Alaska stuck on Nimbus III
  • Options
    tribal95#4618 tribal95 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Is this still happening to you guys? We think we may have fixed the issue.

Yeah, the bug just recently happened to me yesterday around 6:30 EST. Yesterday, i was playing with my brother when it happened. The bug happened to him too. I've been stuck for over 24 hours. I even tried some of the work arounds that people suggested me. I hope you guys can get this bug fixed ASAP

My characters Name is: Terebith
    PSN: ForgottenxSoul24

Please help in anyway you can. I also sent in a ticket yesterday when I encountered the bug.
  • Options
    > @thisithis said:
    > > @vt7#3082 said:

> > Is Nimbus 3 Safe

>

> Nope, I'm still stuck on Nimbus III loading screen. it's been 4 days now, and it's looking like I may have to delete that character. I'll give them a few weeks, but after that I'll have to delete the character.

Don't delete the character that worked hard on. Just be patient and wait for it to be fixed. If you need to, make another character and just avoid Nimbus 3 when you can. Even if you can progress through storyline; you can replay missions from before and still get some type of rewards.
  • Options
    > @tribal95#4618 said:
    > > @thisithis said:

> > > @vt7#3082 said:

>

> > > Is Nimbus 3 Safe

>

> >

>

> > Nope, I'm still stuck on Nimbus III loading screen. it's been 4 days now, and it's looking like I may have to delete that character. I'll give them a few weeks, but after that I'll have to delete the character.

>

> Don't delete the character that worked hard on. Just be patient and wait for it to be fixed. If you need to, make another character and just avoid Nimbus 3 when you can. Even if you can progress through storyline; you can replay missions from before and still get some type of rewards.

Can't*
  • Options
    wesmerritt13#2311 wesmerritt13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same issue. Unable to complete mission on Nimbus III. Character name Hawk. PSN user name wolfbane13. When will this issue be resolved?
  • Options
    sonic7870#8477 sonic7870 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Unable to complete mission on Nimbus III. Character name Hawk. PSN user name wolfbane13. When will this issue be resolved?

According to the devs might be next patch update (not to be confused with the weekly maintenance) keep checking the news in the ps4 section of the website as they post patch notes.
    Salori (Fed Tactical) - 60
    Kitanca (KDF Science) - 53
    Jon (23c Fed Science) - 7
  • Options
    antler#8751 antler Member Posts: 1 New User
    Character federation level 28 human male, name Cpt. Antler, gamer tag antler1992 stuck on nimbus 3.
  • Options
    dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Well let me toss my name into that hat of Nimbus III. Got stuck. Finally got ahold of Chat Support. They pulled me back into space and said to avoid doing Nimbus III until further notice.

So anyone have any idea when we can expect a fix? 2018? 2022?
  • Options
    genisvell1genisvell1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > If you're having this issue, please send me your character name and your @handle. I'll pass it on to the team so they can figure out what's going on.

Character: Nite Guard
    Handle: @ACCEL360
  • Options
    cazy787#5971 cazy787 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Yet again still not fixed :-(

T'Pau

7th fleet
    U.s.s. Phoenix

Job raised on the support system
  • Options
    brinstar1442brinstar1442 Member Posts: 3 New User
    They can do maintenance but what the hell is the point if we can even load the bloody game. All the other games I've played over my life fixed these type of problems in a few days. We pay cash to buy ships and we can't play. Wish I'd never bothered with the game if this is how they treat there players.
  • Options
    strata1331strata1331 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Nimbus III on PS4 crashes regularly. Can't even finish the episode A Fistful of Gorn which is preventing me from continuing the game and I have to wait for live chat to unstuck my character.
  • Options
    redraven12#2054 redraven12 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am still having this issue, is there an estimated time at all on when it might be fixed?
  • Options
    genisvell1genisvell1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still not fixed? Yikes... This must be the mother of all game bugs. Send in some Digimon or some other virus busters, because this is getting serious. This virus must be torching everything the devs throw at it. Maybe it's more than just this game, maybe the virus is threatening the developer's families, and they're stuck in a life or death situation? Maybe it's bigger than that! The virus probably wants the Unites States' nuclear launch codes!

For the love of Q, we must all band together to end this threat before it's too late! What do you need, devs? Tell us! Is it money?!? I will donate a whole quarter if i have to. We all will! Get Trump & Kim Jung-Un involved. Hell, even the Borg agree that this is pretty messed up. We will band together, and stand united. Anything to get back our loved ones stuck on Nimbus III.

#BringOurTroopsHome.
  • Options
    sonic7870#8477 sonic7870 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I am still having this issue, is there an estimated time at all on when it might be fixed?

Should be next patch update according to the devs when that is announced I can't say, your best bet would be to check the ps4 news section if there's a patch update it'll be posted there a day before its release
    Salori (Fed Tactical) - 60
    Kitanca (KDF Science) - 53
    Jon (23c Fed Science) - 7
  • Options
    sorbossorbos Member Posts: 1 New User
    Stuck also.
    Character = Cross
    FED
    USS Hamilton
    PSN - Tachyon1987
  • Options
    tachyon1987#6628 tachyon1987 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @sorbos said:
    > Stuck also.

> Character = Cross

> FED

> USS Hamilton

> PSN - Tachyon1987

Had to open a new account please contact through this one.
  • Options
    sephirotslash#9882 sephirotslash Member Posts: 4 New User
    > If you're having this issue, please send me your character name and your @handle. I'll pass it on to the team so they can figure out what's going on.

I Stuck on Nimbus 3 please move my Toon.
    Name: Maverik@Sephirotslash
  • Options
    sephirotslash#9882 sephirotslash Member Posts: 4 New User

Ok i write my ows PSNname wrong^^ its Sephirothslash
    Please Move my Toon he stuck on Nimbus3 after freez Game the loadingbar isn´t moving.

Name: Maverik@Sephirothslash PSN: Sephirothslash
  • Options
    dali#7893 dali Member Posts: 2 New User
    This is game wide and appears to be getting worse. I froze on loading screen 5 or 6 times in roughly three hours this morning. Sometimes restarting the app seems to fix it temporarily. After restarting the app sometimes it freezes loading the character so i just restarted ps4. But it doesn't take long before it freezes at another random load screen.
  • Options
    thisithisthisithis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Good news is My main is no longer stuck, but my level 41 41 male Vulcan still is close to three weeks now.

Taavek@Thisithis2 41 male Vulcan.
  • Options
    hawksytshawksyts Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    3 weeks?? this is NOT acceptable....we need a fix NOW!!
    some people spend real money on the game
  • Options
    edruidsedruids Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi,

I have the same problem on Nimbus III. My avatar is locked in and I cannot logging in. Other avatar not on Nimbus III works correctly.

I remember on Risa was the same problem, solved forcing all to re logging in from the space area.

Before logging out last time the game has been freezed two times: the first occurs when I was running on Gorn area for a mission, than I restart the game and logging in, the mission, during the mission, than I restart the game again but the login stop to works.

I open a ticket, so I am waiting for support.

Hope this could help you to solve this bug.
  • Options
    skvmetalskvmetal Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've had the exact same issue on my PS4, once my character is unstuck as I too sent a ticket in, i'm not going back to Nimbus 3 until I see clearly it has been sorted, if Nimbus is the only mission choice then what i'd do is go to the Deep Space Encounters which also level you up as you keep doing them which would then lead to unlocking other missions
  • Options
    rontinroach#9277 rontinroach Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm a new player and they've moved off the planet like 3 times. Can't even play the actual game now. Just flying around space aimlessly
  • Options
    kirkwood66kirkwood66 Member Posts: 1 New User

@Darkkirkwood on PS4 got stuck on nimbus lll
  • Options
    cptjaneway2011cptjaneway2011 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    this is the main reason i'm completely against these forced Ground Missions. i mean in the Trek Universe it's not even customary for the Captain to even be on away missions. From TNG, DS9 and Even Voy. the First officer was always against the commanding officer being put in the danger of away missions. And for it to freeze on a load screen of all missions the boring as heck Nimbus III missions makes it even worse.. I was only playing thru to get more dilithium, and i couldn't get into the Romulan Missions because i was only level 25.

Stuck Also
    PS4
    Nimbus III
    jmonty09
    captain name: Janeway
    naturally

Now i'm getting login failed for unknown reason
    Post edited by cptjaneway2011 on
  • Options
    edruidsedruids Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edruids wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the same problem on Nimbus III. My avatar is locked in and I cannot logging in. Other avatar not on Nimbus III works correctly.

I remember on Risa was the same problem, solved forcing all to re logging in from the space area.

Before logging out last time the game has been freezed two times: the first occurs when I was running on Gorn area for a mission, than I restart the game and logging in, the mission, during the mission, than I restart the game again but the login stop to works.

I open a ticket, so I am waiting for support.

Hope this could help you to solve this bug.

Hi,

I have an update: the support replied me the next day telling me that it is a known issue and to avoid Nimbus III until the resolution the issue. Obviously the avatar has been moved out of the area.

Hope this could help you and for a fast resolution.