124»

Comments

• Options
    pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    ovrkylovrkyl Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    IT PUTS THE TROLL BACK IN THE BASKET OR IT GETS THE HOSE!

...wait, that was a threat, wasn't it? OMG I'm gonna be banned! Nononowaitdon'tpleasedon'tyoujustloveSkittles?I'vegot5kidstofeedIdon'twanttobeadumb@$$likeraeatAAARRRGGGHHHhhh...
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    What he can do, however, is fire off a short PM to a Community Manager, and the ban will be a reality. The OP would be wise not to tempt his fate. :P

But I'm really hoping he does continue to tempt fate.

By all means, OP please keep going.
    This whole fiasco is pretty durned entertaining as spectacle. One rarely gets to watch a person so bent on self destruction. It's enlightening.

Plus, it's not like we don't have enough popcorn, cookies, various soft drinks and now an Enterprise cake to go around. Settle in, joke and be silly with fellow forum goers and watch the OP dig himself into a hole.

( http://betweenthepagesblog.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a5924ef0970b01676488406d970b-pi )

Someone had to bring cake.
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    OP made a thread that got closed, citing personal threats. OP maintains those threats never happened, and confronted Askray why it was closed for said personal threats. Askray said no such reason was used, then OP comes out to show that's what the warning he received said, in the official message.

He's totally in poor taste, taking things way too far, and has no sense of tact, but I think (if I'm following properly) he has a point. There is a bit of a double standard at work, compounded by the fact that the forum mods can (and have, in some cases) given flimsy or false reasons for closing threads.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    ovrkylovrkyl Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    pulserazor wrote: »

Wow...Rickroll'd in the STO forums. Now that's just low.
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    /hammer deployed
This discussion has been closed.