test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So Askray Confirmed my Claim

raeatraeat Member Posts: 186 Arc User
So Askray publicly confirmed, in writing, my claim that he had accused me of threats of harm, after several pages of white knights trying to pretend it just wasn't so (showing the white knights for the disingenuous nothings they are).

And, of course, Askray closed the thread before I could respond to any of it. The act of a coward who knows he/she/it is in the wrong.

If, as Askray has now confirmed he claimed, I have threatened actual harm to anyone, I strongly recommend he/she/it take it to the legal authorities and see how that works out. He/she/it can expect to be laughed at by the police.

Shut up, white knights. You are exposed as the mindless, braying yes-men you so obviously are. If you are the community standard, no wonder Craptic thinks it can behave any way it wants to.

I look forward to any police response indicating otherwise. Until then and to reiterate, Askray needs to be removed from the moderation team for making false claims about a user as an excuse for disciplinary action. I did not say banning, in case anyone has made that claim. I said disciplinary action, not banning - for those who cannot read. In this case damage to my reputation for something I did not do, and harm to a peaceful reputation I worked a lifetime to build and maintain.
Post edited by raeat on

Comments

• Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    lol

/10characters
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    please refer to my signature
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "The fool persists in his folly." -- William Blake
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Very entertaining, thanks.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    raeat wrote: »
    In this case damage to my reputation for something I did not do, and harm to a peaceful reputation I worked a lifetime to build and maintain.

Sooo, you worked you entire lifetime to post about 180 comments on the STO forum and build some kind reputation with that?:D
    You sure you got nothing other to worrry about?:P
  • Options
    sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited February 2015
    mmhmmmm

Go on...
  • Options
    sabouma1979sabouma1979 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are seriously trying to get a forum ban, aren't you?

Stop doing this mate.... do something productive instead.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    If I wouldn't get in trouble for it I would be posting a face palm ASCII here.

As to working a lifetime to build a reputation, well it's safe as we have no idea who you are in the real world. Though judging by your behaviour here I really hope you don't do it in real life or you may have delusions about your reputation.
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm pretty sure your little tantrum here is doing much more damage to your 'reputation' that any official warning from a moderator could hope to achieve.

It was funny, now it's kind of sad. Let it go.

Oh, and if you spend any actual time on here you'd quickly learn that most of the replies in the last thread were from anyone but Cryptic 'yes-men'. In that regard the OP does deserve some credit, since for once we are all pretty much unanimous in our opinion.
  • Options
    echelonalphaechelonalpha Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The persecution complex is strong with this one...
  • Options
    jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wow.

Honestly, if you're going to try to depart in the biggest blaze of glory that you can, you maybe could have found a more worthy target than a volunteer community mod.

Also, your original post is a lie, he never confirmed what your infraction was for and stated he wouldn't, due to the forums confidentiality rules.
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Dagnabit !

Now I gotta go make more popcorn.

http://www.recipegirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/How-to-Pop-Popcorn-11.jpg

But seriously ...

This is about your ... reputation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Regardless of whether or not Askray made a mistake, these are forums and he's just a volunteer moderator so blowing this out of proportion isn't worth it. Secondly, Askray's behavior is not tantamount to an attack on your honor. It's the internet; people make mistakes so get over it. Lastly, show your the the better man by dropping the matter.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Since you make many posts about, "historical revisionism," based on your own posting history about this, you were not accused of making death treats against anyone, and were not accused of making threats against Askray. You made a post that seems to only survive in quotes about hoping to cause "issues" for another player "in real life too" if they didn't stop "white knighting" for Cryptic. Against somebody WHO WAS AGREEING WITH YOU. So there's some revisionism for you.

You then went off the deep end claiming to be moderated for something else entirely, and it is only because Askray is either supremely patient or not actually doing his job that you haven't been banned six times over.

hippiejon wrote: »
    This is about your ... reputation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
    "Yes, it is, I'm serious."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
  • Options
    a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Is this the same guy who made the thread about canines from the Far East?

Memory's a little hazy, but I'm almost certain it's another guy...

And...the OP's resorting to ad hominem attacks. That's really cute.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    knuhteb5 wrote: »
    Lastly, show your the the better man by dropping the matter.

He has already proven he isn't given he has not let this go already. I hope AskRay will show he is the better one and just close the thread with no post. Though I think bluegeek or even a Cryptic employee, if they have that power, should close this one or it will add to the persecution mania the OP seems to have on the AskRay front.
  • Options
    variant37variant37 Member Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Flame wars against forum mods always go so well. Good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are seriously trying to get a forum ban, aren't you?

Yeah. Rarely seen someone working so eagerly at getting banned. And, if anything, Askray is showing great restraint. Sooner or later, though, something's gonna give: and my bet is that the OP will be on the short end of that stick.

*Goes to refill her Entertainment Provisions*, cuz this is fun. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You are confusing OP...

Also: TOS
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    decronia wrote: »
    He has already proven he isn't given he has not let this go already. I hope AskRay will show he is the better one and just close the thread with no post. Though I think bluegeek or even a Cryptic employee, if they have that power, should close this one or it will add to the persecution mania the OP seems to have on the AskRay front.

Or outright delete this thread from existence. Which IMO, is the best course because the OP will only add to the fire and his list of "abusers". In short, the OP has only proven that he possesses, or is trying to posses, a "victim/martyr complex".
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • Options
    vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, askray proved you're lying about your claims, so there's that.

Y'know what, I had about half a page written, but you're not worth it. GTFO
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    a3001 wrote: »
    Or outright delete this thread from existence. Which IMO, is the best course because the OP will only add to the fire and his list of "abusers". In short, the OP has only proven that he possesses, or is trying to posses, a "victim/martyr complex".

Oh I agree, though I am not sure if the mods have that power, so it would have to fall on the employees if that is the case.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    raeat wrote: »
    In this case damage to my reputation for something I did not do, and harm to a peaceful reputation I worked a lifetime to build and maintain.

lol.. What color is the sky in your world?

Your reputation here is one of a hate filled, spiteful little child who's subject to temper tantrums and outbursts of childish anger.

If you really have the image in your head of you having some sterling reputation or being respected in the community then you're the poster child for self delusion.

I hope they ban you and do us all a favor.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,409 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    "The fool persists in his folly." -- William Blake
    I prefer Blake's inspiration, Proverbs 26:11 - "As a dog returns to his vomit, so fools repeat their folly."
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
This discussion has been closed.