"Enriov" Pardek, Captain of the U.S.S. Pallaroid
    Ax24ePG.jpg?1

and Millic, Captain of the Skylarking
    Rtr7RtB.jpg
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    azniadeet wrote: »
    Thanks!

It's the Jupiter Veteran Silver Jacket (there are black and gold shouldered variants too) with the accompanying belt buckle. Then I used the TOS cutoff pants and "Soft Boots".

Hmmm my LTS account (1000+ day Vet) KDF chars cannot access these Jupiter Veteran costume pieces! :(

Sent in a ticket about them them......
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Hmmm my LTS account (1000+ day Vet) KDF chars cannot access these Jupiter Veteran costume pieces! :(

Sent in a ticket about them them......

Have you purchased the Jupiter costume set?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited December 2013
    starswordc wrote: »
    Have you purchased the Jupiter costume set?

Yes, I wear it on my fed chars.
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited December 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Yes, I wear it on my fed chars.

Ok, then there's a problem. Sorry if that sounded condescending, but "Is it plugged in?" is always the first question you ask when troubleshooting.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited December 2013
    Ok, then there's a problem. Sorry if that sounded condescending, but "Is it plugged in?" is always the first question you ask when troubleshooting.

No worries, said it myself to enough peolple ;)
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• arthour07arthour07 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This may be an odd question, but....How do I get a full body screen pic of my officers? Is it as simple as taking a Screenshot while in the Tailor, or is there a way to have ST:O store the uniforms on my PC? I've got one captain I really, really like the look of, but I want to delete it and keep the character design if that makes sense...

Much apologies if this is the wrong place to ask such a question and if said question has already been answered, I've never really gotten very used to navigating the forums to be honest.. To make up for it, here's my Main Fed character, Michael Finez, Captain of the USS Essex-C!

ZjMSkv7.jpg

I forget why Korkun (Klingon Science Officer) is in different pants/boots to everyone else...
    I like shooting tings in mah flyfly space boat <3
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I don't think this is the best thread to ask the question - but its there so here's my answer: I don't know.

Although you can "save" the uniform in the tailor. So maybe, with a new character you can "load" the uniform? The best way to know is to roll up the new character before you delete the old.

On topic: I *love* the look you have for your crew. I'm still thinking about using the Jupiter set, but your style may save me some Zen.
  • nikkojtnikkojt Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My compilation images came out pretty wide, so links only.
    Standard uniforms (either ship-standard or that officer's normal outfit)
    Special & winter uniforms (formal wear, plus warm gear and a little bonus)

If you were wondering why a Bajoran has a winter coat as standard, well, let's just say Dyjeezi knows what Breen look like under the suit. And if you were wondering why Anthi has a Tholian scarf instead of the Federation one, let's just say she's allowed in the captain's wardrobe.

I based the department colours on the in-game defaults. Note that Dyjeezi is actually Dyjeezi Ysyl, not Isyl, but I cleverly noticed that mistake after upload.
    I am NikkoJT, Foundry author and terrible player. Follow me!
    There used to be a picture here, but they changed signatures and I can't be bothered to replace it.
  • garitasgaritas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Captains variant
    o9JWD9Z.png
    Science officer
    PpYAgT0.png
    Continued on next post...
  • garitasgaritas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    garitas wrote: »
    Continued on next post...

And the continuation
    Tactical officer
    SgWU7O7.png
  • xynoxxxynoxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    A little TOS mixed with Voth on my concept build, clone race crew.

5oez.png

Really wish the hair palette was more extensive so I could differentiate between Science and Medical with different shades of blue.

Really wish everything had better palettes/more colors in fact - I hate how limited the options are on some pieces.

Just why can't I have a RED combadge, or blue rank or whatever?
  • koriel8koriel8 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jexsamx wrote: »
    welp
    y7M7KaY.jpg

What is the bottom the Orion girl is wearing that doesn't have loincloth flaps?
    edited December 2013
    koriel8 wrote: »
    What is the bottom the Orion girl is wearing that doesn't have loincloth flaps?

If you mean the captain, Belt - Klingon Loincloth. Belt Cloth 1 - Strips. I use it on my chief engineer on the crew of the IKS tlhab, as shown below.

If you mean the one in the bikini, it's a matter of not wearing a belt.

ucj6.png
    Click to enlarge.

From left to right, the command crew of the IKS tlhab ("freedom" in tlhIngan Hol).

Lieutenant Commander Brokosh, Commanding Officer (Lethean male from Erewhon)
    Lieutenant Meromi Riyal, First Officer and Tactical Officer (Orion female from Thandol VII)
    Lieutenant Ba'woV, Daughter of N'Gara, Chief Engineer (Klingon female from Qo'noS)
    Lieutenant Ila'kshath, Chief Medical Officer (Gorn male from Iss'prek)
    Lieutenant Norigom, Operations Officer (Nausicaan male from Cho'tak Station)
    Lieutenant K'Gan, Son of Kortak, Security Officer (Klingon male from Khitomer)

Brokosh is a Federation-educated engineer who worked as a demolitions expert for several "private security" outfits. He married into a minor Klingon house and signed on with the KDF for steadier pay after he found out his wife Ba'woV was pregnant.
    -- His uniform I experimented with heavily, and eventually decided I liked the interplay of black, brown, and red with shiny buckles.

Meromi is an ex-slave, one of the 1500 Melani D'ian gave as "gifts" to the Klingon Great Houses. Klingon sex is rough and she decided she'd had enough, so she ran away and joined a smuggling ring, learning ship-handling and hand-to-hand combat. The ring was broken up by the Klingon military police and Meromi hid in the House of Chel'toK's basement for two days before being found by Ba'woV. After subduing her with difficulty, Ba'woV talked her great-uncle, the house head, into offering Meromi a deal: amnesty in exchange for five years' service to the house fleet.
    -- With her design I wanted her to strike a balance between Klingon practical and Orion sexy. So, Orion pauldrons, armored corset, Orion loincloth, leather pants, leather boots. This tiny little Orion girl is the deadliest person on the whole ship, including the ex-gangster Norigom. :D

Ba'woV, Brokosh's wife, has worked on starship engines since she was old enough to hold a tool. She started as a warp core engineer in the house fleet but eventually hired on with the indie freighter SS Shargrash under a Gorn named S'bek. She met Brokosh when his merc group booked passage, and they quickly struck up a friendship that soon turned to something more. Their son is currently being raised by Ba'woV's sister.
    -- I took the "Scarlet" uniform as a jumping-off point and fiddled with it. She's an engineer, so I turned the red to yellow, and she's a minor noblewoman, so I added a sash.

Haven't really worked out a backstory for Ila'kshath yet. I'll update this when I do. For now, suffice to say that despite being by far the hugest member of the crew (the scale in these images is way off), he's a big sweetie.

Norigom fought for the Gorn during the Gorn-Klingon War and was instrumental in laying an improvised trap around a Klingon supply base that destroyed a Negh'Var (had several nickel-iron asteroids broken up and the chunks fitted with crude chemical thrusters and radar guidance that basically battered the thing to pieces). The Klingons put a price on his head because he'd killed an important house's heir in the process, and after being captured at the siege of Gorn he spent the next seven years on Rura Penthe, where he rose to the head of a prison gang. He offered protection to Alexander Rozhenko in the hopes of a favor later, and after breaking Alexander out Brokosh talked house head Chel'toK into having the whole gang conscripted into the house fleet.
    -- Former gangster. Rusted armor that looks vaguely improvised, spikes and blades everywhere, and the "Twitchy" stance.

K'Gan is a commoner and former enlisted man who served in the Gorn-Klingon War as an assault squad leader. He was given a field commission in recognition of his service to the Empire at the siege of Gorn, where he lost an eye. K'Gan met Brokosh several years later when they served aboard the IKS Sek'lhr. Brokosh briefly made him first officer after taking command but K'Gan was uncomfortable in the post and happily handed the job off to Meromi when Ba'woV brought her aboard.
    -- K'Gan is, of course, the free purple Klingon you get in the tutorial. I redesigned him completely. You can't tell in this image but he has that three-spoked scar over his eye in addition to the eyepatch.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Which one is better the KDF or FED Voth uniform?

Gah.. I wish it wasn't so expensive. 200 lobis.
  • irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Which one is better the KDF or FED Voth uniform?

Gah.. I wish it wasn't so expensive. 200 lobis.

The Voth Light Soldier armour is the same for both sides I believe, the trouble as always for KDF is that really annoying inability to change individual colours without it changing other parts. I was going to give my alien (Kortugan) romulan, allied with the KDF an away team of Kortugans, however having to pick up KDF aliens to do this meant I couldn't even get the face to look right 'cause of this colour nonsense! If I'd have gone Fed' it wouldn't have been a problem...
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • keistermatzkeistermatz Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you mean the one in the bikini, it's a matter of not wearing a belt.

How the flaming fudge do you get her to not wear a belt with the "Belt and Loincloth" option??? In my tailor that just does not seem possible.

(I'm actually not sure I'd want any of my crew members gallivanting about wearing that little, but you got me curious)

Also, I really like how you have made a character background for all of the officers. I do it to some, but not all.

/M
    edited December 2013
    How the flaming fudge do you get her to not wear a belt with the "Belt and Loincloth" option??? In my tailor that just does not seem possible.
    I mean you set the belt selector to "none". That takes the loincloth with it.
    Also, I really like how you have made a character background for all of the officers. I do it to some, but not all.
    Hey, I love worldbuilding and RP.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• keistermatzkeistermatz Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I mean you set the belt selector to "none". That takes the loincloth with it.

I understand, and that option seems to be missing from my tailor. Whenever I go to the "Belt" selection, I only get different belts to choose from, "None" is not available.

Again, this is not something that I really intend to use, I'm just curious about why it doesn't seem to work for me.

I'll see about getting a few screenshots up myself soon, by the way.

/M
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I understand, and that option seems to be missing from my tailor. Whenever I go to the "Belt" selection, I only get different belts to choose from, "None" is not available.

Again, this is not something that I really intend to use, I'm just curious about why it doesn't seem to work for me.

/M
    If Jexsamx is the same guy I know from LL, then... he probably can't talk about it on here. PM him or something.
  • yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    xynoxx wrote: »
    A little TOS mixed with Voth on my concept build, clone race crew.

5oez.png

Is it just me or do they look really creepy?
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • undyingzeroundyingzero Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    yS0Sm19.png
    Love how my KDF crew looks now. Voth uniform adds that touch I wanted.
    edited January 2014
    yreodred wrote: »
    Is it just me or do they look really creepy?

They remind me of something, I just can't think what.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
    edited January 2014

(I'm actually not sure I'd want any of my crew members gallivanting about wearing that little, but you got me curious)

/M

I don't have a none option either, but the Risian flowers do the trick, unfortunately though if I make a 'real' off duty uniform for my captain I only get the choice of flowers rouns his neck, can't take them off =/
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

edited January 2014

/M

Well, we know already that the tailor is incredibly glitchy KDF-side. That's the main reason Meromi Riyal's outfit is color-coordinated: it wouldn't let me make her any other way.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A while back, organicmanfred pointed out that my stab at replicating the VIPER duty uniform put him in mind of Cole McGrath's debut appearance (the image, and associated conversation, can be found back on page 14). I did some looking around on Google, and was amused to discover that someone tried to replicate Viper battledress - as in the Cobra troops, not that organization's Championsverse analogue - using the Omega armor, with the amusing results shown below:
    wilma-viper.png
    (source - thanks, aelfwin1!

And speaking of game nods: between the circular Risian shades, brown winter longcoat, and certain uniform pants & shoes, you can put together a passable impression of a certain game series' recurring antagonist (especially if you use dual pistols). Specifically, his debut appearance.

The Section 31 outfit is a perhaps-unintended TV nod: in terms of cut it bears some resemblance to the Green Hornet's outfit (as potrayed by Bruce Lee) - amusingly, the 'Lone Vigilante' outfit that is part of Sleeping Dogs' Movie Masters DLC pack tributes it as well.

Lastly, I will note that the disruptor weapons' models seem to mesh well with the miner outfit.
  • jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If Jexsamx is the same guy I know from LL, then... he probably can't talk about it on here. PM him or something.

Ssshhhhhh!
  • angelsilhouetteangelsilhouette Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2014
    XL014uB.jpg
    DmOCQ96.jpg
    ecX043I.jpg
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited January 2014
    That may just be the broadest shouldered Ferengi I've ever seen. And with that skinny waistline..the guy must be doing some serious heavy-G workouts.
    DmOCQ96.jpg
  • angelsilhouetteangelsilhouette Member Posts: 24
    edited January 2014
    That may just be the broadest shouldered Ferengi I've ever seen. And with that skinny waistline..the guy must be doing some serious heavy-G workouts.

I wrote up quite the history for him, too, that explains it.