Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (March 13, 2014) [Complete!]

Comments

• Options
    iggygreeniggygreen Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tucker84 wrote: »
    Is it just me, or when you transwarp with the Dreadnought Cruiser, the third (top) nacelle won't "glow"... You know what i mean. Anyone can confirm this?

thats not just the dreadnaught ANY ship with more than 2 nacelles dont glow, been like that for as long as i can remember
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It would really help us feeling appreaciated if you included all reported and confirmed bugs in your "Known Issues" list. To list only 2-4 randomly chosen bugs won't do!
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Removed the 5 second immunity associated with Elachi Disruptor procs.
    These weapons no longer cause a lockout period, and can proc as often as other weapons.
    Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second

Love it! :) Good job!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Powers:

Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.

What the hell? That was a bonus of the weapon. It's not a bug so don't remove it.

Hmm, now that you mention it, wasn't Adapted MACO supposed to do some sort of auto-adapting?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tucker84 wrote: »
    It's been three weeks (it was a "side effect" of a maintenance), and still no word about the ground weapons visual bug! I can only see my sheathed weapons when i move around. When my character is in idle, the weapons disappear. Pretty annoying.
    It is not even on the "known issues" list. At least please say that you know about the problem, and working on it or something....

Is it just me, or when you transwarp with the Dreadnought Cruiser, the third (top) nacelle won't "glow"... You know what i mean. Anyone can confirm this?

its been like that for aslong as i can recall, its a bug with ships that have more then 2 warp necells
  • Options
    demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Hmm, now that you mention it, wasn't Adapted MACO supposed to do some sort of auto-adapting?

I thought it was too. Thought that was the whole idea of getting it, to be able to batter the borg.
  • Options
    demonpotter99demonpotter99 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Ahem, so another week goes by with these quite important and yet

IGNORED ISSUES

- Season 8 graphics glitch/missing textures issue.
    - KDF Captains can't access Delta Volanis cluster.
    - The KDF mission "Blood of the Empire" is missing an entire floor.
    - Marauding Boff can't be customized since the beginning of time.

That Graphics Glitch hasnt even had a decent reply from the Devs and is being totally ignored nevermind resolved :mad:
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So our weapons still vanish the second we stop running and we still have to restart the client every so often to re-initialise the graphics but it's OK everyone; they've changed the proc rates of a few weapons that most people don't even have and a lot of people don't even want... Yeah, these guys are really focusing on some important issues... :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited March 2014

From what I understand, the Adapted M.A.C.O. set was supposed to do the auto-adapting. It's just that there was a bug that prevented the Borg from auto-adapting the gun by itself, thus was kinda-sorta OP. Now, it's fixed, so you gotta get the set.
  • Options
    doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    From what I understand, the Adapted M.A.C.O. set was supposed to do the auto-adapting. It's just that there was a bug that prevented the Borg from auto-adapting the gun by itself, thus was kinda-sorta OP. Now, it's fixed, so you gotta get the set.

Adapted MACO same as regular MACO, has the integral adaptation clear that's instant as a set power. Adapted maco is just fed Klingon honor guard set, just somehow when they gave the feds access to the KHG set, they broke the borg adapting to it. Now they've fixed it.
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Correct - the 3 piece set bonus gives one 'free' remodulation every 10 seconds or so (you don't have to use a device - it just happens on its own).

The bug as mentioned, was that the weapon itself was basically immune to Borg adaptation, and has been this way for, well, like forever now.

New Borg stuff confirmed for Season 9? :D
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    countrylobstercountrylobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's a pretty safe bet, since the Borg are what caused Species 8472 to enter our universe in the first place.
  • Options
    jacqueline3752jacqueline3752 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    and so it begins :D
  • Options
    mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I thought it was too. Thought that was the whole idea of getting it, to be able to batter the borg.
    batter the borg
    I think that would only work if the Borg are on a stick. otherwise I just don't see a market for it.
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So our weapons still vanish the second we stop running and we still have to restart the client every so often to re-initialise the graphics but it's OK everyone; they've changed the proc rates of a few weapons that most people don't even have and a lot of people don't even want... Yeah, these guys are really focusing on some important issues... :confused:

People always seem to be OK with every weekly patch, even if it is almost useless, week after week, so, yes, dont expect cryptic to change their way of doing things.
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited March 2014

...Where did people get THIS idea?

Unless there was a change recently that I missed, ALL ground Task Force Omega Reputation sets (Omega, Maco, Honor Guard, and Adapted Maco/Honorguard have the same 3-set ability of an Integral Frequency Remodulator. When activated, Borg adaptation is instantly removed. It has a 10 second cooldown.

Regulator remodulators require several seconds to use, but have no cooldown. The built-in set bonus ability is instant, and saves you a device slot.
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!
    ~LaughingTrendy
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So, we're starting weekly maintenance an hour early? Is someone really stupid enough to confuse 1500 with 1400 or did the server just die at a bad time? :confused:

More to the point, does that mean it will finish at 1630 instead of 1730?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So, we're starting weekly maintenance an hour early? Is someone really stupid enough to confuse 1500 with 1400 or did the server just die at a bad time? :confused:

see post 49
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    see post 49

That answers one of my two questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    mrlizardomrlizardo Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks everyone!
    ~LaughingTrendy

Oh no you don't! You won't get away that easily! You will post again before it is complete. Mark my words! Bwah ha ha ha ha *hack gag*
    sarkasmo_by_spacepope13-d9rcbjs.jpg

"You seem to have gotten some of your blood in my raktajino. This is unfortunate."
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Hmm, I looked at our posts and realized that the forums haven't updated for Daylight Savings Time. That might be where part of the confusion is. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, because we need to move the forum's clock up an hour. :)

Curses, Daylight Savings struck again!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hmm, I looked at our posts and realized that the forums haven't updated for Daylight Savings Time. That might be where part of the confusion is. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, because we need to move the forum's clock up an hour. :)

Curses, Daylight Savings struck again!

Ah, that explains it. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited March 2014
    mrlizardo wrote: »
    Oh no you don't! You won't get away that easily! You will post again before it is complete. Mark my words! Bwah ha ha ha ha *hack gag*

I'm not trapped in here with you! You're trapped in here with me!! *wheeze*
    Good impression? Eh?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ah, that explains it. ;)

lol it was logical
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Okay, fair enough. :) I got the set, so no biggie. For a moment there I thought they had removed it from the set altogether.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    all I say is bring back branflakes as he knew what he was doing the most of the time :P
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • Options
    bjchiemarabjchiemara Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    not sure if this was brought up, but yesterday I retrained an officer and all my ship loadouts were all in disarray.

The officer I trained was only used for one of the ships, in two of that ship's loadouts, however all my ships loadouts were affected somehow.

I had to go through all the loadouts of all my ships to reorganize all my BOFF skills in my hot bar tray.

This is a bigger annoyance for me because I use a PS3 controller and having 40 slots bound specifically to my controller means that if powers get moved I am out of commission.

When I have emergency power to shields in tray1 slot 1 (second tray second slot) and that is my L1+Dpad_Up, and emergency power to shields suddenly moves to tray 5 random slot, that's huge...

I would love to see the ability of us who like to use a controller be able to bind specific power names to controller buttons, even with multiple loadouts and different ships, I can string them and still call only active and available powers...

ie - L1+Dpad_UP = EmergencyPShieldI$$EmergencyPShieldII$$ScienceTeamI$$ScienceTeamII...

Using the Cryptic scripting already available, like I use to be able to do in City of Heroes.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    So, how is everyone this morning? I have bacon currently, so things are pretty awesome.