test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Online Information revived!

Comments

• Options
    azrael605 wrote: »
    ROFL, someone needs their diaper changed.

and from the smell of it it's you that needs it
  • Options
    sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    even disregarding the op's weird behavior, i have to ask: why are you trying to get people to use your weird sites? we already have these forums and the wiki to get all the "info" we want/need. why are you trying to funnel people to your weird sites?
  • Options

Only babyish behavior here has been yours, deal with it.

the fact you continue responding proves otherwise my good sir
  • Options
    rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    even disregarding the op's weird behavior, i have to ask: why are you trying to get people to use your weird sites? we already have these forums and the wiki to get all the "info" we want/need. why are you trying to funnel people to your weird sites?

again.. it's just up to people who want to get information elsewhere. not "trying or get people" and what "sites" as you claim, i don't see any sites, just a one site. nothing weird about the site.

if you have nothing useful or to contribute to the topic in general, then please refrain from commenting.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Look outside tonight I think its a full moon.

Makes u think.

I once looked outside and saw a full moon, a big fat hairy full moon lol :D
  • Options
    sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User

again.. it's just up to people who want to get information elsewhere. not "trying or get people" and what "sites" as you claim, i don't see any sites, just a one site. nothing weird about the site.

if you have nothing useful or to contribute to the topic in general, then please refrain from commenting.

what do you mean 'people who want to get infomration elsewhere'? why would someone want to get info someplace else? about the number of sites you posted links to at least 4 different sites in your op. again i have to wonder why you want people to go to your sites to much?
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User

IP addresses.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Hmm... this suddenly went from... "I don't care" to "I wonder what the real reason for Dental's behavior is"....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Hey OP, do you still believe that you and Korra are headmates?
  • Options

You do not now, nor will you ever have the authority to tell people whether or not they can comment here or elsewhere.

hey, this is topic related to STOI. people who have posted here did post nothing related but off topic. i did ask everybody to please be respectful and stay on topic, as to stay related to STOI. not about anything else, including private matters or anything about my life.

like i have said in previous posts, i have my reasons. if you can't respect my choices in what i am doing in my life, then you can't just talk about me. here's thumb of rule: "never discuss or shame, harass a person because of his/her past. what his/her is doing today is none of your business to poke around and continue to defame that person" know who said it? that's coming from my friend.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,390 Arc User
    Look outside tonight I think its a full moon.

Makes u think.
    I looked outside and didn't see any moon at all.

Of course, it's raining, but still...​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,390 Arc User
    *last year*? what? not really. it's been four years. why would you make it up? even on the part that you claimed i'm advertising my channels? not really. i was not even here during that time.
    Okay, "Cassandra", here's some "on topic" - if you weren't here, how do you know what happened and when? I was here, and I didn't know.

Oh, and Mike, I thought you told us four replies ago that you couldn't handle this and you were out of here. How can we miss you if you won't go away?​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited June 2016

Only babyish behavior here has been yours, deal with it.

the fact you continue responding proves otherwise my good sir

Please stop, friend.
    Post edited by tacticalrook on
    /channel_join grind
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    this went south VERY fast...

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    I...I never thought this day would come.

Superlink1...has returned. :o
  • Options
    like i have said in previous posts, i have my reasons. if you can't respect my choices in what i am doing in my life, then you can't just talk about me. here's thumb of rule: "never discuss or shame, harass a person because of his/her past. what his/her is doing today is none of your business to poke around and continue to defame that person" know who said it? that's coming from my friend.

Nemo: "I'd prefer a less provocative title."
    Quatermain: "Yes, I'm sure you would."

• Options

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider​​

yes bring Trendy into this so she can see the mess Dentals and Dental types have caused and can FINALLY BAN THEM
  • Options
    all i want to do is just enjoy the game, post mission information, photos on STOI for whoever who is interested to see the walkthrough of mission. that's what STOI is here for. you can call it "personal STO site" whatever you think of it. regardless, it is public site for STO players.
  • Options
    hypl wrote: »
    I...I never thought this day would come.

Superlink1...has returned. :o

i'm not Superlink1, unfortunately.. it is old, ancient past. it seems some people still have not moved on from that and let things be.
  • Options
    yes bring Trendy into this so she can see the mess Dentals and Dental types have caused and can FINALLY BAN THEM

S8iPRwc.jpg
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2016

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider

Yeah, SFD has been around for a while. They've had a forum presence for a while. But this one particular thread? This is going to be the one. This is the one that's going to bring them all down. Yes, sir. Any day now. Aaaaany day now.

cd60f9f57866344a.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    buschmakobuschmako Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    >:) >:) >:)
  • Options
    sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    You guys must be reeeeally bored to be spending your time trolling/harassing someone who did nothing but share their fan site. I don't know who this person is. Don't care whether or not they may be someone else. Let them do their thing in peace.

And fyi, even if they did turn out to be someone from the past, maybe they were a troublemaker or something, I would give them the benefit. See if they TRIBBLE up first, BEFORE starting s*** with them.

/end lecture. My high horse is getting uppity.
  • Options
    benirving#4449 benirving Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    is changing our gender now an acceptable excuse for creating alt accounts after we are banned? because if the mods let the OP keep his new account, then they are endorsing creating alt accounts. the OP was banned on his "superlink1" account years ago.and not just forum banned, in game banned. so if he gets to create new alt acounts andget away with it then everyone else does too. yippy
This discussion has been closed.