What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All things said and done.....

Comments

• Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I should just let you guys do your thing...

Just gotta say even when Naz isn't trying to troll you guys he ends up trolling you guys. ;)

Oh and man Zelda Heresy... Disloyalty...

Your not one of StarDaggers alt accounts by any chance are you ? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    I should just let you guys do your thing...

Just gotta say even when Naz isn't trying to troll you guys he ends up trolling you guys. ;)

Oh and man Zelda Heresy... Disloyalty...

Your not one of StarDaggers alt accounts by any chance are you ? lol

You HERETIC should be purified by the fire !
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Zelda the less I say about you the better at this point. You truly have been "wipped" as others say.

Hobos, fight IC again, then go away with your tails between your legs (as usual).

Or to another game, doesn't matter, you've made your bed now sleep in it.

what you can say about me, did i ever did somthing to you or any of the IC ppl i was considering hmm ?
  • Options
    captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zelda the less I say about you the better at this point. You truly have been "wipped" as others say.

Hobos, fight IC again, then go away with your tails between your legs (as usual).

Or to another game, doesn't matter, you've made your bed now sleep in it.

point me to the time and place where i backed down and didnt fight to the death. im waiting. kerrat since dr has been thoroughly dominated by the 2 or 3 hobos actually online....

ask bwemo how he needs a fleet intel ship to beat t5 brel and wont 2v2 intel vs t5u

ask beiber what happens when he tests range on his sdr

not far enuff! ask every fed how long he lasts. better ask him whats op and needs a nerf cus hes got a friggin list

ill keep loggin on and NOT seeing you guys still havign fun in the game.

GG
  • Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Does anyone actually know what Mark is even talking about at this point?
  • Options
    auto1412auto1412 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ha,ha,ha,ha,now they trolling each other on public forums,what a nice fleet,keep it coming:D
  • Options
    naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I would just like to say I am sincere in what i said.

Mark, Zan, Zelda, whoever, you are always welcome on Panda TS.
    skurf wrote: »
    Hi Naz. When it's all said and done, aren't you glad I goaded you into one more match before PvP was killed for good? Yeah, I may have been a tad of an TRIBBLE, but I had a feeling that's what it was gonna take, and in the end it worked and we had a pretty decent PvP match even if we did lose. C'est la vie.

Yes :)

PS i still have the smallest of hope somewhere inside me that one day PvP will shine. No real dedicated STO player really leaves STO.
    mindsharp wrote: »
    Was fun. GG

I cant even make it through the patch without closing the launcher these days. It was fun while it lasted though.

Bye everyone.

P.S. I like the sig. lol

Thank you. Good knowing you man.
  • Options
    blahhdreyblahhdrey Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    skurf wrote: »
    Does anyone actually know what Mark is even talking about at this point?

Yeah, kind of the last person I thought would lose his **** but here we are.

And Husanak, some of us don't really care if Naz is "trolling" purposefully or inadvertently. I do care about Mark going from not wanting to hang out with us to stirring **** up on the forums, but it is what it is and we'll all live.
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The more things may change, the more they stay the same.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited December 2014
    Roses are red violets are blue i have alzheimers... cheese on toast

:eek:
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    blahhdrey wrote: »
    And Husanak, some of us don't really care if Naz is "trolling" purposefully or inadvertently. I do care about Mark going from not wanting to hang out with us to stirring **** up on the forums, but it is what it is and we'll all live.

I was joking. ;)

I agree with Naz... ggs was fun... to bad Cryptic didn't do more to ensure we could all have a good time. Didn't say anything earlier cause I didn't want it to turn into a love in or something. PvP games are only as fun as your enemies are entertaining and you guys where that.

See ya in the next game... or if all the planets align and some offering somewhere reverses STO and attracts us all back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tinnytimps wrote: »
    Rule 1 of nerd club:

If you carry an Inner Nerd fleet title....

Rule N°1 of inter-fleet "diplomacy": avoid generalizations

That so-called "nerd fleet" has probably achieved more things than you can ever imagine before and after my time in STO. A very bold statement for someone who rarely played premade/pre-arranged matches in this game. :P

Cheers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Pandas caught the same kind of flak for two years then come back and flip the script on us, and all of the sudden we're hated and maligned.

Bullies for playing the game? Are you really that ****ing stupid?

You would think you'd understand by now by saying this.
  • Options
    riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll make it easy for you (again): when Pandas were "hated" we didn't call people derogatory terms, act as massive homophobes, or deride people's heritage or personal beliefs.
  • Options
    ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ask beiber what happens when he tests range on his sdr

It worked perfectly, I could see about 6 ships from 30k plus range lol, note the word "testing" ;) testing for a premade build. Ask your fleet what happened in the last private one :D

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    As an ex hobo member, I'll always like your banter and company Naz.

For my ex fleet mates, I can't say I feel the same. Though mindsharp and mini are champs.

Hope to see you in other space mmos dude, may drop in to your TS from time to time.

Likewise mate come to Panda TS anytime or catch me on steam.

PS, remember what i said about blind loyalty?
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    "Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    riyottsa wrote: »
    I'll make it easy for you (again): when Pandas were "hated" we didn't call people derogatory terms, act as massive homophobes, or deride people's heritage or personal belief's.

And this is why the Pandas have always been considered the epitome of a solid name brand PvP fleet, by both me and others I used to run with.

Pandas always had my respect.

I find this thread patently hilarious. There are/were enough a-holes in the fleet(s) mentioned here that we loathed fighting them, not based on skills or whatever, but because they are the sorest winners, and the most excuse laden losers I have ever played against, in any game.

Beat us, mock us for weeks.
    Get beaten by us, it was X reason or it was a fluke/freak of nature.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Bah this game suck anyway. have fun bashing hobo ...
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wait, is this really the end now? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Roll a Faeht vaper, MT. You know you want to. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    therealmt wrote: »

c'est fini
    dEpN3nB.png?1
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'll be on TS to talk, mark. We love ya, man. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    therealmt wrote: »

the game ends when the servers will be shut down, at least for me :P

[11:52] [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Tetryon Banks - Overload III deals 187892 (103740) Tetryon Damage(Critical) to Awwky'BirDy.

If you want to roll a vaper, now is the right time for a comeback my dutch companion :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
  • Options
    bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ask bwemo how he needs a fleet intel ship to beat t5 brel and wont 2v2 intel vs t5u

Uh is this minimax? Cuz a) there are no fleet intel ships and b) if it is lol youre silly.

Ker'rat was devoid of life for over a week thanks to that stupid scryer. Hell even mini raged for 3 hrs till he finally got a luck iso charge on me then instantly qap'la logged out. Every other Hobo has just left (execpt the mark guy, but I dont think trolling in a sci brel with no weapons really matters for anything?)

Scryers been blown up 3-4 times total since it was crafted in ker'rat. As for declining a 2v2, thats what we were doing for HOURS when you and kel were there. You guys got stomped, btw. Should we talk about Link, T'blap, Lion-o, Kell, and I forget the other vs me and a ka-tet guy for hours? Good thing that had no score board, I'd hate to see a 2 on 4/5 with 0 kills on the 4/5 side.

Glad to see 2 or 3 hobos remain to fill kerrat. Was getting kind of freaking boring being decloaked over cracked for hours.

As for the rest of this, lol, Zan, you're too much of a sweet heart to be arguing with people over a dead game. Every fleet has people who do things that might make the fleet look less, the trick is to blame the person not the fleet, which people here don't seem to be capable of. :confused:
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    Did I miss something? Anyway.. I enjoy the show. :D

Popcorn ?

btw. Mark.. you always welcome. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    Did I miss something? Anyway.. I enjoy the show. :D

Popcorn ?

btw. Mark.. you always welcome. :)

i'll take some. with green sauce plz ;):D....
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've been around for a while now, and I've had my fair share of disputes with other fleets.

TRH, Angry Clowns, Pandas, Eryon.

Disregarding the question of who's right or wrong,

when I got into conflict with Pax, Naz, or Pascal,

all involved at least put some effort to come across as adults.

they never said things like:
    Man the **** up you little ****.

When having a choice with whom to clash heads, I prefer a foe with ready wits, and not someone that seems to have sniffed a bit too much glue.

Gets frustrating for the glue-sniffer and non-glue-sniffer alike pretty quick.

If a fleet chooses to throw away friendships because of silly KDF role-playing considerations, I am sorry thats even too nuts for me lol. Count me out. ;)
    BYE BYE PANDAS YOU WONT BE MISSED

Honestly, compared to some other fleets, I'd rather like to see TRH and Pandas back...
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Sigh, and all i did was make a friendly gesture. How the hell did this turn into a fleet bash war? That was my job.........
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    So, hank, if people are making personal attacks and digs against entire fleets it's all okay as long as they don't use blue language? That's adult conduct to you? Forgive me if I'd rather just keep things above-board and let people know where I stand. I'll leave the two-faced skeevy **** to those who enjoy fronting and disingenuous conduct.
    dEpN3nB.png?1