Install Arc
Options

[RUMORED] Undine lockbox discussion

Comments

• Options
    zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited March 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    only 2 EP out of all of DS9 was sisko flying around in a JHAS and that was a covert mission taking place behind enemy lines not around esd

So what daan?
    This is Crypticverse... :mad:
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    zeratk wrote: »
    So what daan?

guess i could say that about ppl flying around in a bio ship so what
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    guess i could say that about ppl flying around in a bio ship so what

Then name the episode or offer an explanation why Humans or any other race should be capable of fyling a bioship with is symbiotic enhanced to its Undine pilot.
  • Options
    roboticzebraroboticzebra Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Oh my, more features! The game will surely die! I am so glad you can somehow magically see into the future and foresee the death of the game because of Undine items!

its not about the items its purely the aspect of klink/fed captains flying pure undine BIO SHIPS. I Only have a problem with people flying straight and true undine ships of cryptic alters then slightly and makes then a bio hybrid like the did with the dyson ships i'm all for it because then they have a reason to make it way underpowered compared to what the actual ships should be.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Then name the episode or offer an explanation why Humans or any other race should be capable of fyling a bioship with is symbiotic enhanced to its Undine pilot.

name the one says i can fly around in a tholian ship sorry but this is a old nit pick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    name the one says i can fly around in a tholian ship sorry but this is a old nit pick

I can't, it is the same ****. So you argue in alignment with Gecko with his "everything is possible because Kirk tought he would be an animal and Spock was singing and dancing". We implemented dumb **** once for the mammon, so we do it again.

Besides that, to answer a question with another question is rude. So as a conclusion you can not give an logical argument.

Problem solved.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,845 Arc User
    edited March 2014

I don't recall her shuttle being a living organism...
  • Options
    edited March 2014

A Transceiver for communication between a humanoid and a technical component. Bioship is different.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    think out side the box ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    no09dysonsphereno09dysonsphere Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Not really, Tholians are not telepathic and their ships are as far we can tell normal, they would function the same like a Klingon Bird-of-Prey that was captured.

A Bioship is totally different, its a biological being.

Given what we know (the bioships are technically the same species as the pilot) would a human crew trying to fly a bioship encounter the same kind of biological defenses that almost killed Harry Kim in Scorpion? :eek:
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The S.S. Suspension of Disbelief was torpedoed and sunk about two years ago.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    think out side the box ppl

When do i get my playable Horta Toon? When can i play a discarnite entity? And where the heck are those Power Rangers Doffs? But hey like Gecko said, everything is possible in Star Trek....
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    When do i get my playable Horta Toon? When can i play a discarnite entity? And where the heck are those Power Rangers Doffs? But hey like Gecko said, everything is possible in Star Trek....

every thing gecko or some one does is oked by one person take it up with them think it begins with executive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Not really, Tholians are not telepathic and their ships are as far we can tell normal, they would function the same like a Klingon Bird-of-Prey that was captured.

A Bioship is totally different, its a biological being.
    Technically true, however the Tholian equivalent of voice command is carried by radio waves.:P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited March 2014
    canon arguments aside I would like a purchasable skin option to use the Intrepid skins as a replacer on my vest as. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    every thing gecko or some one does is oked by one person take it up with them think it begins with executive

Does that make any clueless development better? Deteriorated Voth Laser Godzialls which break Voth Doctrine by far.

We won't prevent any of those stupid ideas, but that doesn't make a single of them better. They break with everything ST ever established. This is more a random Space Game than it is a ST-Game. The only ST in here are the striking names.

Playable Bioship just makes no sense, just like playable Borg Cubes. It is just Mammon who dictates a lot of those daffy implementations.

And please please use puncation at least. Your last post was difficult to decrypt.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    is not the human brain organic? now if i am right follow me out side the box if i can come up with for time being we will call it a microchip that allows my organic brain to communicate with a ship that not organic who the hek to says it cant be adapted to work with a bio ship just saying
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Playable Bioship just makes no sense, just like playable Borg Cubes. It is just Mammon who dictates a lot of those daffy implementations.
    Do you remember Tin Man/Gomtuu? :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    vladdievladdie Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd imagine that any telepathic race would be able to control a bioship with some learning.
    Barihawk.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Do you remember Tin Man/Gomtuu? :)

So let the Betazoids helm it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

omg vulcans can do it to or do we forget my mind to your mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vladdie wrote: »
    I'd imagine that any telepathic race would be able to control a bioship with some learning.

Just as all those Pro Commentaries are totally hypothetic. Who says a Undine Pilot and his Ship aren't one unique symbiont being after all? :D
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Of course Betazoids are not the only telepathic race in the Trek universe. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Of course Betazoids are not the only telepathic race in the Trek universe. :)

Well, Letheans and Remans for the other factions and wannabe factions.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Well, Letheans and Remans for the other factions and wannabe factions.

ya like kirk never came across a telepathic spices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    ya like kirk never came across a telepathic spices

Any of those playable?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Any of those playable?

oh so now we back to game mechanics so hard to keep up one min you on about show me a EP now we on about game mechanics make up your mind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    oh so now we back to game mechanics so hard to keep up one min you on about show me a EP now we on about game mechanics make up your mind

If not, what do we have to care with them as they definelty won't helm it in Star Grind Online.
This discussion has been closed.