test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: Been ready.
    Future Kayla: *Goes to find Kuntel*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so did we; they were called giants...of course, they weren't mechanical, but everything else matches
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Well come on...

*He lightly pulls her toward thebedroom.*
    *Future Kuntel is spinning in an office chair, gray hair in beard and scalp, and looking bored or angry with himself.*
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Lexington
    (the concotion does nothing to help you being drunk, but it will help with the hangover, unless the porcelian god calls)
    Rose: Jess, dont worry (holding Jessicas hair) And you got to watch what you drink, having kids and getting plastered isnt recommended.

Fiona: So thats why Jake is wierd.

Rose: FIONA!
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Future Kayla: Jess wants you.
    Kayla: I doubt it. Did giants have several tons of armor, missile launchers, lasers, and autocannons?
    Krystal: *smiles*
    *Fade out*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: What's she talking about?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    n, but their skin was thick enough to shrug off most of that, and those clubs could easily smash all but the most armored of mechs to shrapnel
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Wwwwwhhhhhhyyyy?

*He looks at her, hanging upside down in the chair now.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kayla: I don't know. I almost neutered Shadow a few minutes ago.
    Kayla: They'd ahve to catch light mechs first, and I'm pretty sure heavy and assault would shrug them off. Anyways... *Grabs a burger*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Aww... I missed it?

*He gets up and smoothes down his cothes.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *continues rubbing kayla's belly while she eats*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Lexington
    Rose: Just some sibling ribbing, Jessica. Right, Fiona?

Fiona: Totally, Mom.

(OOC: you Got some PMs to look at West).
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    (I sent a reply. Also the forums seem to have a delay for forum messages as I didn't get that pm until like a minute ago.)

Jessica: So you have another brother named Jake?

(Screwed up the edit)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Fiona: Well, I used to have a brother name Jake, but now I Haver a sister named Jake.

Rose: Youre not helping, Fiona.

Fiona: Mom is hilarious when she gets drunk..
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: no you have a sister named Zach right now. Can I get some water?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Fiona: Well, of course. And I have a sister named Awnya.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    (I'm still lurking a bit. Just... don't know what to do. lol)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (Well since Kuntel went offline I think all we can do is have some antics in the future separate from the others.)

Jessica: Awnya is a cute name. I was thinking maybe I would name your brother Leo. *Puts a hand on her belly not quite as drunk as before*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Fiona: Why do every expectant mother does that? I have seen Kayla do it whenever she has another kid.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Its hard to explain Fiona. There's just something about knowing that there's a life growing inside of you. Maybe someday when you are having a kid or kids of your own you'll truly understand.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Future Kuntel looks for Jessica.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Future Kuntel finds Jessica watching the past with Krys.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: So?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: You're okay right? Has anything weird happened to you recently? Anything bad?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Besides having to organize the division of the Grand Regime of Ba'al recently? No, not really.
    *Sanguine starts waking up slowly.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: Phew. I kept on having this bad feeling like something was going to happen to you.

*Reina remains cuddled with Sanguine*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Whaddya mean?
    *Sanguine stretches a bit, and snuggles Reina's neck.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: I don't know. I just have this weird bad feeling and I thought it was about thou but eh. It doesn't really matter I think its nothing.

*Reina starts to wake up from Sanguine*

Reina: Hey honey.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Kuntel: Mm'kay.

*He leaves.*
    Sanguine: We were tired....
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Future Jessica: *sigh* I forgot to talk to him about that other thing. Oh well. *sits down with Krys again*

Reina: yeah.