Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still powerful regardless.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ground Epic mod is [Dm/CrH].
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Shame on you all.

Cryptic says leveling is an exploit :P.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Shame on you all.

Cryptic says leveling is an exploit :P.

The fail is strong with Cryptic.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I also got a Delta Expedition Sci Kit with a +4.4% CrtH, +26.2 Threat Generation and +26.2 Combat Armour. And the module slotting fits me better than the Spire kits. Spire kits are either too offensive or too medical. But a 2/2/1 is just perfect. Med Tricorder, Vascular Regen, Sonic Pulse, Exo Induction Field and Nanite H Monitor.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you know nanite health monitor is busted, right? at least, it seems to be whenever i use it
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Works as well as ever for me. But what can you expect from someone who's not a Sci with his heart and soul? >.>
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    it blows through all 3 charges the second you hit 75% health...whether or not just one would've gotten you back to 100%
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Curious, will have to test that, can't say I've ever noticed that being the case because I have such enormous redundancy of healing across the board, but if that's the case I might know what I want to replace with an intel power.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    well, if you want to use an intel mod, you'll have to devote points to the intelligence tree, since you can't use purple intel mods until you've spent 27 points in it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    Works as well as ever for me. And since I use Elite Fleet Armour, I also get an extra self-heal for when I reach 49% HP.

Basically, I use the Elite Fleet Energy Dampening Armour with the HP mod, the Elite Fleet Shield with the RegSH mod, the TR rifle and the energy whip. I have 10% base crit, without counting the extra CrtH from the weapons.

Before you wonder, energy whip is awesome. It deals more damage than the TR rifle on unshielded targets, and there's also that good Expose/Stun effect that I pair with TR's second fire mode (the Sonic Shot thing).
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Kobali Prime accolades are easier to find than I thought. And we didn't need a map. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Damn, I couldn't post before. But yeah, Edgar and I explored Kobali Prime.

Also:

"Resolved an issue which caused the Kazon Raider to have very weak Hull and Shield healing rates."

Finally. I stopped using it simply because it healed for 200 per HE2 hit.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    It's Kazon It's SUPPOSED to be weak. That is how Voyager managed to single-handedly defeat a group of them at once. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    35 years ago != now

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wow. PWE gave us a free XP boost. That's cool. I was worried it'd take me three years to make it to 60.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited October 2014
    Wow. PWE gave us a free XP boost. That's cool. I was worried it'd take me three years to make it to 60.

Now you must bow to the PWE shrine. After all, our lead dev does, or at least he did in my puppet show yesterday.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Cryptic decided that you get 10 FMs only on NWS elite if you don't beat all 10 rounds -.-.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Wait....wut? How?
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I was in earlier today and never noticed anything, I can't get on right now but I'd sure like to know where you get it.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I was in earlier today and never noticed anything, I can't get on right now but I'd sure like to know where you get it.

Might be an Arc thing, which screws over those that don't have Arc.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    it's not an arc thing, because i got no notification about any XP boost

it might be a 'draw inactive players back' thing, however, as i noticed this in the c-store section of the forums
    antaran5 wrote: »
    As a pre order player who has been in game since launch, purchased the lifetime subscription, pre-purchased the mega pack of Legacy of Romulus, spent a huge amount on zen and plan on purchasing delta rising pack i am extremely annoyed at the fact that a friend of mine who hasn't played the game in a while and has no real intention of returning gets an email with a redemption code for 3 lockbox keys, a ship upgrade token and xp boost and i (as well as most others no doubt) get nothing... where is the love for those who play the game and show loyalty by continuing to purchase zen and other store items?

this is a clear sign of disloyalty to those who are loyal and pay to keep the game running.
    the bold part is of particular interest

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2014
    *Goes off to a vacation from STO so I'll get paid all those goodies for nothing* *snicker* Though I'm not taking a break yet, until I feel I've made proper investments and fully explored some things I wish to do. It's really a regular thing I do a long time now. At the current time all I feel compelled to try is ground content because at least that wasn't screwed over completely. Tried bug hunt last night and it wasn't too bad.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I certainly didn't get any such email. :mad:
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Probably an arc bribe.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Some people are trying to start a VPvP ground section.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1267781
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Oh, and unsurprisingly this is the only video I've ever liked on Youtube... because reasons!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKxje2Qqw0A&list=LLtxkyjnD9LAvtqEvQv4YMlA&index=1
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    And for anyone who likes Minecraft, here's what happens when you fall on a slime block at max height.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooa3bQKyEKE&list=UUtxkyjnD9LAvtqEvQv4YMlA
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    And 12,000 posts. Rawrf.

And no, I don't want to here any posts about "You posted multiple times!" I was not going to leave it sitting alone for 8 hours before I could see it again.

you can't
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Your Sig has blue binary now instead of green, like it did before.

That's change.

I hate change.

I hate you.

How dare you challenge my preconceptions about the visual spectrum of the world?

Also, I'm finally putting my Dil mining claims to use and getting 10k per day!