Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2015
    please refer to my signature

Lol, you quoted Rylana. Praise Cheesus!
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    I prefer Blake's inspiration, Proverbs 26:11 - "As a dog returns to his vomit, so fools repeat their folly."

Nice one. ;)

Sadly, I forsee no change. To stay Biblical, as King Solomon once said, A fool is wise in his eyes.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    White Knights, assemble!
    EnYn9p9.jpg
    edited February 2015
    White Knights, assemble!

Seeing more disassembling going on, actually. The fun kind. :)

/Come, join us on the fun side of the island!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • blakes7tvseriesblakes7tvseries Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    OP the only person that needs removing from this forum is you!

Totally agree, Askray has proven to be an excellent moderator and has earned our support.
    download.jpg
  • fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I get slapped with 5 points, banned for 3 days, had my sig deleted and can't make a sig still, can't start a thread either. For saying, "would you like a cookie for fixing a bug" to a dev during the specgate crackdown.

And this person has more privileges than me... wow.
  • hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    White Knights, assemble!

http://i57.tinypic.com/2q8ylwx.jpg
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    White Knights, assemble!

Just because people think the OP is dumb for insisting on breaking the rules repeatedly, dosen't mean they are white knights.

Also... Isn't coming to OP's aid in any form, without being asked, being a white knight?

Or was that what you meant?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
    edited February 2015
    At the very least, if for nothing else, this thread will tell us *exactly* how long Askray goes to lunch. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    White Knights, assemble!

Whenever someone talks about White Knights I keep thinking about JJ, Champ and Apple.
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    Just because people think the OP is dumb for insisting on breaking the rules repeatedly, dosen't mean they are white knights.

Also... Isn't coming to OP's aid in any form, without being asked, being a white knight?

Or was that what you meant?

I thought I was already one of the White Knights. :confused:

Or has OP been stripped of his honorific-granting powers?
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I thought I was already one of the White Knights. :confused:

Or has OP been stripped of his honorific-granting powers?

I don't know... I am extremely confused by this thread really...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Again, really?

Your attempts to highjack the forums for your personal use is sad, I feel really sorry for you now.

You and your posts are proof that it is time to skip the STO forums completely and find other avenues to connect with real STO players outside the game.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited February 2015
    Wow just wow
  • gonaliusgonalius Member Posts: 893 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    At the very least, if for nothing else, this thread will tell us *exactly* how long Askray goes to lunch. :)

I'm starting to think raeat IS askray, in his cunning disguise as 'askray at work'. Would go a long way to explaining why this thread is still running. Mind you, a forum ban seems to be what raeat is aiming for, so he can feel all persecuted and... Stuff. Innit.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    cidjack wrote: »
    You and your posts are proof that it is time to skip the STO forums completely and find other avenues to connect with real STO players outside the game.

I tried to connect with Trekkies once, never again. In my innocence at one of those "comic book" stores I said I liked the new series and thought the Enterprise D looked nice. I didn't know what I was letting myself in for. Luckilly an argument broke out between a few of them about it's merits or lack thereof and so I wa able to sneak away.:eek:
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,445 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    decronia wrote: »
    Not sure who to quote for this: The defanition of madness is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.
    Not knowing how to attribute that is appropriate; a quick check shows that it probably originated with a group called the Hazelden Foundation, writing about addiction in 1980.

(As a side note, Psychology Today notes that "insanity" is a legal term, not a medical one; the definition, swiped from law.com, in fact starts with:

"Insanity n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior.")
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    edited February 2015
    You know I've had my accounts warned and one time banned, you know what I did? Nothing, I broke the TOS and accepted the consequences.....

Now, I'm a happy person and smirk likes me :D
  • tribblenationtribblenation Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Let's see...I'll take Bipolar Forum Posters for $200, Alex.
    edited February 2015
    Cookies anyone?
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    raeat wrote: »
    So Askray publicly confirmed, in writing, my claim that he had accused me of threats of harm, after several pages of white knights trying to pretend it just wasn't so (showing the white knights for the disingenuous nothings they are).

And, of course, Askray closed the thread before I could respond to any of it. The act of a coward who knows he/she/it is in the wrong.

If, as Askray has now confirmed he claimed, I have threatened actual harm to anyone, I strongly recommend he/she/it take it to the legal authorities and see how that works out. He/she/it can expect to be laughed at by the police.

Shut up, white knights. You are exposed as the mindless, braying yes-men you so obviously are. If you are the community standard, no wonder Craptic thinks it can behave any way it wants to.

I look forward to any police response indicating otherwise. Until then and to reiterate, Askray needs to be removed from the moderation team for making false claims about a user as an excuse for disciplinary action. I did not say banning, in case anyone has made that claim. I said disciplinary action, not banning - for those who cannot read. In this case damage to my reputation for something I did not do, and harm to a peaceful reputation I worked a lifetime to build and maintain.

so what? askray is like anyone else, he had good and bad days and hes allowed to have his own opinion like anyone else. and humans are hypocrites, that will never change and so askray has nothing to defend because its a constant for all of us.

before you get further ahead on your rant try not to remember how many times you may of caused offense in the real world or in front of a computer screen like the nameless keyboard warrior over the years that you will pretend not to know of.. quit while youre behind.

this is nothing worthy of going to the police over because of some words on a computer screen.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    raeat wrote: »
    In this case damage to my reputation for something I did not do, and harm to a peaceful reputation I worked a lifetime to build and maintain.
    Since you were not banned, but sent a message telling you that what you did was unacceptable, I don't see how the initial incident harmed you in any way, except for maybe bruising your own ego.

You are the one who is telling everyone that you got a warning. You, not Askray.

You are the one who is posting snippets of a letter sent to you, in private on these forums, not Askray.

You are the one calling names and making ridiculous demands. Again: You, not Askray.

The only one damaging your reputation here is (and say it with me, everyone!)

You, not Askray.

Now excuse me, I need to go play a game you may have heard about. It's called Star Trek Online. It has it's issues, but I find it fun.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm pretty upset about ISIS too.

I know how bad is it when a chocolate brand has to change its' name because of a sales slump due to the stupidity of people. ;)
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Let's see...I'll take Bipolar Forum Posters for $200, Alex.

I bid 400 Quatloos on the newco.....oh hes gone :eek:
    server_hamster6.png
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    decronia wrote: »
    I know how bad is it when a chocolate brand has to change its' name because of a sales slump due to the stupidity of people. ;)

Same thing happened to the bin Laden construction company.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    OMG...people have been banned/muted for lesser events than this throll thread.

Really...forum posting has become the end game of STO :rolleyes:

... who needs to play the game for entertainment, the blogs and resulting forum storms are far more entertaining and free! Free 2 Laugh!
    DUwNP.gif

edited February 2015
    :'(

I know I'm a troll sometimes in the sto forms, but brah, this is way over the top...

I still got cookies tho.
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Have a cookie! :D

Pass the cookies :)
    server_hamster6.png
    edited February 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Have a cookie! :D

Ty

/10char
  • rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    No, I mean the actual deity ISIS. Having to run around gathering up all the pieces of OSIRUS, is kind of a drag. All work, and no play makes ISIS a dull girl.

mrowl?

She's an Entertainer, how can she be dull?
This discussion has been closed.