Install Arc

Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)

167891012»

Comments

• astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    swalldev wrote: »
    Thank you, we are glad you like the memorials. #LLAP

I'm sure you've been asked this already but i'm too lazy to check back in the thread,:D how many of you worked on this memorial? And thanks for burning the midnight oil to get this done.

LLAP
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    The memorial plaque is nicely done; simple and very tasteful. Kudos to the design team.

The memorial on Vulcan is also nice, with the inclusion of the IDIC symbol. (I just wish there was a bigger buffer around it to prevent the kiddies from launching party items over it.)

Thanks to Cryptic for doing this.

They did do a great job on it. As far as the barrier goes, are the disco balls making it over the top of the memorial? If so, maybe they should angle the top of the barrier out and over to stop those shenanigans.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They did do a great job on it. As far as the barrier goes, are the disco balls making it over the top of the memorial? If so, maybe they should angle the top of the barrier out and over to stop those shenanigans.

Agreed some invisible walls would do the trick nicely like the ones on the singularity core of the rommie ships
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    swalldev wrote: »
    Thank you, we are glad you like the memorials. #LLAP

Ya did good team, ya did real good.

The memorials are honestly perfect. And the memorial stones can be easily updated with text, an elegant solution.

But come on, who was the genius that came up with the New Romulus version? :cool: I didn't see that coming and it was such a cool surprise. The IDIC was strong in this project.

Nicely Done.

http://i.imgur.com/0SlSz9q.gif
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • rodiclonusrodiclonus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Please let this be some kind of complex publicity stunt for JJTrek 3.