Options

"We now have an official statement from Cryptic..."

123457»

Comments

• Options
    masterfiretrollmasterfiretroll Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Oh, noes.
    People with entitlement issues...
    People with reading comprehension problems, who managed to see in the text, what is not there, and feel insulted...
    Now we have self-proclaimed lawyers.

It's getting ridiculous.

536px-Triple-facepalm.jpg

and Yes sweepstakes promotions may be the subject of a private lawsuit brought directly by a consumer with a beef as to how the promotion was handled.
  • Options
    thelordofshadesthelordofshades Member Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    and Yes sweepstakes promotions may be the subject of a private lawsuit brought directly by a consumer with a beef as to how the promotion was handled.
    Lol. I would love to see anyone try - it would be a really funny circus.
    Like the ones the so-called "sovereign citizens" managed to produce from time to time.

• Options
    huskerklghuskerklg Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    meimeitoo wrote: »

I *did* get the ship, but never received any of the other free promo ships they sent out.

Again apples to oranges comparison. None of those ships were exclusive to promotions. None of those promotions had zero explanation on how their were aquired. Again, none of those were exclusive to unexplained promotions.

Simple fix, offer a non-gold plated version in the C-store.

It is an insulting ranking of "loyalty" and insulting responses from staff.

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    And now this has run it's course.

When people start playing "internet lawyer" we're done with discussion. And no, this does not mean open another one.

This is how it is folks - They did a giveaway - which actually has a set of rules and regulations which I'm sure they followed for in the state of california (considering I'm sure they have VERY EXPENSIVE lawyers), and yes I'm not saying if I'm happy or not on the fact it was totally done in secret.

That all said, it doesn't mean people can start the "LETS START SUING CRYPTIC/PWE" kind of mentality or the "I've read a document online so this is how it must be" type of mentality. Also the "entitlement" posts are now a bit far fetched.

I get people are mad, and I get why. Don't think it wasn't heard as it was. Now, it's time to close this thread and discuss other things.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.