What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online: Rebirth

1121314151618»

Comments

• captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    dareau wrote: »
    (for those who may not be aware, on a certain sports site I visit, use of courier font <font=courier>, replace < with [ and > with ] is a definite indicator of sarcasm. Figured I might start that practice here...)

I just use [Sarcasm] [/Sarcasm] tags. It makes it far more obvious for those who may not get it if we just used a different font.
    I need a beer.

• buttstallion39buttstallion39 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Have the STO Devs noticed the Everquest 2 Time Lock Expansion Servers? Basically, it's EQ2 rebirth as joked about here with STO. Devs give us TLE server going back to the moment right before LoR launched and you FUBAR'd your game!
    I mean look at this thread. Over 50 thousand views! There is interest. I'd like someone to create a poll on this in GD if you can. Since this account is new I can't but I really think there should be a option for us to play the game the way we loved it when it was complete with exploration, the Terradome, No Win Scenario and no balance breaking BS. Let's have it!
  • dgdolphdgdolph Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    Have the STO Devs noticed the Everquest 2 Time Lock Expansion Servers? Basically, it's EQ2 rebirth as joked about here with STO. Devs give us TLE server going back to the moment right before LoR launched and you FUBAR'd your game!
    I mean look at this thread. Over 50 thousand views! There is interest. I'd like someone to create a poll on this in GD if you can. Since this account is new I can't but I really think there should be a option for us to play the game the way we loved it when it was complete with exploration, the Terradome, No Win Scenario and no balance breaking BS. Let's have it!

This. Just give us a pre LOR shard....or at least anything before S9.5

Do you devs still need some time to realize that STO is a mess you can't repair anymore??? Rollback now!

• starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    All I want to know is; will we finally be able to get those emotes that no-one can get anymore, like "Bow" and "Blood Wine".

In all seriousness though, I was in game back then, whilst I love how the game has progressed over the years, it would be a hoot to go back to those days for a little while.

Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
This discussion has been closed.