What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Uniform Screenshot Gallery

Comments

• ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Nice prison suit! :D

Why does it not surprise me you would bring this onto the forum?
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Because you did too. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Because you did too. :D

*Facepaw*

10char.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
    edited August 2013
    Hehehe! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • oddboyoutoddboyout Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    TKF0ehR.jpg

These are my basic no-frills uniform variants for Captain Tokugawa and his bridge officers.

9SEQlyx.jpg

Captain Tokugawa's racing jumpsuit.
    edited August 2013
    I've rather fallen in love with the pilot/KGB look. :D

1d6ed6408c56b2dfc3aa3ea6d4669790-d6ftpaj.png
  • javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    oddboyout wrote: »
    9SEQlyx.jpg

Captain Tokugawa's racing jumpsuit.

I might have to try that color for my engineering crew.

Edit: I ended up sticking with what I have, but, that's a nice pale mustard and, I can's figure out what it is exactly. Is it C-13?
    His methods have become unsound.
  • oddboyoutoddboyout Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I might have to try that color for my engineering crew.

Edit: I ended up sticking with what I have, but, that's a nice pale mustard and, I can's figure out what it is exactly. Is it C-13?

Yeah, it is C-13. I consider it more dusty than mustard. It matches my ship's, The Sand Child's, theme. C-12 would be mustard yellow.
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've rather fallen in love with the pilot/KGB look. :D

1d6ed6408c56b2dfc3aa3ea6d4669790-d6ftpaj.png

What pants are those?
    edited August 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    What pants are those?
    You cannot see my pants. (In England, the word "pants" means "underwear.") As for my trousers, they are from the Korath uniform. What got me interested is that these are the only trousers KDF has access to that is not skin tight. I mean really, this is not the 80s. Acid wash jeans that are so tight, you can see exactly how much junk I have, it is not something you should be wearing.

Yes, the boxes opened to get for Lobi was full of useless duty officer packs, but the eventual prize of these trousers was well worth the time spent.
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    (In England, the word "pants" means "underwear.")

Which part of England are you from? Because around here pants still mean trousers, underpants means underwear...
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
    edited August 2013
    I was raised in Cornwall.
    edited August 2013

Aaah, T'other end of the country, that might explain it then.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
    edited August 2013
    *sings about ham and jam and spam alot* It is a silly place (:D). Cornwall is "Witch Central" and often seems to be its own little nation, much like Wales. But t'is home.
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2013

But it's the same oop north (WY).
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • soladocsoladoc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Me and my crew
    crew_zps6c3590da.png
  • captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    soladoc wrote: »
    Me and my crew
    crew_zps6c3590da.png

nice crew. Like how you inverted the TOS uniform colors.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • tunodtunod Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now that the body piece I use has been fixed, I feel like showing off a little.

For my Romulan captain, I wanted something sleek and professional-looking. I've always liked black as a base for that; with a little bit of proper trim, it almost always seems to result in a nice, respectable and snazzy uniform. The Romulan Republic uniforms can be a bit difficult to tweak into something nice, but with the green trim to add a hint of color and a touch of 'Romulan'-ness, and the grey for a bit of contrast, I think I got it looking pretty good.

kSxm8lC.jpg
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just showing off the new uniform of my crew! Just bought the Klingon Academy Uniform JUST for those shoulder pads. Man, do they look kickass. I think the whole uniform is well-meshed.

NgGWjqw.jpg
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Postin' mine up. I've gone for an overall theme to mine, based on the Starfleet divsional colours;

Starfleet

Zelan.jpg
    Keval.jpg

Magellan's crew uniform, comprises divisional colours to make up the main colour for the Odyssey uniform top, coupled with a black shoulder-area and a white stripe to break them up. Same uniform on my Sci main, although it's not as easy to see on her crew due to unique boffs and whatnot.

Keval's uniform - the Andorian - uses a slightly darker look but frankly, it's a placeholder for until the ENT Maco Uniforms are released. In that one, the division colour is the stripe, and the rest is coloured black.

Klingon Defense Force

Eden.jpg

Pretty straightforward. Reclaw's crew don't have a style because frankly, the HG uniform trumps anything the Klingon Boffs can use.

Praxis' crew have access to the Bortasqu' uniform, so it's colour-coded like Starfleet Division colours - blue sci, yellow eng, red tac etc.

Romulan Republic

TMara.jpg

Again, sticking with the divisional colours theme - Red for Tac, Blue for Sci, Green for Eng (Because yellow is practically impossible on the Rom color pallete). Ventarix's crew sport brown leather boots, cuffs, belts and chest gear, whereas N'Ventars' stick to black leather. Captain's totally wearing the wrong outfit in that image but ah TRIBBLE it.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chris919uk wrote: »
    Ok here are mine. Yes I know my Romulan should have all Rom boffs for bonuses and Breen are Rom enemies in canon but I don't actually care.

94ic.jpg

8vnd.jpg

yy99.jpg

You've made my day! You win this thread for the shear fact that, that insufferable Tovan khev isn't in the picture. :D
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm pressing the print screen button, but my screenshots are now longer appearing in my screenshot folder in my star trek online folder. Has there been a change to disable that button at some point? How do I get screenshots now? Or is it just saving it under a different folder and I have to go hunting?

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
    edited November 2013
    grylak wrote: »
    I'm pressing the print screen button, but my screenshots are now longer appearing in my screenshot folder in my star trek online folder. Has there been a change to disable that button at some point? How do I get screenshots now? Or is it just saving it under a different folder and I have to go hunting?

My PrintScreen button still works.
    The alternative way to get screenshots is type '/screenshot_jpg' in chat, although that means you'd have to do it in the tailor or something to get your crew.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

edited November 2013
    astro2244 wrote: »
    You've made my day! You win this thread for the shear fact that, that insufferable Tovan khev isn't in the picture. :D

Tovan's not that bad... Sure he looks like Frankenstein by default but I think he's alright.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

• jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's my crew. :)

STOcrew.jpg

Kinda made the crew uniforms like the movie TNG offshot, with the grey uper part, but the trim/undershirt colour is depending on their career choice - so blue - science, yellow - operations and red - command. Although since the character is admiral, I made even the upper part red, to add distinctivness, but if it was other rank than admiral, I'd have keep the upper part grey as well. :)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    grylak wrote: »

If you're using the Steam version, F12 (default) will snap it with the Steam overlay. (You'll then have to hit Escape because STO uses F12 for "rearrange HUD".)

If not, from what I can tell Print Screen should work. Hit Escape -> Options -> Keybinds and look for the screenshot keybind.

I'll show folks my crew when the server comes back up.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Image quality is a little sucky because I took these with the Steam overlay. I think Valve has the JPEG compression set too high.

7gaw.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Click the image to see it bigger. From left to right, the command staff of the USS Andraste NCC-94848:

-- Vice Admiral Kanril Eleya, Commanding Officer (Bajoran female from Bajor)
    -- Commander Tesjha "Tess" Phohl, First Officer and Tactical Officer (Andorian female from Andoria)
    -- Commander Birail Riyannis, Science Officer (joined Trill from Trill)
    -- Lieutenant Commander Bynam Ehrob, Chief Engineer (Andorian male from Andoria)
    -- Lieutenant Commander Reshek Gaarra, Operations Officer (Bajoran male from New Bajor)
    -- Lieutenant Dul'krah, Clan Korekh, Security Officer (Pe'khdar male from Korekh Clanhold, Dar Klatus System)
    -- Lieutenant, Junior Grade Dr. Warragul Wirrpanda, Chief Medical Officer (human male from Sagara IV)

Eleya is the captain, so I gave her a unique uniform. Sierra 4 jacket, leather boots, gloves.

Tess goes kinda for the TRIBBLE of Steel motif. She's buxom and curvy and she knows it and isn't afraid to flaunt it, but she's also kind of a tomboy and the one who runs around on ground missions firing an assault minigun from the hip.

Birail is designed to be almost Tess's polar opposite: she's tiny and a little girlier with the skirt, stockings, and longer hair. I also like the way the stockings show off her Trill spots, though you can't see it too well from this angle.

Bynam's tool belt and gloves come from the Miner costume set from the T3 fleet dilithium mine. The mutton-chops look better if you can see them up close.

Gaarra is supposed to be a heavyworlder, so he's big and muscular. I used the open jacket with him because he's the ops officer, so despite being an engineer he doesn't need the protection as much as Bynam does.

Dul'krah wears a different jacket and colors from the others because he's a former MP from a minor species in the TRIBBLE end of nowhere, and got special permission from Starfleet to wear his old uniform. He's also technically a heavyworlder, though his species lives entirely in space (they sold their homeworld to the Ferengi in exchange for getting a lift off the post-nuclear wasteland they'd bombed it into).

Warragul is supposed to be of Australian Aboriginal descent (his name is pronounced WOHR-uh-guhl). I based his face a little on Geoffrey Yunupingu. You can't see it too well, but he's got a mustache.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Updated my BOffs and my character slightly since last screenshot. They're not wearing the All Good Things pants and the Dilithium mine miner outfit's belt now.

kh5F82Z.jpg
  • pfreemanpfreeman Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For my primary character, Meej, I attempted to recreate a series of uniforms I designed up a while ago. Here is her crew & then some variants.
    f410cb3259f8320208c1c4500987adf3.jpg5c0afbc61368bae90d055a553de6f441.jpg

For the template I based them off from you can see the whole uniform collection here:
    Star Trek Uniform Design by Peter Hochgraf

For my secondary character I went for a different look, a sort of sexy black-ops style.
    ab852fd5680fc8c734f2342601eaa65f.jpg

peter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's my crew decked out in the new Voth Soldier Uniform:

CApsWx3.jpg

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.