test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    good thing you decided to make one at all, because you can't unlock the full rewards for non-deltas unless you make a delta for each faction

Wait a minute, how does one not get full rewards for non-delta's unless have one of each faction? As I understood only one mattered.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    some of the rewards unlocks for non-deltas are based on story arcs completed, and each faction has arcs the other two don't
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think I may have found a major glitch. That Rommycat is KDF, but he unlocked the Delta rewards for Starfleet too. I only needed one Delta to get ALL of the rewards.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2015
    Well in my case, my pathfinder often has green Romulan warp out effects sometimes, so we all seem to blur the lines about who's side we are on :P
    edited May 2015
    Given that this is the very first time in A FULL YEAR that I actually WANTED to buy something, I had enough dilithium hoarded away to outright buy the Romulan Command Battlecruiser bundle. And the only word to describe it is "Wow." This thing is very deadly, but also very tanky at the same time. And it is a giant bird!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i'll be making a purchase of my own whenever the next sale pops up - hopefully when they release the pilot bundle

of course, i won't be getting that, but the iconic bundle; and when i've finished iconian rep on everyone, the command battlecruiser mega-bundle is next and whatever i have left over from that (if anything) will go for the pilot mega-bundle - by which point they will probably have released two more mega-bundles

they're releasing T6 ships way too fast
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited May 2015
    Why bother buying EVERY bundle? Just consult the Wiki for whatever ship works best, buy it, and stick with that. In the case of my Rommycat, the Command Battlecruiser is the best fit.
    edited May 2015
    Ship hoarder :P! I mean, I don't know how one person can feel like they will have to make full use of every single ship in every single bundle that ever comes out? I just don't see how it's humanly possible. I even felt all the more motivated to move on to a new char since all my old lockbox ships fell out of use, I just didn't need them anymore. The only ship I will buy in near future again will be for vanity purpose, like when the Herald ones come out, I just love the style and that's what I'm saving for.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just had a look at this weeks patch notes and doesn't say anything about a fix for Caitian and Ferasen tails! Might sneek in as a stelth but unlikely.

Another week of wait and see. :(
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • erbe85erbe85 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    There iz nothing wrong with long tailz. Size matterz!
    Scratch my back or I scratch ya faze! ]:-[
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They have the fix in the pipeline, just waiting for it to appear in a patch.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited May 2015
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Very nice, you obviously managed to catch up with them then!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited May 2015
    Will be posting mostly daily foundry updates so people can see progress now for those waiting on my 7th episode.

Today's update:
    Managed to write a decent amount of dialogue on map 2. I laid out the key npcs and objects that will be used for the main story steps. I also added all the main story steps for map 2 so I have the outline ready. Will just need to fill them in. Once the main story steps are finished, I will go about on adding the various wildlife nps and optional objectives that will be on the map. You can choose to go straight through the few story steps, or take your time and explore for optional objectives on the map!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Will be posting mostly daily foundry updates so people can see progress now for those waiting on my 7th episode.

Today's update:
    Managed to write a decent amount of dialogue on map 2. I laid out the key npcs and objects that will be used for the main story steps. I also added all the main story steps for map 2 so I have the outline ready. Will just need to fill them in. Once the main story steps are finished, I will go about on adding the various wildlife nps and optional objectives that will be on the map. You can choose to go straight through the few story steps, or take your time and explore for optional objectives on the map!

You're fired.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited May 2015
    voporak wrote: »
    You're fired.

I don't even work for you, Mr. Trump.
    edited May 2015
    I don't even work for you, Mr. Trump.

That's Admiral Trump.
    edited May 2015
    That's Admiral Trump.

You aren't even the real Trump. The real Trump explains why someone is fired.
    edited May 2015
    You aren't even the real Trump. The real Trump explains why someone is fired.

You work on foundry missions too slow.
    edited May 2015
    You work on foundry missions too slow.

You haven't taken Organic Chemistry. Please return when you do.
    edited May 2015
    You haven't taken Organic Chemistry. Please return when you do.

Excuses. You're fired again.
    edited May 2015
    Excuses. You're fired again.

You are not Jonah Jameson either. You cannot fire what has already been fired.
    edited May 2015
    You are not Jonah Jameson either. You cannot fire what has already been fired.

You're hired.
    edited May 2015
    I quit. Hah.
    edited May 2015
    I quit. Hah.

Oh, okay. I was going to give you a two week notice and benefits, but I guess this works.

Nice doing business with you.
    edited May 2015
    Who needs you when I have I'Zira's wealth,
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    VOPORAK! Long time no see bro!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
    edited May 2015
    His forum response was greatly overdue.
    edited May 2015
    Today's foundry update
    Some minor scenery work added to map 2 but mostly added some additional npcs to an optional dialogue in map 1 which relates to a main story dialogue piece on map 2. Only need to work on the final dialogue of map 2 for the main storyline and finish adding the scenery to the objective area, then I'll go back to adding scenery and optionals in map 2 and map 1.
    edited May 2015
    If anyone has taken a good look at the planets since last patch, planets seem to be on LSD. From certain spots, Earth turns green. And planets in STFs have turned into disco balls, flashing all sorts of different colours. It is psychedelic......Like totally......Whoa......