What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega Mini-Game Bugs Reporting Thread

Comments

• Options
    l3ct3rl3ct3r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    is it working as intended that the mission only gives 1 particle each time?

Why play the minigame an try to score a high number, if the result is always the same? :confused:
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bigstu13 wrote: »
    if I could remember how to take screen caps that show the ui I would happily provide one as I have not dropped this mission.

Use Steam screenshot (default F12) instead of the in-game screenshot. F12 will also pop up the HUD adjustment. Sometimes that screenshot will show the HUD adjustment and sometimes not. Just check the thumbnail and try again if needed.

While not directly relevant, I would add that Alt+F12 toggles the entire HUD on and off.

Note also that HUD itself and the HUD adjustment screen are not the same...
  • Options
    lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The boff command-level skills issue hit me as in, I have none of the ones I did or access to them on the hard-to-get rare boffs. I can't train my intel boffs at all.

The UI is messed up and the three-second thing that wasdone to finishing doff missions/R&D to help the lag has been undone apparently.

The loadout issue is back with a vengeance and my skill bars go all grey for a few seconds after I activate a power.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Also another thing - wahtever i got 15 or 860 points - it always rewards me with 1 trace...
    What point is to make points in this? :D
    Edit:
    But once i hit more than 900 i got 1 sliver hmm...
    Edit 2:
    And now 940 points and 1 trace as reward :(
  • Options
    sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Defera ground particles don't count. Unable to complete mission.

Tried gathering several, zoning to space, zoning to battle zone, and back to Defera, and gathering more.
  • Options
    acidboytheleetacidboytheleet Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ESD Space Gathering does not work
  • Options
    dkratascodkratasco Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I confirm ESD orbit bugged again.
  • Options
    niliuniliu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sinn74 wrote: »
    Defera ground particles don't count. Unable to complete mission.

Tried gathering several, zoning to space, zoning to battle zone, and back to Defera, and gathering more.

This. There's a bunch of use running from particle to particle. We can do the minigame, even get the trace, but the mission simply doesn't count it.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I am having issues with the mini-game in space near ESD also, but to be specific, what I am encountering is, I am getting a valid score, and I am getting my trace rewarded, however no matter how many times I complete it, Q never advances the mission.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    I am having issues with the mini-game in space near ESD also, but to be specific, what I am encountering is, I am getting a valid score, and I am getting my trace rewarded, however no matter how many times I complete it, Q never advances the mission.

Yep buggggged :-(
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just confirmed ESD *Space* collects and awards a point, but the mission step still is not advanced. I went on to do Vulcan hoping maybe the system just needed to "catch up", completed Vulcan just fine now heading to K-7. But as yet still no update that I completed ESD.
  • Options
    gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Day two and another bug.Just like everyone else Earth Space Dock not completing.
  • Options
    plvoyplvoy Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In SOL and Defera you can do the mini game, it wont give credit towards the mission though.

Often it rubberbands itself, skips a few seconds regardless where i do it.

Please just get rid of that boring game. *whiteflag*
    =/\= Redacted =/\=
  • Options
    jaynarakjaynarak Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Day two and another bug.Just like everyone else Earth Space Dock not completing.

Same here ESD space do not count for the mission
  • Options
    m1957flaxm1957flax Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    me too - ESD not completing, again fail when somebody else does the same node as well

Additionally, I played "dust to dust" on 3 accounts thus far and I had a BTD "Back to desktop" on each attempt. It happened twice when I had to beam down to the Kobali trenches and one time when I was at the iconian gate in Tau Dewa and said "begin: dust to dust".
    3 times of 3 attempts makes 100% of failure. You usually have to work real hard for such an achievement.
  • Options
    kdawgenigmakdawgenigma Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Unable to complete daily omega mission. Bug was submitted. mission not giving completion credit when ESD space is a requirement. Play 15 mini games there, got traces on all. No mission completion. Cannot complete mission due to this. Cannot get qmendations due to this. Cannot aquire new ship due to this. Cannot enjoy new event due to this.

-Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
    -I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
    I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
    -The actions of Cryptic, on the other hand......
  • Options
    dargalanddargaland Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same here...outside of ESD won't complete mission. The ground ones worked for me just not this space one.
  • Options
    otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And another one that can't complete ESD space particle thingymajig.

Really getting old real fast Cryptic. And here I thought that the patch yesterday fixed it, but you failed to fix everything.

So tell me then, when is this getting fixed?? After the weekend?? I certainly hope not for your sake, or heavens forbid, you players sake..

And do not blame this on peeps downloading the new patch, when it's clearly bugged.

Please fix ASAP Zulu!!
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same. ESD space Omega Mini "game" is broken. And I just need 40 Qmendations to get my ship. Sigh.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    echa1echa1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Completed on K7 (Ground), Vulcan (Space) but ESD even though I completed the mini game does not complete the mission.

Massive lag if you enter ESD (Ground) took me 10 minutes to beam out again.

Fix from yesterday hasnt worked therefore another wasted day of lost play.
  • Options
    clamyfishstickclamyfishstick Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I can't get the minigame to count towards completion for the outside ESD game either... I tried more than ten times across 5 instances to make sure...
  • Options
    aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I think the lag issues are affecting collection attempts, when your 'arrow' is over a collection alley, and the particle gone after, is just at the 'end line', and even when you know you are in time to collect a particle, the particle still ignores your arrow, as if it were too late to be in time. Calling this part of the lag issue at hand, as well. =--=
  • Options
    solidshatnersolidshatner Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Day 2 of a known issue and still no update? I would expect downtime IMMEDIATELY until this is resolved. Although it seems to be fine on my KDF and KDF/ROM tunes. Good thing they're my mains because the fed side is TOTALLY borked. Same issue - rubberbanding at ESD and Q not progressing the mission when I've collected particles.

"The more you overtake the pluming . . . the easier to stop up the drain." Captain Montgomery Scott.

I suppose the same could be said about grinding, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    swatopswatop Member Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    omega mini game completion does not count to the daily objective at esd space
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,370 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Remember the furor last week when the server restart ran long, because the account server crashed? That's probably why we're not seeing downtime while this is fixed.

Face it, there's no solution that will make everyone happy. I just hope it gets hotfixed before the end of the day, because while it's kind of cool that I'm getting all these Traces, I want to finish the damn daily! (Yes, I'm hitting the same bug. Got credit for Vulcan ground, got credit for K-7 ground, keep stabilizing molecules outside ESD and not getting credit. Damned annoying.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    m1s3rlym1s3rly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Same here have done omega in spacedock space multiple times and still no completrion regardless of score
  • Options
    solidshatnersolidshatner Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Agree.

I Have The Pitchforks And Torches. Lets Storm The Castle And Demand There Heads. Fix This Mini Game of give us your resignations ..

The Mugatu Has Spoken !!

Not sure if I'd go that far - but its pretty frustrating/disappointing after a 5 year run, for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Doing mini game in Vulcan space and the particles stop coming.but the timer reaches 0 then goes into negative time.