What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Festival Rewards

Comments

• Options
    tingsolotingsolo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    wow a pitbull for 2015 now all we need is sisco Miami baseball clothes lol :D:P:D
  • Options
    sjbrexsjbrex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I mustache you a question. Would you really want to be Phaser PI?

Yes. (10 char)
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Please don't become an ESDer and succumb to the puns.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Yes, I would. With the commbadge.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Oh heck yeah. I know I would. :cool:

Actually, 'Phaser PI' would make a cool novelty title.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited June 2015

STOP! My Cover Shield can only get so erect!
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    skyecolyoskyecolyo Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rerelease risa boats

or at least make the projects available for people who have already completed them on other characters on the account
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hurricane and earthquake sound very fun. I was expecting kit modules and these seem like they can be good ones.

I've been taking it easy in game for a couple weeks and am ready to be unleashed on Risa. Sold all my favors last year or lost them somehow so starting at zero and ready to grind!
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    agentdunnagentdunn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    skyecolyo wrote: »
    or at least make the projects available for people who have already completed them on other characters on the account

On tribble there is an event reputation option to reclaim previously owned event ships by any character, it will be coming to holodeck soon
  • Options
    ynrocjdynrocjd Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    awwwwww.. Stitch and *THE* killerboard <3<3<3
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited June 2015
    iconians wrote: »
    I hope an NPC Holo-Rubin Carter shows up and punches all the enemies in the face.

Indeed. ;)

There seems to be something for everyone this year - well done! definitely something to work for on multiple alts. Very cool indeed!
  • Options
    djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Something I just thought of. Since we're seeing images of the Aloha Shirts mixed with the board shorts, does this mean we would be able to mix and match the shirts with swimwear from last year, like the bikini bottoms and swim trunks?
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
  • Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Please don't become an ESDer and succumb to the puns.

Yeah, you really wouldn't want to see this thread Gorn awry. :P
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zulisvel wrote: »
    Yeah, you really wouldn't want to see this thread Gorn awry. :P

What have I done....
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    djxprime wrote: »
    Something I just thought of. Since we're seeing images of the Aloha Shirts mixed with the board shorts, does this mean we would be able to mix and match the shirts with swimwear from last year, like the bikini bottoms and swim trunks?
    those first shirts are swimwear it says (swimwear) in log
    second shirts are off-duty.
    se we get lots of new shirts this year.
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Those kit modules might be the only purpose for doing this event lol.

Owning and buying more ship slots isn't high on my priorities for a ferrengi garbage scow.
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    What have I done....

Trilling, isn't it?
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    First thought to go through my head seeing the new pets, "Bring me my hasenpfeffer!"
  • Options
    quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Don't you want a Caracal friend?

Caracals! Cuddly and friendly Caracals! (sorry Zero)
    w8xekp.jpg
  • Options
    reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    /Wave at Jon "CrypticRock" Steady, a name I haven't seen in too long, and am happy to see again.

And how dare Cryptic post images of a hairy chested blue man! You're shoving blatant sexuality in our faces, and I think I like it... Erm, I mean children play this game and just think of the children! :rolleyes:

Also the guy with the Tom Sellek TRIBBLE stache, just lolz.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Be werry werry quiet. I'm hunting wabbits.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    "Assault Kit Module – Graviton Spike. Tactical Captains can enhance their weapons fire with charged Graviton particles to create a miniature singularity on impact."

This... this sounds too amazing for words!

"Enemies caught within the singularity’s radius are pulled toward it, taking kinetic damage."

Wow!

"While the singularity dissipates almost instantaneously..."

Oh... Um... How long is "almost instantaneously"? Guessing I will get one and test it. It still sounds really neat!
  • Options
    drreverenddrreverend Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    redvenge wrote: »
    "Assault Kit Module – Graviton Spike. Tactical Captains can enhance their weapons fire with charged Graviton particles to create a miniature singularity on impact."

"Enemies caught within the singularity’s radius are pulled toward it, taking kinetic damage."

Wow!

Oh... Um... How long is "almost instantaneously"? Guessing I will get one and test it. It still sounds really neat!

By the sound of it, it's a quick effect that knocks everyone within the radius off their feet towards the epicenter, or maybe is enough to send them flying towards it.

But honestly, the Science EARTHQUAKE power and Engineers calling down lightning and thunder on their enemies sounds more spectacular.

As an aside, my only real "disappointment" is that we can't equip powers like this on our boffs or get the crafting recipes for them. Because there's some demented part of my brain that wants to equip my Away Team with these powers and try and summon Captain Planet (or Captain Galaxy, I guess).
  • Options
    tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm really happy with those costume rewards.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I hope an NPC Holo-Rubin Carter shows up and punches all the enemies in the face.

We do already have Hirogen dropping those little Holo-Projector thingies; a Hurricane Generator isn't that big a stretch...

Actually that'd be pretty cool... even if they weren't Holo-Rubin Carters...
    redvenge wrote: »

Wow!

It sounds especially useful with Grenades or a Polaron Bombardmant, eh? Or even just to clump everything up for a nice, heavly buffed Puleswave/Shotgun blast. Ooooh, or the same with the Phased Biomatter Burst, Plasmatic Biomatter goo pool, or the Wrist Lance. Maybe with Suppressing Fire active? Hmmmm...
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Am I mistaken, or do those "bunnies" have fangs? :eek:
  • Options
    psyloafpsyloaf Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    With the Summer Festival on Risa right around the corner, Captains can expect a whole new set of rewards to celebrate the summer with! From Aloha shirts, to the insanely-adorable Caracal, we have tons of fun in store for Captains this Thursday!

Seriously. The Caracal is frackin' adorable.

~LaughingTrendy

Hey McFly! Hoverboards don't work on water... unless you have POWER!

Batter up!
    Fleet Advanced Research Vessel T6
    Commander Science, Lieutenant Commander Engineering, Lieutenant Commander Universal, Lieutenant Tactical, Ensign Science
  • Options
    redwren89redwren89 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    For all of you who haven't caught on to this, the power boards are a ripoff of 'Back to the Future'.

http://umeandthekids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jasonscottlee_bttf2.jpg

The man in the picture clearly wants to know why Star Trek Online stole his hoverboard...

Calling this board a tribute to Mr Spock, aka Leonard Nimoy who did all the great acting, and when you're just grabbing a random prop from a different show as the tribute is pure insulting. There was no thought gone into this whatsoever Devs.

*Sigh*