test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Recruitment - Rewards

191011121315»

Comments

• siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's one of the rewards for completion...
    It says it's a heal+res that works even when defeated.

Well, I had reason to try it today, and guess what... while incapacitated, it's greyed out, so er... may be a good heal and team res, but doesn't work while defeated.

Oh well, and I thought it was worth having.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    siotaylor wrote: »

Well, I had reason to try it today, and guess what... while incapacitated, it's greyed out, so er... may be a good heal and team res, but doesn't work while defeated.

I haven't got mine yet, but this is sad to hear. I recommend you open a new thread in the bug section with the above info. Your post probably won't get read by a dev 400-some posts in to an old thread.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • goofysettergoofysetter Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Delta Week 1 is over but the rewards haven't appeared yet (during week 2?) Exp is exactly the same!
  • altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I made a Delta Klingon Tac and finsihed the Empire episodes and was able to claim the Play Empire reward which was a box with a Delta triangle logo on it, now I've finished the Warzone episodes and tried to claim the Play Warzone reward but didnt get another box with a Delta triangle logo on it, am I missing something or arnt boxes rewarded each time ?
    The button for claiming has gone and the word Claimed has replaced it even though I didnt get a 2nd box to put in my bank next to the 1st box.
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is Improved Temporal Insight account wide trait? I unlocked it on my DR char but when I claimed all rewards of my main toon I do not have it.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    elsunga wrote: »
    Is Improved Temporal Insight account wide trait? I unlocked it on my DR char but when I claimed all rewards of my main toon I do not have it.
    It is account wide.

Sometimes when your traits are updated (like getting a new trait or trait slot) you have to change instances/relog for it to appear. Try that on your main and see if it shows up.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • dmtdmt Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why is the holographic/photonic BOFF re-claimable but the two devices aren't? Surely, in case a device was accidentally lost you would want it back.

It isn't in the 'retrieve' section of the replicator either!
  • fakefivefakefive Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can someone explain me the Fleet (only) Dilithium Voucher? Because I am STILL confused.

... lol, /10char
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what i would like to see as rewards purple r&d doffs ,level 60 rewards and a unique ship for delta toons only maybe a temporal cruiser or carrier .. hope you will consider thies reward options for future recruitment events
  • haplo013haplo013 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I have used this when knocked out, but seems to grey out and not be useable if the entire away team has been knocked out.
  • botc76botc76 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just think they should add another reward for reaching lvl. 60.

It seems klind of absurd not to get rewarded when your new character reaches endgame in that relatively short amount of time.
  • sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Working as intended: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1425951

(see dev reply on 3rd post)
  • dmtdmt Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why is the Photonic BOFF the only reward that be re-claimed if the player dismisses it? Surely the two devices should be re-claimable as well!
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Those Global rewards.. Err where do they show up? Not on my other toons thats for shure.

Visit the temporal agent with your main character for the rewards you get for completing the various factions' campaigns.
    Q9BWcdD.png