test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glassing a planet, maybe, but actually destroying it? that takes immense amounts of energy

Unless my cut scene glitched, far as I know the planet didn't blow up, just got partially melted and it remained intact after the scene.

So, *Picks up and pat pats scared wolf pup on the head reassuringly* *grins* All your precious planets will be safe enough, they might be smoothed out a bit like my favorite marble orb collection, but that's it =^,.,^=

Edit:
    Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback. We have fixes for these issues (double music, people in floor during cutscene, shaky camera during cutscene) incoming.

For the planet at Lae'nas, the Iconians don't destroy the whole planet, just the part with the archive. We have a scorched area on the planet also incoming.

Really appreciate your feedback and apologies that these things weren't addressed before launch.

Thanks,

Jaddua Ross
    Content Designer

So it's definiely not a planet killer that blows up planets, just locally melts places on them at best, at least as far as we've seen currently.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

100% agreed, if everyone who posts in this thread can add their voice to that thread we can at least show a unified front exists to get this to happen down the road.

Plus a quick joke:

There are 500 bricks on a plane. One falls off. How many are left?

What are the three steps to putting an elephant in a refrigerator?
    Open fridge, put elephant in, close fridge

What are the four steps to putting a giraffe in a refrigerator?
    Open fridge, take elephant out, put giraffe in, close fridge

The Lion king is having a birthday party. All the animals attend but one. Which animal is it and why?
    Giraffe. He's stuck in a refrigerator.

Sally wants to cross an alligator infested river. There is no bridge and the only way she can get across is by swimming. She swims across and makes it to the other side safely. Why?
    The alligators are all at the birthday party.

Sally dies anyways. Why?
    She got hit in the head by a flying brick.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    BOOOOOOOO! :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited April 2015
    There is no such thing as TOO long. In fact, there was VERY GOOD reason we haven't had anything Lion King here in a long time.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited April 2015
    What was that reason?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited April 2015
    Lion King overload. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    No such thing.
    edited April 2015
    Oh yes there is. Trust me. There is.
    edited April 2015
    Another thread deserving support

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1441161

Yes, I want one that badly! *thumps base of a Herald staff on ground* make it so Cryptic, or your galaxy is forfeit :P!
    edited April 2015
    Cait needs more bumping!
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
    I realized something Canelow, M'Tara is quite Caitian/Ferasan looking for being an Iconian name, It's actually true, I think we definitely found your mother this time! Hee!
    edited April 2015
    What the lack of proper punctuation, Kyubi?
    STO Forums wrote:
    This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 47 seconds.
    That was a despicable way of adding a Star Trek reference....
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I realized something Canelow, M'Tara is quite Caitian/Ferasan looking for being an Iconian name, It's actually true, I think we definitely found your mother this time! Hee!

My mama! I haven't seen her in forever! (actually never, since I don't even know who M'Tara is)

So, how's S10 guys?
    edited April 2015
    I've not touched Season 10. I don't plan to either.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    m'tara is the iconian from the end of surface tension who vaporized the klingon high council
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited April 2015
    Unless they changed her appearance, that is not the same Iconian from Surface Tension I think. Was rather different looking. Edit:, though after a second look, I'm not sure anymore, maybe M'Tara is the same one, or maybe she isn't. I'll need to compare screenshots after I play both Surface Tension and Blood of the Ancients tomorrow.

Any case, I like season 10, at least what it does have to offer, but it still has me longing for more, was a season-lite pretty much. *Patiently waits for Herald lockbox*
    edited April 2015
    it was m'tara; same voice actor and everything, and she's also the iconian who yelled 'YOU WERE WARNED; YOUR GALAXY IS FORFEIT!' at the end of uneasy allies
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • kasina88kasina88 Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2015
    edited May 2015
    I've read about it since quite some time ago, the concept while above my level of knowledge, is interesting, but even if it ever fully worked (I will be completely skeptical until much greater testing and review by NASA) comparing it to warp drive as some news sites do is quite a fallacy and would not violate the speed of light, energy limitations still apply and become exponentially demanding at relativistic velocities until energy requirement becomes infinite and the engine cannot accelerate any faster, just shy of the speed of light.
    edited May 2015
    You all missed the fun on Risa!
    edited May 2015
    Obviously, the young ferasan who adopted I'Zira's fashion is the best one in the pic.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    How did that one Ferasan get Borg Exo-Armor?
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited May 2015
    tailor hack

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2015
    You also failed to notice that tiny green Rommycat.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lindaleff wrote: »
    You also failed to notice that tiny green Rommycat.

No. I noticed it. You are not that hard to miss.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited May 2015
    so, he finally made a republic character? and all it took was a tailor hack to do it

#LegalizeAwoo

edited May 2015
    You have cause and effect backwards. I made him as an expendable rewards Delta. That glitch is what made me decide to keep him. Otherwise, he would have been deleted along with my other Delta.
    edited May 2015
    good thing you decided to make one at all, because you can't unlock the full rewards for non-deltas unless you make a delta for each faction

#LegalizeAwoo