All things said and done.....

Comments

• Options
    curedmencuredmen Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    Signed.

no! whole fkn STO will be/is over.

Agreed, its only a mather of time. Nothing is eternal.
    Wish this game would become a Fenix. And NO! Im not talking about Neelix or any of those pesky rats.
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Sorry Dude,..

you are completely wrong. Maybe you should play a bit more PvP,.. . ;)

@Zan
    Some of your postings are really bad and personally offensive that I'm has to wonder where you learned this .. you grew up in the ghetto ?
    Not only here against Mark, also in OPvP against Hank.. very sad.
    Just saying..

Regarts

Yeah, David. I did in fact grow up in a ghetto. Thanks for pointing that out. And you know what? It's better than whatever cozy little hamlet you grew up in, because I learned how to be real with people. I don't say one thing when I mean another, and I don't throw little digs like Mark did and expect them to go unanswered. So sorry that me being honest with you ****ers is so "personally offensive". Grow a thicker skin maybe. I haven't seen one response yet that makes me think that I was too harsh.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    sharxtremesharxtreme Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    curedmen wrote: »
    Agreed, its only a mather of time. Nothing is eternal.
    Wish this game would become a Fenix. And NO! Im not talking about Neelix or any of those pesky rats.

Agreed? huh?
    You just completely disagreed lol.

I was saying that PvP survived many leavers, some of which are still coming here year(s) after to ask if the gaem is ded yet without them. That's the whole point. It isn't.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    sharxtreme wrote: »
    Agreed? huh?
    You just completely disagreed lol.

I was saying that PvP survived many leavers, some of which are still coming here year(s) after to ask if the gaem is ded yet without them. That's the whole point. It isn't.

There is still hope. Yes, i live in a denial.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Best advice ive had about pvp is that most pvp players are egomaniac pr icks. Most pvp greef just apply to this advice.
  • Options
    fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i just logged in to say i hate you all equally.... especially your fleets...
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    curedmen wrote: »
    There is still hope. Yes, i live in a denial.

Your sarcasm as answer to my sarcasm escaped me in that previous post so i responded with less.
    Long day.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

So sad, this game really is toast!

Because you're not playing.
    So sad. Gonna uninstall it right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I've been gone a few weeks because of my lack of interest in playing such a crappy game and these shenanigans happen??

So sad, this game really is toast!

kinda makes you forget about the T'Rex with lazors on it's head... no?
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    Yeah, David. I did in fact grow up in a ghetto. Thanks for pointing that out. And you know what? It's better than whatever cozy little hamlet you grew up in, because I learned how to be real with people. I don't say one thing when I mean another, and I don't throw little digs like Mark did and expect them to go unanswered. So sorry that me being honest with you ****ers is so "personally offensive". Grow a thicker skin maybe. I haven't seen one response yet that makes me think that I was too harsh.

Hello Zan,

Frankly, I dont believe that you've ever grown up in a ghetto but perhaps you may pretend to be a moll and start singing rap songs yourselfl.
    :D

On a personal note, I grew up in a bigger city too, however I have learned to communicate in a civilised manner in spite of this milieu I live. You could try that out as well if you like. Usually I expect from adult persons something else espcially from adult women but if you want to impersonate the supercrass and anti-social chick, you might have already achieved that. :rolleyes:

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014

As a like individual who grew up in the ghetto, this fills me with sorrow. I, for one, hope you made it out of that life and got an education and realized that you are acting like a moronic, prepubescent child.

My conclusion based on this thread is you did not.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Hello Zan,

Frankly, I dont believe that you've ever grown up in a ghetto but perhaps you may pretend to be a moll and start singing rap songs yourselfl.

On a personal note, I grew up in a bigger city too, however I have learned to communicate in a civilised manner in spite of this milieu I live. You could try that out as well if you like. Usually I expect from adult persons something else espcially from adult women but if you want to impersonate the supercrass and anti-social chick, you might have already achieved that. :rolleyes:

Regarts

I don't really care what you believe. I do think it's funny that you throw some racist and some sexist **** in there and then attack me in the same way that you say I'm attacking others. At least I responded to people based on what they've said and done to me, and not with **** about their background or where they came from. **** off, kid. You act like you're above everything when you're right here being just as "supercrass".

" Moll or Mole /ˈmoʊl/ is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for a woman of loose sexual morals, a *****, a TRIBBLE or a prostitute. The term can also be used for a girlfriend of a thief, gangster, surfie or bikie. "

I had to look that one up. Very nice, David. Class ****ing act.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    As a like individual who grew up in the ghetto, this fills me with sorrow. I, for one, hope you made it out of that life and got an education and realized that you are acting like a moronic, prepubescent child.

My conclusion based on this thread is you did not.

Did anybody call your name? Way to try and make it even more personal than David did. I don't feel chastised by adults at the moment. What you just said is every bit as ugly as anything I've said, but it's mature because none of the words you used are auto-censored? Come on, now. And thanks for your completely genuine concern; I do just fine.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    cptndata1cptndata1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ehi guys...all of you...don't you think this thread is going too far? This is a game after all, damn!
    I see too much anger and hate on a personal level...think about the evul Devs, they're enjoying all
    this, they're finally seeing the PvP community is divided and fractious!
    I think the best Klingun Fleet and one of the best of the best STOL Fleet of all times, the amazing
    terrific HOBOs, behave as true evul Klingun warriors and I always loved it, because I love being a
    fanatic Fed Captain fighting the bad guys. But the problem is someone of you HOBOs take it too
    seriously his role as a villain and I know that some players have left your Fleet just because they can't tolerate your aggressiveness.
    I know, I know you're a big Fleet and the leaders can't control all the members behavior but, for example, have you thrown out that TRIBBLE TRIBBLE? Have you never condemned any of your members who misbehave?
    I hate/love you with all my Fed heart and without you Starwrath could not exist, but again, with regard to the relationships with the whole Pvp community...do you think you don't have any fault?
    Nooooo HOBO's is perfect because we can kill a few peeps from cloak!!! ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS ARE INFERIOR SLAVES TO HOBO MIGHT!! WHAT?!?! People like other factions more than KDF and thus play them more? HERESY!! ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH US.

Ok I'm done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real join date September 2012
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    Hello Zan,

Regarts

You are a good gentleman ...
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Did anybody call your name? Way to try and make it even more personal than David did. I don't feel chastised by adults at the moment. What you just said is every bit as ugly as anything I've said, but it's mature because none of the words you used are auto-censored? Come on, now. And thanks for your completely genuine concern; I do just fine.

Ever heard of "treat others how you would wish to be treated"? I wouldn't think so with your background.
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello Zan,

Regarts

It doesn't matter what you believe. It's what you know, and you don't know ****, so stop making assumptions and insults based on those assumptions. Zan is the straightest shooter I know and for you to call her out on truthfulness based on pure assumptions shows a lack of intelligence and integrity.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    LooooL

@Zan
    oh I probably hit a nerve .. I'm sorry but the truth hurts sometimes.

@Zelda
    Thx i know.

@sturf
    Wut ?
    I can't understand your bla bla bla stuff and btw. i dont care.. you remember this.. Klick me .
    If I were you, I would stay quiet.

Regarts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    LooooL

@Zan
    oh I probably hit a nerve .. I'm sorry but the truth hurts sometimes.

Yeah, I don't like racists, so you did hit a nerve. Are you proud of that? Are you proud of being a racist scumbag? It sure as **** seems like it.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, I don't like racists or sexists, so you did hit a nerve. Are you proud of that? Are you proud of being a racist scumbag? It sure as **** seems like it.

LoL

you are the only one to talk about that. I didnt ^^ :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You serious?
    LoL

you are the only one to talk about that. I didnt. :rolleyes:

Hello Zan,

"LoL"
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    .........nvm.............. nerf popcorn
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014

@sturf
    Wut ?
    I can't understand your bla bla bla stuff and btw. i dont care.. you remember this.. Klick me .
    If I were you, I would stay quiet.

Yeah, I remember that. It's the mother****ing post of the year.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, I don't like racists, so you did hit a nerve. Are you proud of that? Are you proud of being a racist scumbag? It sure as **** seems like it.

Where was your outcry when Diuz took a **** on all germans in his video against IC and David?

I guess it's ok when HOBO guys act poorly, but not so when others do so.

I blame David for using a poor translator. Nothing I have heard from him suggests to me that he is a racist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You serious?

"LoL"

Yes i'm sure.. btw. i use a translater.. and maybe thats the mistake. ;)

Regarts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    oooh -- this one is getting better by the minute...

/inb4lock