Install Arc
Options

All things said and done.....

Comments

• Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't like racists, so you did hit a nerve. Are you proud of that? Are you proud of being a racist scumbag? It sure as **** seems like it.

Hey, recall that HoBO that was antagonizing someone for his Jewish heritage? How's he doing?
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    fonz71 wrote: »
    oooh -- this one is getting better by the minute...

/inb4lock

nah, it's just another day with kerrat playground kiddies.
    It got stale years ago.
  • Options
    fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    Hey, recall that HoBO that was antagonizing someone for his Jewish heritage? How's he doing?

who is this mysterious person i keep hearing about?

only on e i know about talks racist TRIBBLE in kerrat but not in hobo

edit, but he's not in hobo
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    who is this mysterious person i keep hearing about?

only on e i know about talks racist TRIBBLE in kerrat but not in hobo

edit, but he's not in hobo

Yeah, I don't know about that other alleged racist.

But I do know that at least one nationalistic/racist prick is still in that fleet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jangoak47jangoak47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sometimes I feel like we live in a world withot moderators, oh wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't know about that other alleged racist.

But I do know that at least one nationalistic/racist prick is still in that fleet.

must be a TS thing. i've not seen anything racist on the hobo\fleet chat.

another reason for me to stay the [expletive] outa fleet drama :D
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Where was your outcry when Diuz took a **** on all germans in his video against IC and David?

I guess it's ok when HOBO guys act poorly, but not so when others do so.

I blame David for using a poor translator. Nothing I have heard from him suggests to me that he is a racist.

I never said that was okay. I didn't tell you guys not to be upset about it. I certainly didn't make some German stereotypes to pile on.

I don't care what translator he uses. The intent behind what David said is pretty clear to me. I don't think there are many ways to mistranslate things like writing rap songs and the term "moll".
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    [...] and the term "moll".

I don't really want to get too involved in any of this, but when i translate this word back to german it roughly means something like "tough girl" or "tough ****" (still female). More directly translated: "gangsta girl/bride".
    Doesn't really seem charged with any racism. But i guess you could interpret it as such.
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    I never said that was okay. I didn't tell you guys not to be upset about it. I certainly didn't make some German stereotypes to pile on.

I don't care what translator he uses. The intent behind what David said is pretty clear to me. I don't think there are many ways to mistranslate things like writing rap songs and the term "moll".

If you really believe that I mean it racist then you're just stupid.

There is nothing more to say.

@freenos85

right.. but Zan only want to interpret it so, to distract from the real issue .. her hate attacks against others.

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014

yes! that is the person i knew from kerrat. very racist. :(

wasn't aware that idiot was in hobo though.

Edit; should also be mentioned that , that person has at least 5 accounts [not toons] i'm aware of.

i've seen none of them on the roster.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »

There is nothing more to say.

@freenos85

right.. but Zan only want to interpret it so, to distract from the real issue .. her hate attacks against others.

Regarts

What "hate attacks"? I've said some rude things but none of it has been against a nationality or upbringing. You're the one that took it there. You're the one that thinks coming from a less-than-privileged background is the same thing as "writing rap songs" or whatever. I'm not trying to distract from anything; everything I've said is there to read in plain print. But you made it about something different and I'm not just going to ignore that.

Also, thanks for calling me stupid. You continue to demonstrate your superior maturity. I'm so sorry to have ever known you. Keep in mind that NOTHING that I said was directed at you or at Inner Circle. You interjected yourself into the conversation and took it even lower than I had (quite a feat as I was pretty harsh).
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You guys are like a soap opera.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yes! that is the person i knew from kerrat. very racist. :(

wasn't aware that idiot was in hobo though.

Edit; should also be mentioned that , that person has at least 5 accounts [not toons] i'm aware of.

i've seen none of them on the roster.

Ah, right. I must have gotten confused as those were posted in a HoBO bashing thread, so my mistake.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ah, right. I must have gotten confused as those were posted in a HoBO bashing thread, so my mistake.

well if s\he [it!] has an alt i'm not aware of please tell me. i will kick personally from fleet.

i can't stand that idiot!

eestar is another alt account that scum has. couple others i would remember if i saw the name.

i jus went thru 494 names on the offline roster and none of them are there.
  • Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    well if s\he [it!] has an alt i'm not aware of please tell me. i will kick personally from fleet.

i can't stand that idiot!

eestar is another alt account that scum has. couple others i would remember if i saw the name.

i jus went thru 494 names on the offline roster and none of them are there.

His name was Sjofn,he was flying beam boat hos hus bop or what its name,was definetly in hobos,used to see him in kerrat.But i didnt log for a month now so maybe he left or was kicked,dont know.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    i miss you fonz bb

:) i've missed you too.
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    auto1412 wrote: »
    His name was Sjofn,he was flying beam boat hos hus bop or what its name,was definetly in hobos,used to see him in kerrat.But i didnt log for a month now so maybe he left or was kicked,dont know.

Don't know him and don't know if he was or wasn't in there fleet.

Just wanna say... morons happen in the game. Hobos is pretty much the KDF pve fleet at this point. I mean they have 50% of the KDF population in there fleet so its not to shocking a few of them would be low caliber people. All the Hobos I know are good folk, many of them have been friends and fleet mates at some point somewhere. Most PvP fleets are a lot smaller so the jerk number will be both lower and easier for the fleets leaders to notice and boot before they make backsides of themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    Also, thanks for calling me stupid.

You can read english right.. you see the word " IF " . But maybe you really think i meen it racist.. so yes than you are stupit.
    I've said some rude things ( <--- lol ) but none of it has been against a nationality or upbringing.

Wait.. WHAT ? I miss the part where i say that you say something against our nationaly & co.
    And what you call " rude things ", this was the most antisocial what i ever read in this OPVP Channel before.

Keep in mind that NOTHING that I said was directed at you or at Inner Circle.

Really ? Hmm understand,.. you did it only indirectly.. oh that's ok.. that changes of course
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    melineaaelemelineaaele Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    How so? Please elaborate.

Like someone else said..

The general elitism and condescending behaviour from the established pvp fleets.. Im aware that this is a general problem for any game that involves pvp, but its still part of the issues there is with pvp in this game.

The second problem is the way some powers work in synergy combined with the insane cost of "mandatory" equipment needed, not to mention things that are impossible to get.

Like i said, i left the game a long time ago, and when I returned I was utterly chanceless (and no, Im not some random nub, I used to do pretty well against premades like TSI) nor is the equipmentgap that large between me and the established players (examples of my gear : mk 14 urare CC deflector, mk14 urare romu engine, urare or epic fleet tac consoles, most of the neat rep weapons/consoles, a few lobi items).

Consider, if you can drive away players that used to play this only for the PvP, imagine how someone thats only have a moderate or casual interest in PvP reacts.
  • Options
    melineaaelemelineaaele Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    beameddown wrote: »
    its a fist full of guys really,

most of what was the established pvp fleets are long gone, the game is wide open right now for any new fleets to step up, what is left of the old pvp fleets are the few that stick around for a variety of reasons (love of sto, love of the fleet name and the legacy, hope that old members will come back, or just simply to much vested in the game to let go)

I say don't let that hold you back from pvp, a couple bad experiences in some fleets is not enough reason to write off all of pvp in general, really, the key is to be willing to make that first step towards making a new friend (as we all know, pvp in sto is a team effort for the most part, they support you, they encourage you, and they get to experience the victories and the defeats right at your side, making the whole experience that much more enjoyable)

my heart breaks for those poor folks that have done sto pvp solo for so long, or did solo pvp a few times and had a bad experience post match (other team being sore winners, etc)

its tough in a rock, paper, scissor game to try and go it alone because you will run up against teams that are on ts or vent that will rip that pug group your with to pcs (we all have been there, ALL of us), and that's the nature of the beast, love it or hate it

I say, don't let a couple talking heads try and dictate your leisure time with star trek online, that's what the ignore button is for LOL, and as of for the fleets screaming doom and gloom, or trying to make you feel that your not able to compete, that's just a mind game played by folks with tiny tools that most likely at this point don't log into sto to have fun, but log in to vent a habitual btching habit

hope you give it another try and have some friends with you when you do to join in on the laughs, join in on the action, and be there for you:)

Oh, you misunderstand..

Ive just returned, Im not about to stop trying, I check ques regulary.. Hop to Kerrat every once in a while.. There just isnt much action anywhere. Was trying to explain how I see the reasons.
  • Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't know him and don't know if he was or wasn't in there fleet.

Just wanna say... morons happen in the game. Hobos is pretty much the KDF pve fleet at this point. I mean they have 50% of the KDF population in there fleet so its not to shocking a few of them would be low caliber people. All the Hobos I know are good folk, many of them have been friends and fleet mates at some point somewhere. Most PvP fleets are a lot smaller so the jerk number will be both lower and easier for the fleets leaders to notice and boot before they make backsides of themselves.

I know there are morons everywhere but personally i cant stand racism even in computer game so hope if that guy is stil in hobos they kick him or something.:( Anyway back to 15 yrs old freespace 2 and its mods while waiting for elite dangerous:cool: DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Like someone else said..

The general elitism and condescending behaviour from the established pvp fleets.. Im aware that this is a general problem for any game that involves pvp, but its still part of the issues there is with pvp in this game.

For the record, IC will always help out anyone who asks for it. As far as I know our guys don't go around trashing players like a certain fleet in this thread.

Those other guys are not the norm, they are an anomaly born out of extreme immaturity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    You can read english right.. you see the word " IF " . But maybe you really think i meen it racist.. so yes than you are stupit.

Wait.. WHAT ? I miss the part where i say that you say something against our nationaly & co.
    And what you call " rude things ", this was the most antisocial what i ever read in this OPVP Channel before.

Really ? Hmm understand,.. you did it only indirectly.. oh that's ok.. that changes of course
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zan,

you are a bully.

Plain and simple.

I don't like bullies. Most people don't.

I am aware you can be soft-spoken as well, however on numerous occasions you've displayed a very short temper; add in stress, group dynamics, and you snap. Some of your actions have directly contributed to the disastrous rep of your fleet.

Having a potty mouth and abusing other people verbally does not equal "straight shooting". Lack of social skills is not a virtue.

And trying to take advantage of Davids inexperience with a foreign (=english from his pov) language - he is dependent on computer translations after all - that's simply disingenuous.
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    Zan,

you are a bully.

Plain and simple.

I don't like bullies. Most people don't.

I am aware you can be soft-spoken as well, however on numerous occasions you've displayed a very short temper; add in stress, group dynamics, and you snap. Some of your actions have directly contributed to the disastrous rep of your fleet.

Having a potty mouth and abusing other people verbally does not equal "straight shooting". Lack of social skills is not a virtue.

And trying to take advantage of Davids inexperience with a foreign (=english from his pov) language - he is dependent on computer translations after all - that's simply disingenuous.

In a nutshell,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OIZuxPDNAk

Snooker Player = Inner Circle
    Snooker Players Friend = HoBO

Neepa,
    3c81e718a1.jpg