What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

server down v3 1/30/14 [Resolved!]

Comments

• Options
    klintobean81klintobean81 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    On another note - While we wait watch my fun Foundry trailers below!
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited January 2014
    Server Down III: The Search for Stability

X marks the Spock.
  • Options
    pelon56pelon56 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    what happened to the back up server?????
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    cyckathcyckath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Aside from the slight annoyance of not being able to play on my laptop at lunch time at work, which I just use to set up doff missions, not too concerned.

I will likely be much more concerned and annoyed if the outage is still ongoing by the time I hit home in 4 hours however...
  • Options
    kaeajakaeaja Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cryptic hurry up please -.-
  • Options
    dragunfyrdragunfyr Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Time to go back to my Godzilla movie......
    Eu44IrT.jpg
  • Options
    synnbadsynnbad Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    pretty dayum bad that after taking few months leave of game for a break i come back down load patches start to play and what do ya know ... crash . wonder why in hell i bother . this is getting old i did not come back for this TRIBBLE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    priestofsin420priestofsin420 Member Posts: 419
    edited January 2014
    All you guys raging hard need to chill. It's not the end of the world. They're working on it. Besides, it's free to play... not like you're losing money here.
    Sardak (Science Officer): Captain of a 23k DPS R'Mor Temporal Science Vessel, R.R.W. Vathos
    Odan Brota (Science Officer): Captain of a 28k DPS Scryer Intel Science Vessel, U.S.S. Kepler
    Patiently waiting for a Romulan Science Vessel
  • Options
    palinell69palinell69 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    So what if it isn't? I ran through it twice myself. Some of us just had the opportunity and free time. No need to lash out at players for a bad set of circumstances.

thanks for the laugh, next time see what I was commenting on, troll fail for you
  • Options
    scipherscipher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    we need a new emote: Shaka when the servers fell.
    "No more wire hangers, Christina"
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited January 2014
    I keep experiencing this weird thing called "free time" now that the servers are down. What am I supposed to do with it?
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    <((Crayola(()
  • Options
    gjohnny1990gjohnny1990 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Managed to complete the FE 3 times and was just on my way to get that lobi enviro suit when the servers crashed again, at least all my doffs were on assignment so they won't be spending more time than they should in the holodeck. :D
  • Options
    mamif3mamif3 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Captains, we really need you stay constructive here :) the crashes are not due to QA, not content, not the servers. We're experiencing a network issue. We'll continue doing out best but we need your support in terms of staying constructive. We're just as frustrated but this and we thank you for sticking with us.

As Smirk said, we'll update you once we have more details to share.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Currently WoW servers are inaccessible for many people and FF online is laggy as hell.

Could there be one of them fancy Internet attacks going on? An anniversary event for a game would be a prime target.
  • Options
    badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm thinking that all the grinding we're now supposed to do is bringing the servers down.
  • Options
    raeatraeat Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Server issues is STO code for tribble infestation?

Perhaps if they turned it off and then turned it on again...
  • Options
    ryeknowryeknow Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Captains, we really need you stay constructive here :) the crashes are not due to QA, not content, not the servers. We're experiencing a network issue. We'll continue doing out best but we need your support in terms of staying constructive. We're just as frustrated but this and we thank you for sticking with us.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Constructive went out the door with the network failing thrice on top of patch downtime. Basically an entire day gone... poof...never to return.

Call some of your buds over at Anet to show you all how to run a F2P MMO without mega crashes 8 to 10 times a year... never seen Guild Wars 2 crash like this.
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,846 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    wildboar wrote: »
    Bad QA testers are Bad. Please fire them and replace

Same thing and same song since Season 1 LOL....They never test any products because it costs MONEY...why waste it. QA? what is that in PWE is non existence and rare breed of extinct class. They rely on Tribble testing...yet in there they were warned again by testers.

However, 3 crashes in less than 24 hrs and the nite still young...its a new low since the game launched from beta. Guess we have something to be thankful in this 4th anniversary...server down issues does not changed but on the contrary gets worse :mad:
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    revjimjonesrevjimjones Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    scipher wrote: »
    we need a new emote: Shaka when the servers fell.

Shaka and Molan in the mission, when the servers died.
    EXH79YQ.gif
    stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer
    Sarcasm Font and color[ font="Trebuchet MS"][ color=#FF61F4][ /color][ /font]
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I keep experiencing this weird thing called "free time" now that the servers are down. What am I supposed to do with it?

Convert it! :P

---
  • Options
    wildboarwildboar Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You will not get to play STO before tomorrow morning PST time when cryptic people wake up. Good luck and good night, play another game.
  • Options
    genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Well, on the bright side of things, this would be a good opportunity for Cryptic to apply any additional patches they may have that are ready to go.
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Managed to complete the FE 3 times and was just on my way to get that lobi enviro suit when the servers crashed again, at least all my doffs were on assignment so they won't be spending more time than they should in the holodeck. :D

No one's spending any time in holodeck at the moment. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You will not get to play STO before tomorrow morning PST time when cryptic people wake up. Good luck and good night, play another game.

its only 8 pm in cali. if they dont have someone working round the clock, they dotn deserve any more money form any of us
  • Options
    scipherscipher Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Shaka and Molan in the mission, when the servers died.

Nice one LOL
    "No more wire hangers, Christina"
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    gotcha, its the network hamsters that are not on there wheels making the bandwidth flow .
    we need sunflower seeds STAT .

just trying to lighten the mood :) no offense meant .
  • Options
    palinell69palinell69 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014

Nah, the Devs are using up the overtime budget for this quarter
  • Options
    twoofnine1twoofnine1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If its outside network Why does tribble work?