test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Want to rocket to 60? NOT AN EXPLOIT

Comments

• xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    hyefather wrote: »
    You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have got to be the most ignorant human being alive. Because of YOU!!!! Cryptic Nerfed Tau Dewa. You and You alone. There is NO excuse for what you have done. How, HOW !!! Could you have been so Foolish. After you posted this thread. Cryptic went straight way and Nerfed Tau Dewa. YOU MAKE ME SICK. PATHETIC.

Please discover what the word "metrics" means in gaming terms and then come back here and appologise.

this isnt his fault, the metrics alone would of given it away.
  • prierinprierin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have got to be the most ignorant human being alive. Because of YOU!!!! Cryptic Nerfed Tau Dewa. You and You alone. There is NO excuse for what you have done. How, HOW !!! Could you have been so Foolish. After you posted this thread. Cryptic went straight way and Nerfed Tau Dewa. YOU MAKE ME SICK. PATHETIC.

I'm sorry, I coouldn't quite make out what you're trying to say. Can you repeat yourself in layman's terms and tell me how you really feel?

IN all seriousness, and this is the LAST I will post in this thread, I have a feeling the xp famring wasn't the exploit (how could it be?) but the fact that some people learned that ultra-rate crafting mods would drop frequently when fighting at lvl 57+.

Think aobut it. Players reaching ahigh level prior to playing the content doesn't harm their bottom line. Players farming these rare mods, on the other hand, do.

So which do you think they'd see as an "explot"?
    Please discover what the word "metrics" means in gaming terms and then come back here and appologise.

this isnt his fault, the metrics alone would of given it away.

I appreciate you getting my back but it's okay... for some reason I am actually finding these outbursts amusing now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will forever be missed and never forgotten.
  • ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    im gonna take my shots you authorized on the STOP SNITCHING thread i made

YOU LIT THE MATCH, YOU ARE PATIENT ZERO, YOU FORCED US INTO HELL A.K.A. DELTA QUADRANT!

NOW YOU SUFFER WITH ME!!!

shots fired. sorry man stuff happens when we get bad devs, mods and community managers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Dude, Cryptic knows what goes on in their own game, they see everything, he has nothing to do with it.
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited October 2014
    im gonna take my shots you authorized on the STOP SNITCHING thread i made

YOU LIT THE MATCH, YOU ARE PATIENT ZERO, YOU FORCED US INTO HELL A.K.A. DELTA QUADRANT!

NOW YOU SUFFER WITH ME!!!

shots fired. sorry man stuff happens when we get bad devs, mods and community managers

Yeah... Imma taking this and adding it to my sig. you win! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    erei1 wrote: »
    The devs have access to special logs, and they are very carefully studied when new content is released. Those logs show where people are playing, what they are doing, how and where they die.
    It help them know what people ignore/do, and also know what is "too difficult" (IE too many deaths). Right now, the logs were probably showing a lot of people in tau dewa, and not that much in the new content. Which was a problem to them.

You have nothing to do with what happen, just like any fun TRIBBLE around that have sent message to Cryptic about people grinding tau dewa.

But some things, they can't see, or they refuse to see. Hence why the game is so full of bugs.

Vote for S10.5 to be the Bug Extermination season.
  • sonoframonsonoframon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2014

You are definitely the most ignorant person I have ever met on the forums, on so many levels... Please kind sir, uninstall the game. Your Trekkie card has been suspended.
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    prierin wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I coouldn't quite make out what you're trying to say. Can you repeat yourself in layman's terms and tell me how you really feel?

IN all seriousness, and this is the LAST I will post in this thread, I have a feeling the xp famring wasn't the exploit (how could it be?) but the fact that some people learned that ultra-rate crafting mods would drop frequently when fighting at lvl 57+.

Think aobut it. Players reaching ahigh level prior to playing the content doesn't harm their bottom line. Players farming these rare mods, on the other hand, do.

So which do you think they'd see as an "explot"?

I appreciate you getting my back but it's okay... for some reason I am actually finding these outbursts amusing now...

You wasn't ment to know. You would bla bla blab about it. From now on. Your out of the loop.
    edited October 2014
    sonoframon wrote: »
    You are definitely the most ignorant person I have ever met on the forums, on so many levels... Please kind sir, uninstall the game. Your Trekkie card has been suspended.

I am as far above you, as you are above dirt. FACT.
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014

LIES, This is the correct Pecking order for all of us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6YxwOcg_A
    edited October 2014

Highly doubtful, unless you live in higher altitudes... living at dirt level is relative.
    WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

edited October 2014
    You wasn't ment to know. You would bla bla blab about it. From now on. Your out of the loop.

Awwww..... I understand.... I'd probably shut me out too.... :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Dude, Cryptic knows what goes on in their own game, they see everything, he has nothing to do with it.

But, if not for him. This Nerf "MAY" not have happened and If it did. It could have been next week, next 2 weeks or a month from now. Just because he speed up the inevitable does not make him innocent.
    edited October 2014
    Awwww..... I understand.... I'd probably shut me out too.... :(

Loops, so 20th century... it's all about the Mobius Strips now. Also, damn quotes disappearing on me *smh*

• xenificationxenification Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Yeah well I figured I should ive seen plenty of people flame you tonight when its not deserved to be honest.
    edited October 2014
    But, if not for him. This Nerf "MAY" not have happened and If it did. It could have been next week, next 2 weeks or a month from now. Just because he speed up the inevitable does not make him innocent.

Wait... aren't I entitled to an attorney here?

You're upset because you can't powerlevel at the moment, aren't you? It's not that the devs closed TD, it's because you weren't done taking advantage of it...

Hmmm....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Your're delirious if you ACTUALLY believe that.....
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014

You're upset because you can't powerlevel at the moment, aren't you? It's not that the devs closed TD, it's because you weren't done taking advantage of it...

Hmmm....

Excuse me - your attorney is right here... please step into the airlock.
    edited October 2014

LOL!!! dude seriously, I've been playing this game since waaaaaay back, Cryptic will stop it as soon as their metrics tell them, he has nothing to do with it at all. Cryptic has done this plenty of times already within days and even hours of people finding ways around stuff cryptic deems an exploit.

Seriously, I love how the forums always whine that Cryptic does not read the forums, but One post out of god knows how many is the one that they read and acted on it, please don't be so delusional.

Any veteran player saw this coming a mile away
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited October 2014
    Maybe I did come off a little strong and I apologize. I have 5 alts that I planed on leveling up in Tau Dewa. Now Its gonna take forever. I also got 3 Rubidium every other map change. That stuff is expensive right now on the exchange. It was a Nerf that hurt. I wanted to hit something. When I seen this post I Hulked out. I apologize again.
  • sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still not the brightest thing in the world to call attention to it like this thread did. Come on, now.
    edited October 2014
    Maybe I did come off a little strong and I apologize. I have 5 alts that I planed on leveling up in Tau Dewa. Now Its gonna take forever. I also got 3 Rubidium every other map change. That stuff is expensive right now on the exchange. It was a Nerf that hurt. I wanted to hit something. When I seen this post I Hulked out. I apologize again.

It's all good :D Just started working on the 2nd of 6 alts when this happened. So I understand your frustration along with everyone else. We just need to realize we all have one common enemy, and that is DQ Patrol Missions...

• chuckingramchuckingram Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Hmmm....

You really have no reason to be so flippant about this. Instead of a full list of instructions, on the OFFICIAL forum, it would have been smarter to assume that those who wanted to level quickly already knew how. The true problem is that Cryptic decided to behave this way. As for you, it really is sad that this entire mess seems to be nothing more than an attention getting ploy.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    it's getting nerfed because of the dilithium reward after maxing out your specialization not about the exp you get.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    sinn74 wrote: »
    Still not the brightest thing in the world to call attention to it like this thread did. Come on, now.

Wasn't the first thread on it here. First thread here wasn't for some time after they appeared over on reddit. Cryptic knew before the majority of people complaining knew.
  • thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Since mos tpeople can't play the new content (comfortably) without being 60, this would be a crappy thing to do...

They've already nerfed the ability to upgrade your gear to the point of hilarity, nerfing this would be just vindictive...

the new Story content will be harder@60 for most people since the NPCs scale up a lot. Upgrading was never nerfed, stop talking TRIBBLE. You don't need anything over mk11 VR atm for 60 normals. Now making players learn how to play new content is harder.
    edited October 2014
    You really have no reason to be so flippant about this. Instead of a full list of instructions, on the OFFICIAL forum, it would have been smarter to assume that those who wanted to level quickly already knew how. The true problem is that Cryptic decided to behave this way. As for you, it really is sad that this entire mess seems to be nothing more than an attention getting ploy.

I'm being flippant?

Dude, all in all, I think I've taken the flames in good stride, don't you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sinn74sinn74 Member Posts: 1,149 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm being flippant?

Dude, all in all, I think I've taken the flames in good stride, don't you think?

Methinks thou doth protest too much.
    edited October 2014
    Anyone who told a friend, or fleetmate about (redacted) you are to blame
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited October 2014
    For the record I sincerely wished Cryptic would prove me wrong and let this slide.

Let me tell you a story

A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back across the river.

The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown."

The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown."

The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river, the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too."

"I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature."
    GwaoHAD.png