test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (March 13, 2014) [Complete!]

pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Hailing all Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, March 13th, at 7AM PST (click here to view in your timezone) for our weekly scheduled maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 2.5 hours. The test server, launcher and access to manage your account may also be unavailable during some portions of the maintenance.

Update: Maintenance has been extended and we expect it to last till 10am PDT

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Noooooooooo not the pulsewave fix!! I was looking forward to buying that thing next year!

EDIT: And since "first" post are forbidden, I wont say "Frist"!
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Looks decent.
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Looks decent.
    Your name fits what people will be saying tomorrow during maintenance :P
  • Options
    kozar2kozar2 Member Posts: 602 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.

Proc chance increased to 2.5%, up from 1%.

It wasn't working properly and can proc more? And I thought it was pretty solid as it was. This will rule now.
  • Options
    sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kozar2 wrote: »
    It wasn't working properly and can proc more? And I thought it was pretty solid as it was. This will rule now.

Nooooo. Shhhhussshhh. Never comment on these kinds of fixes. It'll only lead to a doublenerf in the near future. Gangdarnit. Do people never learn? :rolleyes:
    /Floozy
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team

Me english not good, so german translate:

Tanks fuer deine Patienten und unterstellen

Ok, this I understand even less
  • Options
    aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is the Holodeck offline?

I can't log on to Arc(-laucher), nor use the old launcher.

Is this site accurate? http://stostatus.com/
    Either yes or no, where is the server status page or a Green(Online) or Red(Offline) dot indicator?

It would be helpful instead of searching alternative ways to find out. Usually I notice through the forums, but I can't find solid proof.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Is the Holodeck offline?

I can't log on to Arc(-laucher), nor use the old launcher.

Is this site accurate? http://stostatus.com/
    Either yes or no, where is the server status page or a Green(Online) or Red(Offline) dot indicator?

It would be helpful instead of searching alternative ways to find out. Usually I notice through the forums, but I can't find solid proof.

Holodeck is up for me dude. must be a problem on your end.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    aliensamongusaliensamongus Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Holodeck is up for me dude. must be a problem on your end.

Got it; I was running software (PeerBlock) that blocked me from logging in. Silly me.
    I haven't had this problem before though, might be why I was stumped.

I would still like to have some nice indicator on the website itself.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    hunterkiller64hunterkiller64 Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    still nothing on the dyson set graphics then
  • Options
    edited March 2014

I don't think they are meant to have any.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    kozar2 wrote: »

A fleet mate did some testing yesterday and posted it on the forums. Its up to par with HE2, but still half of what you get with the Borg 2 piece bonus.
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you mean the Solanae set, from Step Between Stars, they won't have any at all, since they were designed without the visuals enabled.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Ahem, so another week goes by with these quite important and yet

IGNORED ISSUES

- Season 8 graphics glitch/missing textures issue.
    - KDF Captains can't access Delta Volanis cluster.
    - The KDF mission "Blood of the Empire" is missing an entire floor.
    - Marauding Boff can't be customized since the beginning of time.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    mewmaster101mewmaster101 Member Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    Ahem, so another week goes by with these quite important and yet

IGNORED ISSUES

- Season 8 graphics glitch/missing textures issue.
    - KDF Captains can't access Delta Volanis cluster.
    - The KDF mission "Blood of the Empire" is missing an entire floor.
    - Marauding Boff can't be customized since the beginning of time.

I do not think Klingons are supposed to BE ABLE to access Delta Volanis. KDF and Feds both have their own clusters/nebulas that i do not think the other can access. Could be wrong though.
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I do not think Klingons are supposed to BE ABLE to access Delta Volanis. KDF and Feds both have their own clusters/nebulas that i do not think the other can access. Could be wrong though.
    Federation players can access all four of the nebulae and clusters around Omega Leonis, so KDF should be able to access Delta Volanis.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Federation players can access all four of the nebulae and clusters around Omega Leonis, so KDF should be able to access Delta Volanis.

Maybe the Klings are afraid of Delta Volanis

* is that a missile flying towards me? * :D
  • Options
    vivenneanthonyvivenneanthony Member Posts: 1,278 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Powers:

Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.

What the hell? That was a bonus of the weapon. It's not a bug so don't remove it.
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Powers:

Resolved an issue that was allowing the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Phaser Rifle to ignore the effects of Borg Adaptation.

What the hell? That was a bonus of the weapon. It's not a bug so don't remove it.

I don't think it was, the MACO rifle still has to remodulate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Maybe the Klings are afraid of Delta Volanis

* is that a missile flying towards me? * :D

It's the domain of the Tribble Queen!

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Pretty much that.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    chrisbrown12009chrisbrown12009 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I know you guys dont want to make the solanae stuff TOO broke, but do you think it could be just a bit more? There is still no reason to not use the borg stuff for heals. Maybe if the solenae was about 2/3s to 3/4s the heals of the borg 2 piece?
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I know you guys dont want to make the solanae stuff TOO broke, but do you think it could be just a bit more? There is still no reason to not use the borg stuff for heals. Maybe if the solenae was about 2/3s to 3/4s the heals of the borg 2 piece?

Actually I've been lead to notice there seems to be a hidden CD to the Borg 2-piece heal meaning the updated Solanae 3-piece bonus heal has a MUCH higher healing potential now.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited March 2014

The difference is that you can get the solanae set at lvl 50, borg set you need to go through the rep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    purplegamerpurplegamer Member Posts: 1,015 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Resolved an issue which was causing warp trails to not consistently be the same color for Romulan captains.

About time! Thank you, thank you!
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Solid patch, thanks devs.

Can't wait to get back in and get Mirrors. I think I can do it on all toons, too...
  • Options
    rmxiiirmxiii Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Duty Officer "Mariah Kilara Marr" from the Crystalline Catastrophe event has been flagged as an invalid choice for missions which dismiss or destroy your assigned Duty Officer.

That's very nice. Hopefully Mirror Hakeev will be flagged in the same way, but wonder if we'll still be able to sell Mariah Kilara Marr after that gets on live.

Removed the 5 second immunity associated with Elachi Disruptor procs.

These weapons no longer cause a lockout period, and can proc as often as other weapons.

Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.

Proc chance increased to 2.5%, up from 1%.
    And these two changes are very nice actually makes it worthwhile to use a full set of Elachi Disruptors and makes the Solanae Space Set useful
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014

Ah sure, leave all the bugs I want you to fix, but fix the one bug I actually like.

Now I'm going to need to start using my Omega gear again instead of my fleet armour, just so I can get the instant remod lol.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    tucker84tucker84 Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It's been three weeks (it was a "side effect" of a maintenance), and still no word about the ground weapons visual bug! I can only see my sheathed weapons when i move around. When my character is in idle, the weapons disappear. Pretty annoying.
    It is not even on the "known issues" list. At least please say that you know about the problem, and working on it or something....

Is it just me, or when you transwarp with the Dreadnought Cruiser, the third (top) nacelle won't "glow"... You know what i mean. Anyone can confirm this?
  • Options
    akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Powers:

awesome! now the ground estfs will be more awesome!
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps