test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Information revived!

13»

Comments

• makutateridax200#3540 makutateridax200 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    i have put rcassandrasaturn on ignore and left her fleet i can't deal with any of this i don't need it in my life....i will only monitor the comments for the rest of tonight and maybe a bit of tomorrow to make sure things fix themselves up

hopefully things fixing themselves doesn't involve me getting banned
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,446 Arc User
    You keep saying you're going away, Mike. Is it ever going to actually happen?​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • makutateridax200#3540 makutateridax200 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    jonsills wrote: »
    You keep saying you're going away, Mike. Is it ever going to actually happen?​​

i put rcassandrasaturn on ignore do you not get the hint did you not clue in that i figured it out? also i stated "i am going to monitor the comments to make sure everything fixes itself" are you THAT STUPID that you can't read?
  • anyways i will be checking in every hour or 2 but i think this nightmare of a forum post is dead and i hope to hell i don't get banned for all the TRIBBLE i posted defending a lying person
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,446 Arc User
    You're boring me, kid. Here, let me show you how it's done.

I'm out of this thread.​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    Heres a quick thought:

"If we don't hang on to our past and we let it go, we derail and loose the true meaning of where we came from and who we truly are as humans"

That beign said...

*Popcorn*
    6tviTDx.png

• rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    updated the OP with addition of Instagram link for STOI.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »
    I...I never thought this day would come.

Superlink1...has returned. :o

i'm not Superlink1, unfortunately.. it is old, ancient past. it seems some people still have not moved on from that and let things be.

i can confirm that yes you are @superlink1, also that you are brandon niquette whos account was banned for your stupidity in zone chat, TTS channel and such when you started stating that the new tts channel had been made and all devs were using that instead of the offcial one, you then started sprouting in esd zone chats that you had bought out cryptic when it was going through the transitional phase to pwe claiming to be the e.p, also you made claims upon it on your original stoi website which i believe cryptic and pwe set the lawyers upon you to shut it down..there is no denying who you are brandon as in the early days i did have you on my friends list but once you went down that road of lies and such, you lost any friendship with me as i dont stand for lies or stupidity in life and wont in a social environment of games..

my point on people that have not moved on stands proven. however, you do fail to realize that i'm a woman now. not same person i used to be.

my name is Cassandra Saturn and i am a woman. that statement alone is enough. for god's sake, some of you people please move on and not discuss this past anymore. this is the PRESENT.
    i think Nimoy would be ashamed about all this behavior you are doing to a fellow fan of Star Trek. STOI is just a other STO site created to help players. i like to give these STO players more options than just looking at Wiki for information on STO. Wiki has pros and cons, like STOI does.

it's in my nature to help people. that's who i am.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User

Yeah i'm closing this and passing along a lot of details to upper mgmt.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.