Install Arc

Uniform Screenshot Gallery

Comments

• organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here's my crew decked out in the new Voth Soldier Uniform:

CApsWx3.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, they do have some sort of superhero theme combined with Mad Max/Tank Girl elements.

I admire your designs
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My main characters Crew and uniform.
    I just like the simplistic style of the original series and the new movies.

ef884246-4a4c-441a-8781-1ecc6373184f_zpse7634ea3.jpg
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • liquinliquin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just showing off the new uniform of my crew! Just bought the Klingon Academy Uniform JUST for those shoulder pads. Man, do they look kickass. I think the whole uniform is well-meshed.

NgGWjqw.jpg
    What coat is that the first few characters are wearing?
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Winter Brown Long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mix-matching the Voth set and the Miner outfit.

voth_miner_cop.png
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• freenos85freenos85 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    25qvjw2.jpg

My current crew in their jupiter uniforms.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Here is my alt and her crew, wanted different uniforms than my original character, sop those are what I came up with. :)

BZ0TMLxCMAAhShQ.jpg:large
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

edited November 2013
    Here is my alt and her crew, wanted different uniforms than my original character, sop those are what I came up with. :)

BZ0TMLxCMAAhShQ.jpg:large

Do both male Boffs have Borg Implants?
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Aznia Deet and the crew of the U.S.S. Federalist
    ikrq.png

Mirror Aznia Deet and the crew of the I.K.S. Imperialist
    tlnb.png

Telsia Deet and the crew of the R.R.W. Aquila
    z25y.png
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    edited November 2013
    Aznia's crew looks great! What is the jacket?

I think those are the Admiral Jacketts from the 900 days Veteran Reward
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wow, they do have some sort of superhero theme combined with Mad Max/Tank Girl elements.

I admire your designs
    Thanks!

tk79 wrote: »
    Mix-matching the Voth set and the Miner outfit.

voth_miner_cop.png
    OOOOooooOOOOooohh... I like that! Nice work!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • azniadeetazniadeet Member Posts: 1,871 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Aznia's crew looks great! What is the jacket?

Thanks!

It's the Jupiter Veteran Silver Jacket (there are black and gold shouldered variants too) with the accompanying belt buckle. Then I used the TOS cutoff pants and "Soft Boots".
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Having said that PW should indulge in a bit of cross-pollination with respect to off-duty wear, I decided to offer an example. One that isn't so far-fetched given that both ST and Champions have problems with dimension-jumping...
    11061450714_551dd0dff5_o.jpg

Yeah, it's an attempt at a VIPER uniform (CO-wiki reference; Massively article)
    edited November 2013
    Having said that PW should indulge in a bit of cross-pollination with respect to off-duty wear, I decided to offer an example. One that isn't so far-fetched given that both ST and Champions have problems with dimension-jumping...
    11061450714_551dd0dff5_o.jpg

Yeah, it's an attempt at a VIPER uniform (CO-wiki reference; Massively article)

I see a little Cole McGrath in it from Infamous
    edited November 2013
    I see a little Cole McGrath in it from Infamous
    I couldn't help but do a bit of research... yes, I get why you'd see that. It's mostly the torso color, bandoleer, and leg accessories; they're pretty close to Cole's look in the original game (reference).
    edited November 2013
    I couldn't help but do a bit of research... yes, I get why you'd see that. It's mostly the torso color, bandoleer, and leg accessories; they're pretty close to Cole's look in the original game (reference).

I thought you did it on purpose :D
    edited November 2013
    I thought you did it on purpose :D
    I'm glad you got a chuckle out of that. Of course, a Cole dress-alike would need (aside from color changes) the electrical aura effects, something Champions Online is implementing (reference).
    edited November 2013
    I'm glad you got a chuckle out of that. Of course, a Cole dress-alike would need (aside from color changes) the electrical aura effects, something Champions Online is implementing (reference).

I really like it. And I really thought you want it to look like Cole's dress.
    Put the Tholian Energy Sword in his hand and you have his Amp http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100725232744/infamous/images/3/33/58FINAL.jpg
  • tiekosoratiekosora Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My submissions, first off is J'Tal, my Romulan Republic captain. Depending on the mission, J'Tall will either command his Falchion warbird, or his T'Varo warbird.

vlbk.jpg

Next is my KDF character, General Rezra. An all femal Orion bridge crew and senior staff, aside from a Gorn tactical officer (he is immune to the pheromones of the Orion women). Rezra commands two ships, the Klingon carrier Fat Targ, and the captured Hogh Hev, a Feklhi carrier.

b6y1.jpg

Rezra and her female crew wear the brown short jacket from the Winter Festival last year, as well as worn leather pants, and Klingon boots #1, and the round Orion shoulder pads. The Gorn wears the same pants and boots, as well as the veteran shoulder pads and guantlets.
    18EOWbV.jpg

They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Member Posts: 3,085 Arc User1
    edited November 2013
    316x36d.jpg
    That's my Romulan crew. They're kept in stylisation close to the TNG/Nemesis uniforms, but more modern (no need to be either Fed or KDF when you are Romulan, right?).
    Uniforms are identical for all crewmen, only captain has more ornate accents and shoulderpads with purple scarf, as a nod to the original ST.
    edited December 2013
    Here's my crew decked out in the new Voth Soldier Uniform:

CApsWx3.jpg
    Maybe stupid question, but where did you get it?
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yreodred wrote: »
    Lobi store, 'tis your standard 200 lobi uniform.
    edited December 2013
    Thx :)

/10char

A tale of two Picards
  • agentzhienagentzhien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    captw wrote: »
    f4239b53-56a9-4bc3-98b5-e48294e7a0ad_zps9076060c.jpg
    Say, what's the component equipped on your ship that gives the Spector that blue lining on its hull? I've seen it occasionally in-game but no idea if it's from a set or what :cool:
  • garitasgaritas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My TNG retro inspired uniforms

8b160bc97a607f0efda7ccb971d3bb351385138354.png
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yreodred wrote: »
    Also available on the Exchange, of course. :)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    garitas wrote: »
    My Original series inspired uniforms

8b160bc97a607f0efda7ccb971d3bb351385138354.png

This broken image has made me cry. :'(
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    welp
    y7M7KaY.jpg

The only thing really worth mentioning is my Romulan uniform choice. I refuse to use either of the "allied" uniforms, preferring instead to remain true Republic. I've also reversed the colors a bit form the typical uniform schemes you see on NPCs, opting instead for a more traditional grey/silver shirt. However I did go with green pants, as I like the vaguely military feel they give. I'm not 100% on the green lapels, though - might change those to another shade of grey. Vikael, being the captain and having the sash, also gets purple as a TOS throwback. As for her crew, she has all the plot BOffs plus the Lib Borg Reman, entirely because she was my first Romulan. As such, I wanted to get the story experience as it was intended by the devs. My two Rom alts have entirely original crews.

And just as a curiosity, I should also explain the single Klingon on an otherwise purely Orion ship. He is an agent with Klingon Intelligence, genetically modified to resist Orion pheromones and placed on the Qarinah to make sure its captain, ostensibly Zizot (male Orion with vet shoulders) but in reality Elthora. I generally run my KDF crews as having no set uniform, mostly because all their uniform options are low-quality garbage so I may as well have fun with them.

My Fed uniforms are just my standard AGT-inspired Odyssey scheme. I divide science and medical into blue and teal respectively but my increasing canon creep is making me consider unifying them again into a darker teal...
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Challenge accepted, i'll get a picture up later today :)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif