test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Information revived!

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,446 Arc User
    Look outside tonight I think its a full moon.

Makes u think.
    I looked outside and didn't see any moon at all.

Of course, it's raining, but still...​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    *last year*? what? not really. it's been four years. why would you make it up? even on the part that you claimed i'm advertising my channels? not really. i was not even here during that time.
    Okay, "Cassandra", here's some "on topic" - if you weren't here, how do you know what happened and when? I was here, and I didn't know.

Oh, and Mike, I thought you told us four replies ago that you couldn't handle this and you were out of here. How can we miss you if you won't go away?​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    azrael605 wrote: »
    ROFL, someone needs their diaper changed.

and from the smell of it it's you that needs it

Only babyish behavior here has been yours, deal with it.

the fact you continue responding proves otherwise my good sir

Please stop, friend.
    Post edited by tacticalrook on
    /channel_join grind
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    this went south VERY fast...

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    I...I never thought this day would come.

Superlink1...has returned. :o
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    like i have said in previous posts, i have my reasons. if you can't respect my choices in what i am doing in my life, then you can't just talk about me. here's thumb of rule: "never discuss or shame, harass a person because of his/her past. what his/her is doing today is none of your business to poke around and continue to defame that person" know who said it? that's coming from my friend.

Nemo: "I'd prefer a less provocative title."
    Quatermain: "Yes, I'm sure you would."

DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • this went south VERY fast...

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider​​

yes bring Trendy into this so she can see the mess Dentals and Dental types have caused and can FINALLY BAN THEM
  • rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    all i want to do is just enjoy the game, post mission information, photos on STOI for whoever who is interested to see the walkthrough of mission. that's what STOI is here for. you can call it "personal STO site" whatever you think of it. regardless, it is public site for STO players.
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
    hypl wrote: »

i'm not Superlink1, unfortunately.. it is old, ancient past. it seems some people still have not moved on from that and let things be.
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    yes bring Trendy into this so she can see the mess Dentals and Dental types have caused and can FINALLY BAN THEM

S8iPRwc.jpg
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    this went south VERY fast...

@pwlaughingtrendy @askray @jodarkrider

Yeah, SFD has been around for a while. They've had a forum presence for a while. But this one particular thread? This is going to be the one. This is the one that's going to bring them all down. Yes, sir. Any day now. Aaaaany day now.

cd60f9f57866344a.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • buschmakobuschmako Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    >:) >:) >:)
  • sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    You guys must be reeeeally bored to be spending your time trolling/harassing someone who did nothing but share their fan site. I don't know who this person is. Don't care whether or not they may be someone else. Let them do their thing in peace.

And fyi, even if they did turn out to be someone from the past, maybe they were a troublemaker or something, I would give them the benefit. See if they TRIBBLE up first, BEFORE starting s*** with them.

/end lecture. My high horse is getting uppity.
  • benirving#4449 benirving Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    is changing our gender now an acceptable excuse for creating alt accounts after we are banned? because if the mods let the OP keep his new account, then they are endorsing creating alt accounts. the OP was banned on his "superlink1" account years ago.and not just forum banned, in game banned. so if he gets to create new alt acounts andget away with it then everyone else does too. yippy
    is changing our gender now an acceptable excuse for creating alt accounts after we are banned? because if the mods let the OP keep his new account, then they are endorsing creating alt accounts. the OP was banned on his "superlink1" account years ago.and not just forum banned, in game banned. so if he gets to create new alt acounts andget away with it then everyone else does too. yippy

i am She, not he. i prefer to be addressed as She/Her, i always use female pronouns.
    i think you don't get what "transgender" really means. since everyone is off topic, i am trying to keep it on topic. but like others, you just jump on bandwagon over old past, an something that HAPPENED long time ago, everyone except those who commented have not moved on. come on, it's 2016. new year, new people and new future. we cannot cling to the past, because it will always make us indifferent from others. i had my reasons for being who i am.

i am a woman, i will not be treated in this manner by others just because of my old past.
    sarreous wrote: »
    You guys must be reeeeally bored to be spending your time trolling/harassing someone who did nothing but share their fan site. I don't know who this person is. Don't care whether or not they may be someone else. Let them do their thing in peace.

And fyi, even if they did turn out to be someone from the past, maybe they were a troublemaker or something, I would give them the benefit. See if they **** up first, BEFORE starting s*** with them.

/end lecture. My high horse is getting uppity.

well said. that's something you learn to do, is to see the benefits before jumping to conclusions for no reason. i applaud you for that.
    in light of Anton Yelchin's death, an Memorial Section dedicated to Star Trek Actors will be put up on STOI as to remember them by. RIP Anton
  • ripanton#1911 ripanton Member Posts: 10 New User
    check this out:

lets say you get a bunch of student loans for college.

then a few years later you realize your a different gender than you previously thought. thats fine. nothing wrong with that.

but the bank doesnt cancel your student loans just because you feel like you arent that person anymore. thats not how life works.

the OP says they arent the person they used to be. thats fine. nothing wrong with that. but the OP got banned for bad behavior in the past.

just because they feel like they are a different person now doesnt change that.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    in light of Anton Yelchin's death, an Memorial Section dedicated to Star Trek Actors will be put up on STOI as to remember them by. RIP Anton

Hey OP though your intent is good, but this forum is a toxic waste dump, when someone puts something their passionate about up, theres a whole conga line of fools trying to rain on their parade.

Good luck with your information site
  • i hate to admit it rcassandrasaturn but jorantomalak is right i think this isn't the best place to be posting...well anything really or atleast anything that doesn't subscribe to the idiotic Dentals and Dental types that flood this forum with their stupidity

better to post something like this on a personal blog or somewhere FAR away from these crappy forums
  • also another thing i don't subscribe to is the belief that rcassandrasaturn is or has been posting such "explicit stuff" *of which i have seen no proof of other then heresay and rumors and hence i do not actually believe she posted anything explicit*

even if this person DID circumvent a ban because of some stupid mistakes made as a teen who is too say she didn't see the error of her ways and just wants to start over and try again without this drama BS that you Dental types are causing by even commenting here?

it's like what happened to me on youtube i made mistakes circumvented a ban to start over on youtube and then i just learned from my mistakes so i wouldn't repeat them but guess what just like with you people the person who got me banned just won't let go of the past because they are too stubborn to see past that TRIBBLE and think maybe i was starting over too avoid starting TRIBBLE and make a name for myself perhaps it is the same with ms rcassandrasaturn?

or am i being too smart for all of you?
  • makutateridax200#3540 makutateridax200 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Nope.

why don't you go party bomb the nimoy monument with the rest of dental and it's sympathizers you useless piece of basement dwelling useless
    I thought you were "done with this" back on page 1, Mike. Make up your mind.

And for a change, the Dentals aren't the ones causing problems here. You and someone trying to circumvent a ban are. (I know, I'm as shocked as anyone here, but there you go.)​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited June 2016
    jonsills wrote: »
    I thought you were "done with this" back on page 1, Mike. Make up your mind.

And for a change, the Dentals aren't the ones causing problems here. You and someone trying to circumvent a ban are. (I know, I'm as shocked as anyone here, but there you go.)​​

shut your mouth dental sympathizer
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    I've posted one or two times on the STO forums, and this is the first time I've ever heard @jonsills referred to as a dental sympathizer.​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • well if Jon whateverhisnameis isn't a dental then these forums truly ARE as toxic and stupid as i have heard them too be
    Well, that was good for a chuckle. Apparently our paranoid friend here believes not only that Dental is out to get him (as opposed to just raising a ruckus wherever they can because that's how they get their jollies), but that anyone who isn't "with" him is One Of Them.

You might want to discuss this line of thought with your therapist, Mike - that is, if you ever do stop monitoring this thread in spite of your declaration of being "done with this".​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited June 2016
    jonsills wrote: »
    Well, that was good for a chuckle. Apparently our paranoid friend here believes not only that Dental is out to get him (as opposed to just raising a ruckus wherever they can because that's how they get their jollies), but that anyone who isn't "with" him is One Of Them.

You might want to discuss this line of thought with your therapist, Mike - that is, if you ever do stop monitoring this thread in spite of your declaration of being "done with this".​​

TRIBBLE this i give up
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »

i'm not Superlink1, unfortunately.. it is old, ancient past. it seems some people still have not moved on from that and let things be.

i can confirm that yes you are @superlink1, also that you are brandon niquette whos account was banned for your stupidity in zone chat, TTS channel and such when you started stating that the new tts channel had been made and all devs were using that instead of the offcial one, you then started sprouting in esd zone chats that you had bought out cryptic when it was going through the transitional phase to pwe claiming to be the e.p, also you made claims upon it on your original stoi website which i believe cryptic and pwe set the lawyers upon you to shut it down..there is no denying who you are brandon as in the early days i did have you on my friends list but once you went down that road of lies and such, you lost any friendship with me as i dont stand for lies or stupidity in life and wont in a social environment of games..
    edited June 2016
    fine i give up you win rcassandrasaturn is wrong i can't fight these numbers not only that i just cannot be involved with this TRIBBLE anymore this "fight other peoples battles get screwed" BS

i'd rather just ignore everyone involved and leave now cause i dunno what to think anymore
  • nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Can it be Monday already so there's actually adult supervision of the forums again? This 'no one at the desk all weekend' TRIBBLE needs to stop.
This discussion has been closed.