test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Hanger Pets Access for Free (Ended 72 hours after 7/12 per OP)

riyottriyott Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Starfleet Dental and its sister fleet Nerds of Prey in celebration of House of Beautiful Orions fully upgrading their starbase to Tier V just after Shutup Wesley, we are offering free access to fleet hanger pets to all KDF players starting Friday July 12th for 72 hours. You will need to provide your own fleet credits, dilithium, and fleet provisions. You should probably make sure you don't have any Dentals on ignore to make this easier.

Edit: The glorious AcidCouch, leader of Nerds of Prey, has proclaimed this offer be open indefinitely. Rejoice!

The House of Snoo (KDF) and REDit ALERT (Fed) are now offering elite fleet weapons KDF side and Pets and other things for Federation players.

House of Beautiful Orions is also offering free access now. You get invites from the channel as well.

Fleet pets are 100,000 fleet credits and 45,000 dilithium each.

Elite fleet weapons are 30k fleet credits and 15k dilithium each. (If this is incorrect feel free to post the correct price.)

Due to the incredible popularity, we have created a public channel for access. Ask for invites here: "NoP Public Service".

Praise Dear Leader, for he is kind.

Fleets that are offering free access Fed:

REDdit ALERT
Sentinels of Freedom

Fleets that are offering free access KDF:

Nerds of Prey
House of Snoo
Sentinels of War
House of Beautiful Orions (Not doing access anymore)

I'm not sure of the terms of fleet ships. You'll have to talk to the fleet representatives about this.
Post edited by riyott on

Comments

• Options
    ferdzso0ferdzso0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    one day, starfleet dental will cause STO's economy to crash. they have too much time, and money on their hands, for our own good :)

10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
  • Options
    starfleetownsallstarfleetownsall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you guys are crazy, you can make money off of this but i hear what your philosophy is so go ahead and TRIBBLE HOBO off, which would actually be kind of funny
    Task Force Spectre, Legion of Spectre, and House of Spectre is recruiting!
    I watch the only good STO podcast STOked Radio
    Want to learn more about any of the above? Let me know!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And how exactly do you provide your own fleet provisions? Not that I'm the least bit interested, do to mistrust of any proposals like these.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    showmeyourhonorshowmeyourhonor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    And how exactly do you provide your own fleet provisions? Not that I'm the least bit interested, do to mistrust of any proposals like these.

When you purchase something from a fleet vendor the provisions are taken from the fleet you are in, not the fleet who owns the starbase.

Basically your fleet needs to have enough provisions, and you need to have enough fleet credits and dilithium, NoP/Dental are just letting you on their starbase for free to get access to their vendor.
  • Options
    herpeticherpetic Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    May I extend my warmest congratulations to HOBO, and may everyone taking advantage of this generous offer please raise a celebratory glass of champagne in their direction when on our starbase.

Hail Dear Leader, Dear Leader prevails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    persephone51313persephone51313 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    riyott wrote: »
    Starfleet Dental and its sister fleet Nerds of Prey in celebration of House of Beautiful Orions fully upgrading their starbase to Tier V just after Shutup Wesley, we are offering free access to fleet hanger pets to all KDF players starting Friday June 12th for 72 hours. You will need to provide your own fleet credits, dilithium, and fleet provisions.

Contact @younghustler or @grimrak for a starbase invite.

Praise Dear Leader, for he is kind.

Very generous of your fleet to do this. Just nitpicking here, but I think you meant July ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Very generous of your fleet to do this. Just nitpicking here, but I think you meant July ;)

Yes of course, thank you for pointing that out. It's been fixed.
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Hello Hustler. Well, look at that. I never knew you were a goon! You won't know who I am, but we've run STFs together many times :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good on you guys... the fleet I'm in do exactly the same (open door policy unless you upset one of the higher up members in the past) and while I understand why others want to make people pay for access, it kind of sickens me that they do considering the nature of sto

Hope a load of players take up your offer and crash the pay-for-access cartels!
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, this is a nice surprise. It's a pity my only toon that uses pets has neither the dil nor the fleet creds to take advantage of the offer, though.

Props to you guys for the promotion. Although I'm not really looking forward to having to deal with major elite pet mania in FvK soon. :)
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Lol, was never a fan of selling access to starbases, and is the reason why I don't do it in my Fleet.

Good on Starfleet Dental :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    pieeatterpieeatter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    Punish the feds!!!
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,428 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sounds like and offer that is just too good to pass up; even more so when I look at the fact that my KDF fleet is still at least 5-6 months away from T5.

Congratulations on the achievement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Interesting. How much do they cost? (Marks/Dil)
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • Options
    showmeyourhonorshowmeyourhonor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    pieeatter wrote: »
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Even when Dental does a good thing, people rage at them.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
  • Options
    johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for doing this... I do not use pets... but I am bothered by the sellers in chat.

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Interesting. How much do they cost? (Marks/Dil)

50,000 fleet credits, 45,000 dilithium. Added to the OP.
  • Options
    tikonovtikonov Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Great work guys :D
    Way to sock it to the tard selling fleet access
  • Options
    devian666devian666 Member Posts: 473
    edited July 2013
    Get your dil and fleet credits together. Starfleet Dental and Nerds of Prey continually improving STO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thetarqthetarq Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    tikonov wrote: »
    Great work guys :D
    Way to sock it to the tard selling fleet access

No problem! The fans spoke up, and we listened!
    -= ROM PAUL =-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sirsrisirsri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Fleet pets are 50,000 fleet credits and 45,000 dilithium each.

I believe elite fleet pets are 100k fleet credits and 45k dilithium each.
  • Options
    countrylobstercountrylobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thanks, NoP. It's nice to see people with the community's best interest in mind for a change. You guys are great!
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think they are indeed 100k fleet credits
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    diplomat9999diplomat9999 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sweet disinformation. june too. lol.

I call bs. either that or they're tired of being muted out of hand on sight.

funny one of your upper executives in the fleet came to me 'n offered the opportunity to "steal a ship" from dental. They said all I had to do was give them 40 mil. then they'd invite me to the fleet, then promote me so I had bank access, then I could 'steal' the ship then leave.

Needless to say I saw this dishonesty for what it was 'n I wouldn't deign to take advantage of any such 'opportunity' in any case.

lol @ good on dental. I don't believe it.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    The reason you don't believe it is that the truth makes you angry. Everyone enjoy their new hangars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't believe it.
    That's your prerogative.

Just checking here, but you do know that you don't need to fleet hop or anything, right? All Dental are doing is offering an invite to their starbase. Nothing more, nothing less. The only cost is that you use your own fleet's provisions, your own fleet credits, and your own dil to buy the stuff.
  • Options
    movodormovodor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It sounds like they were playing a trick on you, given that is a standard fleet ship purchasing process, if at an inflated price.

This does not look favourably on you.
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hmm, I would take you on this offer, but I don't think the KDF player I would want these on could get enough fleet credits in time to buy two hangars worth.

But I might pass this onto my other fleet mates if they want to come.

Is there anything else that you have unlocked, ie, elite space weapons on the KDF side?
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Just tier 5 science at this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well if this totally legit and I'm not saying it isn't. I say good on you guys. :) Makes a pleasant change from the corrupt fleets that require you to sell your own grandma to purchase fleet goodies.

I have no use for hangar pets since I'm running Rom Drones on my KDF Rom Scimitar. However like mimey2 has also posted I would like to ask if you guys are allowing access to Elite fleet weapons at all assuming you've unlocked them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
This discussion has been closed.