test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Q's Winter Wonderland Holiday Party - Dec 5th - 2 Timeslots (GMT & PST/EST)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Thursday -- we'll be participating in the various events and forming groups for "Winter Invasion".

[GMT Timeslot] The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

[PST/EST Timeslot] The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland (any instance). Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, STFs, PvP, Foundry, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Thursday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I wonder how Q will react when I amplify his house party all the way into subspace... :p I'm in.
  • Options
    a90211a90211 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sweet!! i'll try to make it!! I've always wanted to meet a dev in-game :)
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    icegavel wrote: »
    I wonder how Q will react when I amplify his house party all the way into subspace...
    He'd say "Pff... amateurs..." and one-up you.
  • Options
    clutchfrog2clutchfrog2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Definitely in. Can't wait for the fun to begin

Clutchfrog
  • Options
    taitie12taitie12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll be there if the crash issues has been sorted
  • Options
    rumo9rumo9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    when will the new Klingon warships we've been promised be released
  • Options
    dirtybird1980dirtybird1980 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I will pass the word along to my fleet mates (Dark Horizon), and I am certain that we can get a group of around 5-10 together to kick this party off right!!!
    Dark Horizon Fleet - http://www.dark-horizon.co.nr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Would join, but it's not on a weekend, so . . .
  • Options
    alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Bring us all a treat? :)

I will be there, thanks for having it on Thurs
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I assume this is after that tribble patch is implemented so that those who were forced out because the developers didn't listen to our complaints pre-season 8 and thus still can't play can now join?
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bit late in the day. dunno if i can make it due to this nasty cold virus ive had for a few weeks now, just recently gotten worse again.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    syndonaisyndonai Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Ohh! I can make that GMT one!
    PKsymbol.JPG

Peacekeeper High Command
    Scorpius - Zelbinion Mk II
  • Options
    d4m1j4nd4m1j4n Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    game not work all ti me show error ticket id 18897741 !!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Community Holiday Party at Q's Winter Wonderland for this coming Thursday -- we'll be participating in the various events and forming groups for "Winter Invasion".

[GMT Timeslot] The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ noon PST/ 3pm EST. (Click here to view in your timezone)

[PST/EST Timeslot] The second timeslot will be at 5pm PST/ 8pm EST/ 1am GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet in the Gazebo at Q's Winter Wonderland (any instance). Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, STFs, PvP, Foundry, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Thursday! Dress warm.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    raxsis1raxsis1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Our Fleet is having a Winter Wonderland Field Trip at 7pm EST on Thurs, and I bet a bunch of us will wander by. =)
  • Options
    evilpetal1999evilpetal1999 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm in for GMT section. will this be streamed
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited December 2013
    ::: Dons him now his TRIBBLE apparel :::
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    makeitsofrakesmakeitsofrakes Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Will definitely try to make it to this! What a brilliant idea! :)
    "Be humble for you are made of earth; be noble for you are made of stars."
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ::: Dons him now his TRIBBLE apparel :::

*Inserts KDF [Redacted] apparel joke*

Sorry sir it is greyed out.
  • Options
    deyvidkdfdeyvidkdf Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The second timeslot will coincide with the airing of my show, The Warriors' Den, on Trek Radio. I will attend the second timeslot and provide live on-air coverage of the event (describing what happens, reading chat comments on the show, etc.) and I will also be able to give away some in-game items during the show.

Qapla′!

Klingon Holiday Proverb:

Hoch DaSopbe′chugh batlh bIHeghbe′.
    Eat everything or you will die without honor.
  • Options
    beerxhyperbeerxhyper Member Posts: 676 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i'll be there ^_^

• Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    so the first time slot has been hit with the patch deployment getting extended. since im not getting an answer from branflakes there, perhaps here. incase it overruns. then what?
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Hi Captains,

I plan on still meeting you all at Q's Winter Wonderland at noon PST, as that's the current ETA for the server being back up. If it's a few minutes after that, I'll be there as soon as it's back up, but we currently expect noon PST at this time to be the latest.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    hippiejonhippiejon Member Posts: 1,581 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If I had bells, I would wear them.
    I will be there.
    Sans bells.
  • Options
    eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

And my message didnt get input by the quick reply box... sigh. not my night.

Ok to repeat what I had typed already...

Took me an hour to patch the game and so it was 8.50pm GMT before i got to the winter wonderland. It appeared I missed the CM event so I queued up for the winter invasion, ate some pies and attempted to start the race. As I appeared at the start line i was rooted, a "cannot load map" error window appeared and just when i could move, i was warped to the gingerbread village. And straight into at least a 3 minute loop of "cannot load map/you will be removed in 5s" warnings before the game decided to disconnect me. All in all not a great start to the winter festivities. 1 hour of patching for less than 10mins of play time. </whine>
  • Options
    syndonaisyndonai Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well it was nice to see the gang about - just a shame the winter invasion was playing up.

@Taco
    Q IS THE MOST WONDERFUL BEING I HAVE EVER KNOWN!
    PKsymbol.JPG

Peacekeeper High Command
    Scorpius - Zelbinion Mk II
  • Options
    bumblebushbumblebush Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    8pm ESt for me, ill be there.

I was playing earlier having a blast. All the snowball fights, pie eating contest.

I joined STO at the end of last years event, dont now what the was like, but this year is fun as all hell.

But im not understanding how I can get recipes/inggredients from Wonderland? I searched all over Winter Wonderland didnt find anything? I played the Winter Invasion and searched every corner didnt find anything? I think im confused on how to get recipes/ingredients, if some one could tell me how I can get them that would be great.

I just really want a winter tribble this year.

Quote Owner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
    Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
    I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The PST/EST timeslot of the event is coming up in just 30 minutes! Hope to see you all at Q's WW then.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    bumblebush wrote: »
    I think im confused on how to get recipes/ingredients, if some one could tell me how I can get them that would be great. I just really want a winter tribble this year.

The recipe can be found in the hidden present in the Winter Invasion event -- you take that to the chef under the Gazebo. Here is a screen that I took earlier: https://twitter.com/PWE_BranFlakes/status/408746067732070400/photo/1/large

The mission you can accept will populate in your mission tracker and will let you know what ingredients you'll need to collect.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You should postpone this event seeing as a lot of us can't even get into the Winter Invasion. Fix the bugs and THEN run the event!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    You should postpone this event seeing as a lot of us can't even get into the Winter Invasion. Fix the bugs and THEN run the event!

Winter Invasion is about to be disabled until a fix can patched in: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=943231

That doesn't block anything at Q's Winter Wonderland, where the event is taking place. The show must go on!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.