Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruitment - Rewards

Comments

• Options
    oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    *JAW CRACKING YAWN*

egad.. ok, cracked level 20.. My ship is a deadly thing in my hands.. and my toon isn't exactly lax on the gear her self (3 runs of the FE.. shield armor and the pistol...there not much even slows me down)

Not to shabby for the very first day of Delta recruiting.. And Delta weekly is at 32% as of this posting... with a bit of a push I should be able to crack level 30 tomorrow... which my fleet will dearly appreciate..

I'm sure there are at least one or two folk that cranked in some more levels.

A lot of fun so far....
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The blog indicates that the temporal agent for Romulans is at New Romulus Command. He is not. I looked all over for him. I found the temporal agent at the Romulan Flotilla in the large room on the west that has the bank, mail, and exchange (also D'Tan is looking out the window here). I wish you guys could get your blogs straight.
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The blog indicates that the temporal agent for Romulans is at New Romulus Command. He is not. I looked all over for him. I found the temporal agent at the Romulan Flotilla in the large room on the west that has the bank, mail, and exchange (also D'Tan is looking out the window here). I wish you guys could get your blogs straight.

also not sure if its just me but the milestones are a bit off , they say lv10 lv20 ect but I have reached lv10 (rom toon) and no rewards yet, I think maybe you need to get the promotion that comes after that level to get the rewards and they are story based sometimes.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unsure how to claim the Account Rewards. Reached level 10 last night, which according to the blog unlocks an account reward of 10 Marks of whatever I choose. Trouble is that there's no method for claiming them as far as I am aware.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    johngazman wrote: »
    Unsure how to claim the Account Rewards. Reached level 10 last night, which according to the blog unlocks an account reward of 10 Marks of whatever I choose. Trouble is that there's no method for claiming them as far as I am aware.

To claim your account-wide rewards, follow the directions in the blog*:
    Each time a Delta Recruit completes a particular task, a reward will be added to an Account Store accessible from the temporal agents located at the primary social hub for their faction (Earth Spacedock, Q’onoS or New Romulus Command).

* The blog is slightly wrong, the Romulan Temporal Agent is actually at the Romulan Flotilla (He's right next to D'Tan).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    makocallowaymakocalloway Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else before, but I haven't seen it. My question is when does getting the iconian information and iconian items start? During the tutorial? Or after the tutorial once you've got your temporal device? I want to make sure that I didn't miss any
    5rFUCPd.png

• Options
    mindshadow999mindshadow999 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else before, but I haven't seen it. My question is when does getting the iconian information and iconian items start? During the tutorial? Or after the tutorial once you've got your temporal device? I want to make sure that I didn't miss any

If you open up your Timey Wimey Device-- errrm, temporal commlink, you'll see at the bottom a list of all the missions that have iconian information to find. They're in the order that you run into them. Also, if you keep the mission objectives window open, you will see an optional objective for finding the iconian data show up when you're at the point in the mission where you can actually get to it.

There's no data in the tutorial or, iirc, in any non-repeatable mission.
  • Options
    polotospolotos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    no not correct, the deltas can only claim the delta rewards but all other non-delta characters can get the account rewards.

What makes you think that the delta recruits can not claim the account rewards, that would be just absurd cus it would mean that any new player just starting the game cant claim thous cus all their chars are delta recruits right now.
  • Options
    majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Many used to love using multiple toons, but DR killed that completely.

Actually that was killed back in season 6 and 7 when the rep and fleet grind came in. I used to have something like 12-16 characters, used to love leveling them up and buying gear for them, doing STF's etc I used to even buy a lot of stuff in the c-store as I could use it on multiple characters.

Since then, I have only a handful, and only work on 2 and avoid buying stuff in the c-store as it's not value for money. The game has been very alt unfriendly for a long time now.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To claim your account-wide rewards, follow the directions in the blog*:

* The blog is slightly wrong, the Romulan Temporal Agent is actually at the Romulan Flotilla (He's right next to D'Tan).

Doesn't seem to work for me. I have attained the level 10 and level 20 goals on my delta recruit but the account wide awards are still greyed out for me when I visit the temporal agent.
  • Options
    celebcucelebcu Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As a previous poster said, I can claim the arc completion rewards on other toons on my account but the level rewards are still greyed out. Anyone else having the same problem?
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MY LEVEL 10 PURPLE REWARD BOX????

Thank you
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    polotos wrote: »
    What makes you think that the delta recruits can not claim the account rewards, that would be just absurd cus it would mean that any new player just starting the game cant claim thous cus all their chars are delta recruits right now.

I must correct myself, cus it seems to be just that absurd, that the delta recruit her/himself can not claim the account wide awards....
  • Options
    therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    for every delta recruit character, you click on the "show delta recruit" panel located under the mini map and you click on the achievement or level you reached to open a small area just under with a claim button.

to claim the account reward it's your other characters on your account that need to
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • Options
    nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET MY LEVEL 10 PURPLE REWARD BOX????

Thank you

From the actual delta recruit interface. Click the 10 on the level track, and you'll have a button to claim a reward. That's how you get all the character-specific rewards.
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I must correct myself, cus it seems to be just that absurd, that the delta recruit her/himself can not claim the account wide awards....

It's not absurd at all, the Delta Recruit gets the character reward then the other characters on the account claim the account unlock. It would be more absurd to assume the Delta Recruit would essentially get the reward twice.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's not absurd at all, the Delta Recruit gets the character reward then the other characters on the account claim the account unlock. It would be more absurd to assume the Delta Recruit would essentially get the reward twice.

Well it is absurd if you are a player who is just starting to play the game (well thats not me , just thinking out loud here) because you have no other chars to claim the reward right now but problably have read or heard that there are thous rewards.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Well it is absurd if you are a player who is just starting to play the game (well thats not me , just thinking out loud here) because you have no other chars to claim the reward right now but problably have read or heard that there are thous rewards.

Though the account rewards are also available to all future characters. So as new players start making alts they'll gain access to them.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    furrybeggerfurrybegger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi there, now this may have already been answered but I couldn't see it.

and yes its about account rewards :P

My Delta recruit is Fed and I have been able to claim my account wide rewards on my fed chars without issue, however if these are supposed to be account wide why can i not claim them on my Rom ? I've been to the guy on the flotilla and i cannot get any of the rewards for my Romi ....

Is my understanding of account wide wrong? or am i bugged and need to submit a ticket?

again sorry if that has been answered but bugging me a little bit now as my romi needs the rewards more than my main :P

Hazey
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can someone explain me the Fleet (only) Dilithium Voucher? Because I am STILL confused.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is a voucher for x amount of dilithum that can only be used for fleet projects iirc when you deposit dil the voucher reduces in amount once that is spent it will then take it from your refined amount
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    robeasom wrote: »
    It is a voucher for x amount of dilithum that can only be used for fleet projects iirc when you deposit dil the voucher reduces in amount once that is spent it will then take it from your refined amount

Its displayed (only when you have some) right underneath your current dilithium supply and functions exactly like dilithium. Same sliders, same rewards. The only snag is that once you run out of voucher dilithium the game immediately starts drawing from your refined dilithium pool (so when trying to use the last vouchers you may end up donating just a little more to finish it off, depending on how precisely you can adjust the slider.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    amadeusphoenixamadeusphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The delta vanguard tech upgrades appear to be bound to character, not bound to account as was promised.

I obviously consider this to be a problem.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    The cardassian arc reward is only 1k dil, in spite of it being the longest of all the mission arcs.

it is for example 5x longer than the Borg arc.

The Klingon war arc gives 5k dil because it is 5x longer than the Borg arc.

Yeah I was a little confused as to why the Klingon arc gave more, but the Cardassian arc didn't, considering they both have 19 missions (20 if you include 'welcome' missions)... I think they've forgotten how long the Cardassian arc is for Feds.
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I managed to level up my Fed Delta Toon to level 30 and then I went to my main toon and went straight to that temporal guy next to the Admiral's office in ESD and got them rewards. Now all I have to do is create a Delta Romulan and Klingon toon and I will have all the rewards that are possible to get.

P.S. Cryptic needs to fix the problem with the bubberbanding, and server lag... and as well as the mission bug in the Treasure Trading Station, where you have to go through the door to the next level of the station.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    therealgurutherealguru Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The cardassian arc reward is only 1k dil, in spite of it being the longest of all the mission arcs.

it is for example 5x longer than the Borg arc.

The Klingon war arc gives 5k dil because it is 5x longer than the Borg arc.

simply because before there was 2 arc. the dominion arc was not in. they regroup it some times ago
    My Dm videos - My Yt channel

My Wordpress Blog - Blogger

In Space, drinking or piloting, you must choose ! If you drink, put on the autopilot ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    simply because before there was 2 arc. the dominion arc was not in. they regroup it some times ago

But the exact same is true of the Devidian arc, which was added into the Klingon arc for Feds.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A big big thank you for all these rewards! Thanks to my alts I'm now swimming in R&D materials and marks and got a substantial amount of dilithium not to forget some very usefull devices.

If the Delta Recruitment Event is anything else but a huge success I would be very surprised.

So thanks again. I'm very pleased with the direction this game is taking. :)
  • Options
    cypherouscypherous Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The delta vanguard tech upgrades appear to be bound to character, not bound to account as was promised.

I obviously consider this to be a problem.

Sadly this appears to be working as intended as confirmed here (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=23247961&postcount=14)

Gotta love the old bait and switch, because its either that or complete incompetence on the part of the person doing QA on the Q&A, neither scenario makes cryptic look good at all

Thanks for the sub-par rewards and the Q&A baiting us to reach level 50 when infact reaching a lower level is far more rewarding on the whole