test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RE: Monthly Zen Stipend

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
I have a lifetime account. I was wondering if there's a way to find out what day I'm supposed to get the stipend? I know I'm up to 1809 days on my account, but I don't recall seeing 500 zen pop up in January yet. Is there a specific time or day?

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sov42 wrote: »
    I have a lifetime account. I was wondering if there's a way to find out what day I'm supposed to get the stipend? I know I'm up to 1809 days on my account, but I don't recall seeing 500 zen pop up in January yet. Is there a specific time or day?

Thanks!
    What day did you start your subscription initially? That's the day you get your stipend every month. For me, it's either the 14th or 15th of every month.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I don't know. It was ages ago not long after launch and I don't have a way to track it down.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    if you are LTS with 1809 days you subbed on Tuesday 2nd February 2010

so that would make your stiped day the 2nd of the month. if you think you didnt get it then, raise a support ticket and they will check for you
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    eiledon wrote: »
    if you are LTS with 1809 days you subbed on Tuesday 2nd February 2010

so that would make your stiped day the 2nd of the month. if you think you didnt get it then, raise a support ticket and they will check for you

I would love to, but the website ticket form is broken and there's no category available for in-game tickets.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    support via arc site is working fine https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask/p/90/c/

choose star trek online, then Billing - Account Enquiries - Subscription.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    eiledon wrote: »
    support via arc site is working fine https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask/p/90/c/

choose star trek online, then Billing - Account Enquiries - Subscription.

When you select billing support, it says "Please select an item under Billing Support"

There's no drop menu to select anything. Been that way since new years.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    dont know what you are seeing but i managed to do it to ask what my sub/stipend date is.

my sub history was monthly sub for a few months, then allowed that to lapse, then bought lts when it was on sale a while back so I cant just do a simple subtraction to get my sub date.

I guess make sure you don't have any add-ons like noscript blocking the page functionality.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I've tried it on 4 different browsers with everything turned off. It's not a problem on my end as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    well i got my reply back from billing support on my stipend date and it looks to be the 14th.

I don't understand why you can't raise a ticket using the same system but I hope you get the information.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My actual start date was the 3rd of the month, but for some reason They bumped my stipend to the 4th.

So be aware of that possibility.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Sent in a ticket via the game, regardless of category and just got a reply. Should have it today or tommorrow.

Thanks folks! :)
  • Options
    gideonkhangideonkhan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    For those that really need this info:

1.Login
    2.Click account details
    3.Click Manage Subscriptions
    Note: This takes you to a cryptic login (same login info as pw)
    4.It tells you how many days active
    4a. Click this
    4b.Click on the box that says Today
    4c. Select subtract
    4d. Put the days Active in the Days box
    4e. Click calculate
    5.You've found the date you were looking for

For me, as of 1/18/2014:
    subtracting 1788 days
    Result: Thursday, February 25, 2010
    Frozt@LordButtons
    The Separatist Fleet
  • Options
    predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Is there a transaction log or someplace where I can look to see when my stipend has been given to me? More than that, is there a log that shows what I've spent my ZEN on in-game? According to your method, I'm supposed to receive my stipend on the first of the month (Subscribed on July 1). Unless there's some sort of conflict with it being the same as New Year's Day, something happened.