test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Information revived!

rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
edited June 2016 in Ten Forward
5228219.jpg?904
Five years since its Shutdown, the Star Trek Online Information is brought back to life by Cassandra Saturn. she is the new Creator of STOI. STOI is place for all information on everything else in STO.

hi. i’m Cassandra Saturn, your new STOI Creator. i decided to bring back STOI for first time in five years since STOI was shut down by original creator. why did the STOI was brought back? because i loved the interactions made by the Community and STOI creator itself. everything else was put on STOI manually by the STOI creator. that is something i hope to have that back again to interact with the community and put reliable information by players on STOI. hopefully it’ll be better over time and to extend better, most detailed information than old STOI.

the information on players’s characters will be put on STOI for first time in STOI’s history. it’s first time that STOI had a history of player’s character information put up. also, i’d like to ask for your forgiveness and please bear with me as i attempt to build New STOI website and its forums from ground up once again for STO players.
if here are any questions on STO, STOI or for me please do Ask! i’m happy to answer your questions. ~ Cassandra Saturn

(date of the post: posted on June 1st 2016, same day that STOI was revived/rebuilt by herself)
UPDATE of June 12th 2016:

Star Trek Online Information website: http://officialstoi.weebly.com/ and its official forums: http://stoi-forums.proboards.com/ Tumblr: http://officialstoi.tumblr.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Official_STOI Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official_stoi/
Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
Post edited by rcassandrasaturn on

Comments

• rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    update to OP complete
    @l8characterlimit
    i'm sorry, but i am not this person you speak of. will you please refrain from commenting on unrelated topics. after all, this is just a way to help out the STO community with information on STO.

nabreeki wrote: »
    Welcome back to STO!

uhh.. what. what are you talking about? i joined STO in 2013. why does everyone thinks i'm that person?
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,446 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Why would STO players, using a STO forum, need to go to yet another website for "information on STO"? Seems rather a coals-to-Newcastle thing here.

Jon's Post, supplemental: Although having visited a couple of provided links, the writing style does seem to match that of this "Brandon Niquette" person, of whom I've personally never before heard.​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    hey DonDoodles, some additional info for your post over on the SA forums. this person originally went by the username "superlink1" years ago, but got banned for claiming to be the EP in game.

also,not sure why the OP is claiming they dont know who brandon is, when they admit they used to be brandon:
    Renamed her first name of Brandon to Cassandra. chose name of Cassandra from Soul Calibur IV, the female warrior in the video game.

Renamed her last name of Niquette to Saturn. chose the name of Saturn in honor of her favorite idol, Sailor Saturn. so her idol's name was used as her own official last name.

http://cassandrasaturn.weebly.com/about-cassandra.html
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Hmmm multiple people from Starfleet Dental hate this person? Interesting.... given my general disdain for their opinions... makes me like her more. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Hmmm multiple people from Starfleet Dental hate this person? Interesting.... given my general disdain for their opinions... makes me like her more. :p

Wow did you pick the wrong example here.
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • atnquickatnquick Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    hey DonDoodles, some additional info for your post over on the SA forums. this person originally went by the username "superlink1" years ago, but got banned for claiming to be the EP in game.

also,not sure why the OP is claiming they dont know who brandon is, when they admit they used to be brandon:
    Renamed her first name of Brandon to Cassandra. chose name of Cassandra from Soul Calibur IV, the female warrior in the video game.

Renamed her last name of Niquette to Saturn. chose the name of Saturn in honor of her favorite idol, Sailor Saturn. so her idol's name was used as her own official last name.

And there it all is!
    So does this mean that OP is circumventing a suspension/ban?

full_jpg.jpg
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Cake
  • well if Dental hates her then i love her means she's pissing off the right people
    well if Dental hates her then i love her means she's pissing off the right people

Don't get mad at video games.

Also don't be weird to others in public.
    Ice Cream
  • azrael605 wrote: »
    well if Dental hates her then i love her means she's pissing off the right people

Thats a really dumb way to decide anything.

if i could have my way Dental would be GONE Bye Bye DESTROYED disbanded it's a fleet full of nothing but lying trollbags

jonsills wrote: »
    Why would STO players, using a STO forum, need to go to yet another website for "information on STO"? Seems rather a coals-to-Newcastle thing here.

Jon's Post, supplemental: Although having visited a couple of provided links, the writing style does seem to match that of this "Brandon Niquette" person, of whom I've personally never before heard.​​

the links provided, that's pretty old links, it's still here so it does not matter. none of the links have not been in use since 2010. so i can tell from that.
    He made a bunch really perverse chat channels -- bad even for STO -- and would advertise them non-stop during the Risa event last year. He then "quit the game" due to "discrimination" when players turned on him for spamming explicit material in zone.
    *last year*? what? not really. it's been four years. why would you make it up? even on the part that you claimed i'm advertising my channels? not really. i was not even here during that time.

atnquick wrote: »

seriously, the person who goggled my name needs to know the matter of my sexuality and my personality was settled on the forum long time ago was finished with it. Trendy said no more assaults on me or harassing me over old things. some things are best left alone, let alone a woman who is charting her life as who she is. you guys in Dental hate me for no reason. it's better to move on.

i have my own reasons. please, keep this on topic about STOI.
    azrael605 wrote: »
    He made a bunch really perverse chat channels -- bad even for STO -- and would advertise them non-stop during the Risa event last year. He then "quit the game" due to "discrimination" when players turned on him for spamming explicit material in zone.

Is that the one who spent hours claiming to be an underage female selling sexual favors?

no, i'm not the one. that was Kathern Janeway. she was one doing it at Risa event back then.
    atnquick wrote: »

And there it all is!
    *snip*

*snip*

are you crazy to jump on that? i hadn't played STO in four years. i have REAL life, things to do. STO isn't just my place to relax and have fun, it's also place where i make friends, do missions together. that's Final.

now, please everybody.. move on. keep it on topic or don't comment.
    edited June 2016

Hey OP aslong as your pissing in dentals wheaties, you alright by me :)

if i could have my way Dental would be GONE Bye Bye DESTROYED disbanded it's a fleet full of nothing but lying trollbags

You need to stop listening to the dumb bs some people like to say. I've not ever had any problems with Dental, and the services available on their channel have been extremely helpful.

YOU CALL MY FRIENDS DUMB ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL...UGH!!!!

You need to stop listening to the dumb bs some people like to say. I've not ever had any problems with Dental, and the services available on their channel have been extremely helpful.

You'll what? Whine at me? Grow up.

UGH i hate life and i hate you i hope you rot

You'll what? Whine at me? Grow up.

UGH i hate life and i hate you i hope you rot

Goodbye i can't deal with this TRIBBLE i am outta here
  • and i swear if i get banned over this just after buying the Special Agent Pack...that'll make me angry
    ROFL, someone needs their diaper changed.

and from the smell of it it's you that needs it
    even disregarding the op's weird behavior, i have to ask: why are you trying to get people to use your weird sites? we already have these forums and the wiki to get all the "info" we want/need. why are you trying to funnel people to your weird sites?
    ROFL, someone needs their diaper changed.

and from the smell of it it's you that needs it

Only babyish behavior here has been yours, deal with it.

the fact you continue responding proves otherwise my good sir
    even disregarding the op's weird behavior, i have to ask: why are you trying to get people to use your weird sites? we already have these forums and the wiki to get all the "info" we want/need. why are you trying to funnel people to your weird sites?

again.. it's just up to people who want to get information elsewhere. not "trying or get people" and what "sites" as you claim, i don't see any sites, just a one site. nothing weird about the site.

if you have nothing useful or to contribute to the topic in general, then please refrain from commenting.
    Look outside tonight I think its a full moon.

Makes u think.

I once looked outside and saw a full moon, a big fat hairy full moon lol :D

again.. it's just up to people who want to get information elsewhere. not "trying or get people" and what "sites" as you claim, i don't see any sites, just a one site. nothing weird about the site.

if you have nothing useful or to contribute to the topic in general, then please refrain from commenting.

what do you mean 'people who want to get infomration elsewhere'? why would someone want to get info someplace else? about the number of sites you posted links to at least 4 different sites in your op. again i have to wonder why you want people to go to your sites to much?

IP addresses.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    Hmm... this suddenly went from... "I don't care" to "I wonder what the real reason for Dental's behavior is"....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • captaintroikacaptaintroika Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Hey OP, do you still believe that you and Korra are headmates?

You do not now, nor will you ever have the authority to tell people whether or not they can comment here or elsewhere.

hey, this is topic related to STOI. people who have posted here did post nothing related but off topic. i did ask everybody to please be respectful and stay on topic, as to stay related to STOI. not about anything else, including private matters or anything about my life.

like i have said in previous posts, i have my reasons. if you can't respect my choices in what i am doing in my life, then you can't just talk about me. here's thumb of rule: "never discuss or shame, harass a person because of his/her past. what his/her is doing today is none of your business to poke around and continue to defame that person" know who said it? that's coming from my friend.
This discussion has been closed.