test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Consolidated LOR Bugs List

voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I'm seeing a bunch of scattered threads about all the bugs that are popping up post LOR launch. I think it might be a good idea if we consolidated all of the bugs into a list in one thread. Not saying the other threads should be locked, just that it would be easier for the Devs to have a list handy in one place.

That's all of them that I can think of off the top of my head, but if anyone else thinks/knows of any please post them below and I'll add them to this list.

Systems/UI:

1) Mail system: cannot delete mail

2) Tailor system: Various bugs in missing parts, cross faction parts appearing on exchange purchased Boffs, Color changing on one part is changing another part. Missing costume pieces. Can not load saved outfits nor save a characters settings.

3) Skill system: when retraining points, "an error occurred while retraining skills".

4) Map Transfer errors: Intermittent disconnects trying to transfer maps. NOT "Server not responding" but unable to transfer maps.

5) Department heads are bugged, it won't allow you to select them until you re-select one that is already slotted, and then any selections made aren't retained after the first map change.

6) Exchange some items aren't showing up for search, sometimes they are. Like Tal Shiar command codes.

7) Unable to create Off-Duty uniforms. I am able to modify an already existing Off-Duty uniform with an existing character, but the drop-down box to change from 'Uniform' to any other option is greyed out and cannot be selected when creating a new outfit unless you select an already existing Off-Duty outfit before hitting 'create'. This is obviously not possible for any new characters you create, as they don't have an Off-Duty outfit.

8) Scam website auto-banning feature not working as intended.

9) Stuck on loading screen when transitioning maps.

10) Launcher crash when starting patch.

11) Double boff slots bug is back.

12) Department heads reset on login.

13) Many colour options on Romulan Tailor are linked; Changing a headpiece may change the belt too, etc.

14) Sometimes on the menu for ship stations (Lt com sci, Lt com tac etc etc), only one boff is listed, the other tabs are blank, you click on a blank tab and the whole table graphic distorts and stretches. It then rights itself with all the boffs in the right places.

15) Liberated Borg toons can not access the Romulan helmet mission reward in the tailor.

16) KDF Marauding faction boff customize bug (can't change body type, face, skin color, height, stance on human/ferengi/andorian boff's, etc)... while the feds can customize on their diplomatic gorn/orion boff's traitors.

Navigation:

17) New Romulus Command, beaming to: When you reach level 50 it intermittently stops allowing you to beam directly to command.

18) Sector maps - certain ones don't allow you to zoom out, forcing excessive manual panning.

19) B'tran is missing from the tuffli transwarp options.

20) Transwarp to New Romulus does not work for kdf/fed players with Romulan Reputation T5
Temporarily slotting a romulan reputation project does not fix this.

21) Well travelled trait is nowhere to be found on the stats screens or accolade lists.
It does reduce Transwarp Cooldown, so it is a display error.

22) When zoning to some maps, the ship is facing the wrong direction.
From Iota Pavonis to Alpha Centauri, the ship is facing towards the map-edge.

23) Tau Dewa Transwarp not working or not granted.

- Quantum slipstream ending early when warping between sector blocks.

PVE:

24) Intermittently instantly warps you back out when attempting to join Starbase 24, Gorn minefield, Mirror Invasion, Crystalline Entity.

25) Borg ships new found fondness of EPtEngines

26) The space/ground filter for PVE queues is not working. If i select space and not ground, both still show up in the listing.

27) Numerous events not rewarding Nukara marks.

28) hive onslaught: lances killing players at spawn point, passing through the queens octahedron and themselves, spammage of regen, tractor, probes, and plasma bolts, the last doesn't happen often, but when it does it becomes no win. and by spammage i don't mean 3, 6, or 10...the entire so called 'safe' zone has a fleet. 4 each regen, 4 each tractor, 4 each probes, and constant plasma bolts one after another. this was on normal. Lances also firing too often.

29) Also there is an issue that you can't select a nanite generator on KASE, instead it selects the gate despite the amount of times I click on it. Having to manually tab through to select it.

30) Infected Space: Nanite Spheres constantly get caught in the gateway. Stuck in it. This is due to the EptE change, but they need to change the pathing of these mobs so they aren't trying to fly between the rings of the gateway. They don't fit.

31) Unable to play Federation Minefield with new Romulan Ship As soon as I enter, pop-up says I am no longer part of team and kicks me back out. Note: Team does not appear in chat window, only local and zone. Also, team icons do not appear on left of screen as it does in other scenarios.

32) Starbase Fleet Defense (20 man mission for marks) has been extremely difficult. The starbase gets destroyed in just a couple of moments and then we are left "repelling raiders" for well over 10-15 minutes (I lost track of time and just left the second time). Most of the objectives were failed if not all. The only way in my first game we saved a couple of the units was because after failing we grouped up at 2 other places and managed to whittle away at them. The hull of the enemies doesn't seem high or anything. Maybe their other stats have been erroneously jacked up in the latest "maintenance"?

33) Romulan Federation players cannot invite Klingons to private fleet actions, no message is given.

34) Obisek is heard speaking in the final part of The Vault Ensnared.

35) PvE queues are messed up, private names are showing up in the quick play list.

36) Romulan drapery shows through whilst wearing environmental hazard suit. If wearing this suit on Nukara the player will die unless he switches on visibility for armour.

37) when viewing the PvE queues, a good number of them were showing in the list as "Pew II" or "Pew III". Seemed to help when I narrowed the list down by reward type. Colony Invasion etc. reappeared.

- Khitomer Accord Ground Elite run with a toon who'd never done it before. I jumped in the Isolinear Molecular Reconverter and died, but I did not receive the Assimilated accolade.

- In the Deferi Invasion Zone mission Higher Ground, each turret deployment location is now only usable once. If you try to re-use one, it just disappears and no turret appears.

Missions:

38) Sector Borg distress calls: Can not turn in completed mission.

39) Saving the Sh'mar ... after the mission is finished, your bridge officer pops up to tell u that it is done, the text button displays contUIne instead of continue.

40) "Research Advanced Warp Core" Engineering Doff mission requires 4 doffs w/ the final 2 being Sci. However, Success is granted by Matter-Antimatter Specs (which are Eng doffs and can't be selected).

41) Liberated Reman or other tactical officers regularly take the place of Tovan Khev in scripted scenes.

42) Player can be stuck during mission "Neutral No More" by claiming the Dhelan before this objective is given.

43) Walls can be jumped over in "Memory Lane", trapping the player.

44) Galor in "Bigger Picture" is often unkillable, requires restarting client.

45) Turret stuck in wall in "The Vault".

46) Crystalline entity generally unbeatable on elite.

47) Stuck on tutorial by picking up pistol before talking to Tovan.

48) "Cloak and Dagger" must be completed again after warping out.

49) In the bar in "The Undying", invincible arena fighters can glitch through the energy shield and attack the player. If the player dies here before talking to Hassan, they will respawn inside the arena with no means of leaving.

50) jem'hadar boff (facility 4028 reward) can't train rom boffs either kdf aligned

51) The Lobi Crystal in the Cold Storage mission is covered by a Mountain and is unattainable. So, the accolade cannot be rewarded.

52) When you get a new ship at new romulus command (specifically the mogai, i am unsure of the others) and select rename immediately, the game pops a warning saying you do not own a ship of that name. You have to hit okay without renaming, and then go back in from the proper npc to do so.

53) Sometimes completing Tour of the Galaxy will generate a "Inventory Full" message, even if you have slots open. (You'll get the error every time you change maps.) The temporary solution is to manually drop the mission.

54) Second Wave, cut scene for Dominion fleet arrives just as you are about to question delegates and then again at the correct point.

55) Mine Enemy had several double duplicate dialogs during the mission, also Admiral T'nae throughout the series for Romulans has severe issues with the voice over, she sounds like someone used Microsoft Natural Speaking, the robotic voice aside the volume is not consistent for her or Obisek.

56) Not receiving computer fragments from Defense Contract daily in Eta Eridani. Francis Drake is not offering the mission Salvage Dispute even if you already have the required 10 computer core fragments.

57) On seeds of dissent, when i hail the cardassian ship, he refers to my character as a klingon, even though I'm allied with the federation, and a romulan.

58) Paratrinic Shield Array at Sub-admiral rank shows as X! instead of XI in the tooltip. This is a reward from the tradecraft mission.

- Once in awhile the Orion Contraband mission on Nimbus III will not give you the item for the quest when you click on the glowing item and you can't click on it again once you've clicked on it the first time. This results in an unavoidable failure of the mission and when you go to restart the mission it goes on a 20 hour cool down so you miss out on Dilithium.

- Diplomatic Investigation missions no longer appear in the available missions list. <edit> You can still get them, but you have to talk to Jiro Sugihara through the Info tab.

Powers/Abilities/Ships/Equipment:

59) Singularity Core power level no longer displaying proper level. It always says 0.

60) Singularity power that heals hull and shields isn't properly reporting level appropriate healing levels. always displays 100% shield and hull healed but does play it as fully healed.

61) EptA rendering cloaks useless at all ranges, stealth detection mechanic itself is likely severely broken.

62) Photonic Capacitor not working properly.

63) Some space powers not performing when activated, or operating at drastically reduced efficiency (e.g. Aux2SIF, Aux2Damp).

64) Multi vector mode no longer grants impulse bonus.

65) torp spread, and transphasic cluster both are calcing crits as if a single entity not individually (sometimes, server being lazy?). noticed it on transphasics first...then torp spreads, heat of a fight never really payed much attention...that's what the killer is from enemies who throw out spreads, one crits, they all crit. works both ways. tonight in an stf was watching when several torp spreads all crit on everything they hit...the odds of every torp in a spread critting is pretty high.

66) Personal armour mods broken.

67) Stats on some space gear keep fluctuating (not showing the right stats)

68) The new romulan EC-store ground weapons can bug out the sound if used by all of your crew.

69) Photonic displacement console (universal console that came with one of the science ships purchased from the c store) no longer works.

70) Adapted Destroyer Shrapnel Torpedo is almost invisible and appears to have little effect.

71) Sensor Scan has drastically reduced range.

- Mogai has different hull stats on different chars while all skills are equal.. also it has much more hull than it should be.

- leech and maco shield have problems working together. The Maco/Adapted KHG shield proc (Power Conduit Link) will overwrite the plasmonic leech buff.

Factions:

72) Romulan Characters and allies: Romulan characters are often referred to being in allied Faction and not Romulan Republic.

73) Infected ears not available to Liberated Romulans.

74) Buying a Reman/Romulan bridge officer on a non romulan toon will often result in being stuck in the overflow bag and there is no way to get them out.

75) Message appears while trying to 'take/take all': Inventory Full. Both inventory and Boff uncommissioned list are empty so I assume its a faction problem.

76) Allied Boff trainers cannot train allied boffs.

77) Can't change the registry numbers on Federation starships Captained by a Romulan/Reman.

- Can't enter Ker'rat as RomFed.

- The cross-faction eyepatch from the Klingon Academy costume pack is not available to Romulans.

- New Romulus Junior Officer Cadre. Bound to character when STF and KDF packs aren't. This mean you can't put them on the exchange or even in your account bank.

- Romulans can't wear Romulan Embassy or Fleet Odyssey clothes (though they can buy them)

General Gameplay:

78) Occasionally a Boff that is not apart of your crew will show in the dialog boxes when preparing to warp out of a system and several other instances. Seem to be completely random boffs so can't give exact ones.

79) Selecting players by clicking their icon in the team area no longer works.

80) Players (apparently just Romulans) are able to kill other players near DS9 sector space with Plasma Torps.

81) Bridge officers of all factions now mostly replaced by generics on the Bridge.

82) Numerous Embassy NPCs missing.

83) Orion slavers no longer generating loot.

84) An issue with the tracking. The camera automatically deselects my target and centres and follows my pets/torpedoes instead of the target I am attacking.

85) Grammar for NPC's on Drozana Station. Not sure who it is talking but it's not 'There' it's 'Their' when referring in the third person.

86) Romulan available skill icons do not match those in the available skill list, e.g. Tac Team

87) Mission tracker often goes crazy flashing on and off

88) Player ship pushed wildly downwards if another player warps in above, can drop vertically down a long way

89) Captain's Table confirmed to be accessible by Romulans, not limited to LTS/Vet.

- Viewing Players Profiles no longer works as intended, instead most of the info if blank.

- there are many items with extra color-selecting squares that have no apparent affect and/or pallets with too few colors

- I have been waiting around 2 years for them to fix the bug I reported which is affecting 2 of my characters who are unable to beam to ship or leave the First City or visit the bridge as these options are ALWAYS ghosted. After repeated GM requests I have been told basically to just report it as a bug and put up with it (which I have for 2years). This is not acceptable and I think it's fair that I should expect to be able to use the characters that I have paid extra to do so! <--- Not a LOR bug, but because of the seriousness of it I'm adding it.

Graphics and Sound:

90) Although not injured on the captain or the ship, many of my character avatars now have large black scars on their faces and heads. I cannot see a costume option or any other option to remove this.

91) Unable to properly change the color of the 22th romulan pants

92) When equipping Satra with the 22th century scarf/shirt/belt .. the scarf color can be changed, and is displayed on the backside, and under the belt, but not in the front-top.

93) Cross-factional Boffs beam in/out w/ the color and effect of those factions, not that of your own crew/faction. It's very annoying my Reman Sci from the FE and Rom Tac from the Embassy beam w/ green Rommie effect and my Orion from earning T4 Ambassador in Doff system beams w/ KDF red

94) Orbital Strike impact circle missing for federation.

95) Valdore wings glow bright white when viewed from a certain distance (possibly only type 1 material).

96) Dhael warbird hull piece tilted, results in bugged movement and warp-out animation.

97) TOS Romulan robes clip through body in numerous ways.

98) Need/greed window description often blacked out.

99) Aquarius launched from Odyssey is now huge.

100) No sound on shipboard engineering.

101) Sometimes Tovan's lines are not spoken.

102) Sometimes Tovan's lines are heard for Federation or Klingon characters!

103) Audio "Popping" sound.

104) No romulan beamup sound on login.

105) Mogai/Valdore has odd torpedo hardpoints.

106) DX11 Performance dropped compared to using DX9 with a High-end card, I've tried a varied range of driver versions and other things and the problem still persists. Since LoR.

107) "Unsupported video card" error on 6900 series AMD video cards

C-Store/Dil-Store/Rep-Store:

108) successfully managed to claim Fleet Tribble on a Reman, but, according to the game, do not meet the requirements for this item, when I try to actually equip it. However, I can equip and use any other Tribble fine, including my Radan Tribble, my Fluidic Space Tribble and my Tribble of Borg.

109) Zen Store Haakona Separation Console is not working / can not be equipped on Fleet Ha'apax.

110) Warp core descriptions on dilithium store are incorrect.

111) All Federation type 1 windows require ownership of C-store Cruiser Refit (Exeter)

112) Senate robes not available to Remans but still purchasable.

113) Odyssey/Bortas uniforms not available to RRF players but still purchasable.

114) 750 Zen ship customization error.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by voicesdark on

Comments

• Options
    tiggychantiggychan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    KDF Costume Bug
    ticket ID #1,721,190

Cannot load any costumes on KDF character. The Character look is stuck using the first costume.
    Adapted Set Helmet is missing.
    Tour the Galaxy Bug
    ticket ID #1,721,171

After first completion of the mission, "Tour the Galaxy". Trait awarded but does not work. Any repeated tours does not complete after all objective have been accomplished.
    Jem Hadar Pet Store Bug
    ticket ID #1,719,324

Own both Jem'hadar Ships that are required to purchase any Jem'hadar pets such as Jem'hadar Attack Ship and Jem'hadar Fighters. Both versions are missing from the appropriate store (regular in EC Store, and Advanced version in Dilithium Store)
    Rh'Illo Station Boss Bug
    ticket ID #1,697,770

RDlAlzw.jpg

Defend Rh'Illo Station
    The boss AI, Elachi Predator, can get stuck inside the singularity orb. The AI is not attackable but can attack players.
    Romulan Faction, Female Alien Bug
    ticket ID #1,697,805

http://i.imgur.com/eSZhiRv.jpg

Tailor, Creator
    The Female Alien does not have the same height minimum as other factions.
    The shortest is available should be 4'6" as with other factions.
    KDF Marauding Bridge Officer Tailor Bug
    ticket ID #1,697,884

The Marauder bridge officer you get from tier 4 Marauding has tailor bugs.
    You can edit the face and body, but the uniform is missing. There is no options for the lower body/pants and when trying to load a saved outfit, it does not load correctly.
    Romulan BOFF store and DOFF store errors
    ticket ID #1,697,895

already mentioned
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9423311
  • Options
    martagonmartagon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For point 3, it's not just mirror universe, had it happen several times on Starbase 24 and Gorn Minefield.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    martagon wrote: »
    For point 3, it's not just mirror universe, had it happen several times on Starbase 24 and Gorn Minefield.

Thanks, I've only run 1 normal stf, SB 24 a couple of times and Gorn once so didn't know if there were others it was effecting as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wolffman78wolffman78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here is a list of issues that have come about since LoR that I have found that are consistent, duplicate-able by any player I ask to try, and seriously interfere with game play:

1. (as you stated, can't delete mail)

2. The new unannounced 100 attachment mailbox account limit and the subsequent loss of exchange returns that exceed said cap.

3. Sector space speeds are great now! Have you looked at adjusting turn rates? my ships with borg engines fly in circles trying to get anywhere...

4. Department heads are bugged, it won't allow you to select them until you re-select one that is already slotted, and then any selections made aren't retained after the first map change.

5. I cannot re-train my skill points at all! (Not TRAIT points, SKILL points). This has been so since the release of LoR. You've modified traits making some previously worthless skills now worthwhile, and yet I can't USE the re-train token I spent 500 zen on! Any time I try I get "an error occurred while retraining skills".

6. Sector maps - certain ones don't allow you to zoom out, forcing excessive manual panning.

7. Although not injured on the captain or the ship, many of my character avatars now have large black scars on their faces and heads. I cannot see a costume option or any other option to remove this.

8. B'tran is missing from the tuffli transwarp options. Btran and or gamma orionis transwarp option (apparently supposed to unlock for the account once any 1 character has reached T5 with omega faction) is not working, even after running an omega project to completion/reward to try and "kick" it through.

9. Selecting players by clicking their icon in the team area no longer works. This is causing me to be a poor healer, because I am not in the habit of pressing the F2-F5 keys to target team mates for heals.

10. The space/ground filter for PVE queues is not working. If i select space and not ground, both still show up in the listing.

11. Continuing stability issues. Even after a few days in a row of 2 hour a day maintenance, I am still getting disconnected on map-changes, and sometimes even for something as simple as granting diplomatic immunity to someone. I admit that when I am connected it seems much smoother than before... now we just have to sort out the keeping people connected thing...

Think that's all I have for now. Hope you guys have fixes coming. Much of this makes it hard to do more than doffing... and I keep seeing maintenance announcements with no patch notes or fixes attached =( I don't wanna be one of those forum troll whiner people or anything... but it would be nice to be able to re-spec and try out my new traits in an arena after a week since LoR release...

Thx,

Q
  • Options
    aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Borg ships new found fondness of EPtEngines

PvE Queue Region filter doesn't work. Both Ground and Space show all Ground and Space missions.

Exchange some items aren't showing up for search, sometimes they are. Like Tal Shiar command codes.
  • Options
    aspheasphe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good: I attempted to enter Mirror Incursion over 46 times in one hour.
    Bad: I only got in, 28 times. The other times, it was the MOD Manager demon's fault.
    Cryptic: I only STAYED in 5 times. The Map demon kicked me out for the most part.

Sometimes, you just have to laugh ^-^, I'm sure they are hard at work trying to squash the bugs... but there are only so few of them, so many bugs, even more of us finding new ones...

Anyone care to wager on how soon before the KDF transporter chief starts 'mis-placing' people again?
  • Options
    smidgysmidgy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A couple I've found:

1) Unable to create Off-Duty uniforms. I am able to modify an already existing Off-Duty uniform with an existing character, but the drop-down box to change from 'Uniform' to any other option is greyed out and cannot be selected when creating a new outfit unless you select an already existing Off-Duty outfit before hitting 'create'. This is obviously not possible for any new characters you create, as they don't have an Off-Duty outfit.

2) I successfully managed to claim my Fleet Tribble on my Reman, but, according to the game, I 'do not meet the requirements for this item' when I try to actually equip it. However, I can equip and use any other Tribble fine, including my Radan Tribble, my Fluidic Space Tribble and my Tribble of Borg.
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of the cinematics during the 2800 series are messing up. During the conference in the first one the entry of the dominion happened when i was about to talk to the delegates, and then after i talked to the delegates. I also had Loris interrupt during the subspace communication from bajor.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    jazonshay1983jazonshay1983 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ship Bug:

Zen Store Haakona Seperation Console is not working / can not be equiped on Fleet Ha'apax as it should.
    It should work an all versions of the Ha'apax and IS working on the Mirror Ha'apax and the Subadmiral Ha'apax, but not on its Fleet version.

Thread in "Romulan Gameplay" section:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=705691
  • Options
    darkdamnaithdarkdamnaith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smidgy wrote: »
    2) I successfully managed to claim my Fleet Tribble on my Reman, but, according to the game, I 'do not meet the requirements for this item' when I try to actually equip it. However, I can equip and use any other Tribble fine, including my Radan Tribble, my Fluidic Space Tribble and my Tribble of Borg.

Does that message pop up when you are in space or when you are on ground?
    I had the same issue trying to equip it while in space, but once I switched to ground I could equip it. (same for the Mol'Rihan tribble)
    edited May 2013
    - Transwarp to New Romulus does not work for kdf/fed players with Romulan Reputation T5
    Temporarily slotting a romulan reputation project does not fix this.

- Well travelled trait is nowhere to be found on the stats screens or accolade lists.
    It does reduce Transwarp Cooldown, so it is a display error.

- Saving the Sh'mar ... after the mission is finished, your bridge officer pops up to tell u that it is done, the text button displays contUIne instead of continue.

- Unable to properly change the color of the 22th romulan pants
    - When equiping Satra with the 22th century scarf/shirt/belt .. the scarf color can be changed, and is displayed on the backside, and under the belt, but not in the front-top.
    - Tal Shiar boots the player can use look nothing like alot of the tal shiar boots seen in the game

- When zoning to some maps, the ship is facing the wrong direction.
    From Iota Pavonis to Alpha Centauri, the ship is facing towards the map-edge, making for akward turns.
  • Options
    aexraelaexrael Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a really strange issue when entering some team based space maps. I've had it occur twice now.

First time it was the Adapted Destroyer and myself sliding off away from spawn, like some kind of crazy collision detection gone wrong. The other time it happened was me and an Atrox.

I fly the Mogai T5 for reference.
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    So I'm seeing a bunch of scattered threads about all the bugs that are popping up post LOR launch. I think it might be a good idea if we consolidated all of the bugs into a list in one thread. Not saying the other threads should be locked, just that it would be easier for the Devs to have a list handy in one place.

2) Tailor system: Various bugs in missing parts, cross faction parts appearing on exchange purchased Boffs, Color changing on one part is changing another part. Missing costume pieces. Can not load saved outfits nor save a characters settings.

3) PVE: Intermittently instantly warps you back out when attempting to join Starbase 24, Gorn minefield, Mirror Invasion.

4) New Romulus Command, beaming to: When you reach level 50 it intermittently stops allowing you to beam directly to command.

5) Romulan Characters and allies: Romulan characters are often referred to being in allied Faction and not Romulan Republic.

6) Map Transfer errors: Intermittent disconnects trying to transfer maps. NOT "Server not responding" but unable to transfer maps.

7) Singularity Core power level no longer displaying proper level. It always says 0.

8) Singularity power that heals hull and shields isn't properly reporting level appropriate healing levels. always 100/100.

9) Sector Borg distress calls: Can not turn in completed mission.

10) Occasionally a Boff that is not apart of your crew will show in the dialog boxes when preparing to warp out of a system and several other instances. Seem to be completely random boffs so can't give exact ones.

That's all of them that I can think of off the top of my head, but if anyone else thinks/knows of any please post them below and I'll add them to this list.

Thanks you for posting this! You and others like have done our community a great service!

Now whether or not Cryptic will ANYTHING about it is another matter?
  • Options
    janusforbearejanusforbeare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voicesdark wrote: »
    3) PVE: Intermittently instantly warps you back out when attempting to join Starbase 24, Gorn minefield, Mirror Invasion.

This one is nothing new. I had that happen to me numerous times while building up TFO rep prior to LoR. Still just as annoying, though, especially if you get a PVE queue ban out of it.

Also...

-BOFF station reset. BOFFs are now arbitrarily assigned to stations (First Officer, Medical Officer, etc.), and any manual changes to these assignments are undone if the player logs out or changes characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    madlax19madlax19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got bugs below, cannot confirm nor deny the rest.

and this one:

9) Sector Borg distress calls: Can not turn in completed mission.
  • Options
    smidgysmidgy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does that message pop up when you are in space or when you are on ground?
    I had the same issue trying to equip it while in space, but once I switched to ground I could equip it. (same for the Mol'Rihan tribble)

That worked, thanks.
  • Options
    tribbleorlfltribbleorlfl Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To add to the list:

1) Cross-factional Boffs beam in/out w/ the color and effect of those factions, not that of your own crew/faction. It's very annoying my Reman Sci from the FE and Rom Tac from the Embassy beam w/ green Rommie effect and my Orion from earning T4 Ambassador in Doff system beams w/ KDF red. It's bad enough I can't change their appearance and units in the tailor, they should at least be beaming from my ship the same.

2) "Research Advanced Warp Core" Engineering Doff mission requires 4 doffs w/ the final 2 being Sci. However, Success is granted by Matter-Antimatter Specs (which are Eng doffs and can't be selected). I'm assuming they intended this to be Warp Theorists.
  • Options
    captainpanixcaptainpanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolffman78 wrote: »

8. B'tran is missing from the tuffli transwarp options. Btran and or gamma orionis transwarp option (apparently supposed to unlock for the account once any 1 character has reached T5 with omega faction) is not working, even after running an omega project to completion/reward to try and "kick" it through.

I ran into this on my Tuffli as well, but when you look at the list of TW destinations, one of them will be listed twice. If you click the one that is listed twice, it's information will say something like:

BETA URSAE
    Transwarp to B'tran Cluster

If you click that one, it will send you to B'tran.

Still a bug, but just a display bug.
  • Options
    lean18181818lean18181818 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) Another bug...

Fix too the damn exploits that hackers are using to destroy players ships on Deep Space Nine Sector near the station...Romulan ships are using some exploit to shoot big plasmas torpedoes on the blue protected ships that are near ds9, destroying them.

Players cant shoot back because the sector is pvp protected (nobody can destroy nobody), but this stupid hackers are using this exploit to destroy ships there...and only romulan ships are doing this...

Please, fix the bugs for the this stupids hackers/exploiters dont use this anymore, thanks and good job everyday for trying to make this game better...
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was planning such a thread, here is my compiled list with categories. Please use as you will!

Defcon 1 - Top priority!
    • Scam wesbite auto-banning feature not working as intended.
    • Stuck on loading screen when transitioning maps.
    • Launcher crash when starting patch.
    • EptA rendering cloaks useless at all ranges, stealth detection mechanic itself is likely severely broken.
    • Double boff slots bug is back.
    • Skill respec 500 zen item not working.
    • Ejected from PvE events after 5 seconds.
    • Mail cannot be deleted.

Missions
    • Liberated Reman or other tactical officers regularly take the place of Tovan Khev in scripted scenes.
    • Player can be stuck during mission "Neutral No More" by claiming the Dhelan before this objective is given.
    • Walls can be jumped over in "Memory Lane", trapping the player.
    • Galor in "Bigger Picture" is often unkillable, requires restarting client.
    • Turret stuck in wall in "The Vault".
    • Crystalline entity generally unbeatable on elite.
    • Red Alert cannot be turned in.
    • Stuck on tutorial by picking up pistol before talking to Tovan.
    • "Cloak and Dagger" must be completed again after warping out.
    • In the bar in "The Undying", invincible arena fighters can glitch through the energy shield and attack the player. If the player dies here before talking to Hassan, they will respawn inside the arena with no means of leaving.
    • "Defence of New Romulus" is generally far too difficult, the final stage in particular. Requires more allies and fewer dreadnoughts.
    • Numerous events not rewarding Nukara marks.

Systems
    • Returned exchange items stuck in limbo due to mail attachment limit.
    • Photonic Capacitor not working properly.
    • Full Impulse ui shortcut activates Quantum Slipstream.
    • Tau Dewa Transwarp not working or not granted.
    • Cannot target teammates or away team by left clicking on their portrait.
    • Some space powers not performing when activated, or operating at drastically reduced efficiency (e.g. Aux2SIF, Aux2Damp).
    • Orbital Strike impact circle missing for federation.
    • Bridge officers of all factions now mostly replaced by generics on the Bridge.
    • Numerous Embassy NPCs missing.
    • Multi vector mode no longer grants impulse bonus.
    • Department heads reset on login.
    • Well-travelled trait does not appear at all.
    • Orion slavers no longer generating loot.
    • Senate robes not available to Remans but still purchasable.
    • Odyssey/Bortas uniforms not available to RRF players but still purchasable.
    • Rename/Delete buttons on character selection are badly located.
    • Warp core descriptions on dilithium store are incorrect.
    • Personal armour mods broken.
    • Haakona separation console usable on T5 and Mirror Ha'apax, but not Fleet Ha'apax.

Sound, Aesthetic and Tailor
    • All Federation type 1 windows require ownership of C-store Cruiser Refit (Exeter)
    • Valdore wings glow bright white when viewed from a certain distance (possibly only type 1 material).
    • Dhael warbird hull piece tilted, results in bugged movement and warp-out animation.
    • TOS Romulan robes clip through body in numerous ways.
    • Need/greed window description often blacked out.
    • Many colour options on Romulan Tailor are linked; Changing a headpiece may change the belt too, etc.
    • Infected ears not avialble to Liberated Romulans.
    • Aquarius launched from Odyssey is now huge.
    • No sound on shipboard engineering.
    • Sometimes Tovan's lines are not spoken.
    • Sometimes Tovan's lines are heard for Federation or Klingon characters!
    • Audio "Popping" sound.
    • No romulan beamup sound on login.
    • Mogai/Valdore has odd torpedo hardpoints.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Colony Invasion PVE public queue (and private) is kicking people as soon as they load the map.

Phonton Grenade explosion graphic intermittently missing.

Fourm it's self is slow or non reactive.

The exchange is not auto advancing when making purchases. One has to Manually refresh it consonantly to continue to make purchases.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for helping consolidate all of these errors into one place. Hopefully it will relieve some of the strain on the devs trying to sort through all the bug reports and threads and allow them to squash the bugs faster which is good for us all.

This type of cooperative spirit among the players really shows what a huge asset we can be when we stop the petty arguments over things and work together for the betterment of all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hive onslaught
    lances killing players at spawn point, passing through the queens octahedron and themselves, spammage of regen, tractor, probes, and plasma bolts, the last doesn't happen often, but when it does it becomes no win.

and by spammage i don't mean 3, 6, or 10...the entire so called 'safe' zone has a fleet. 4 each regen, 4 each tractor, 4 each probes, and constant plasma bolts one after another.

this was on normal.

jem'hadar boff (facility 4028 reward) can't train rom boffs either kdf aligned

torp spread, and transphasic cluster both are calcing crits as if a single entity not individually (sometimes, server being lazy?). noticed it on transphasics first...then torp spreads, heat of a fight never really payed much attention...that's what the killer is from enemies who throw out spreads, one crits, they all crit. works both ways. tonight in an stf was watching when several torp spreads all critted on every thing they hit...the odds of every torp in a spread critting is pretty high.

going to be kinda sad when it gets fixed...seeing those huge numbers roll up is pretty cool, especially from the transphasic clusters:D
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • Options
    kizkut1kizkut1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Lobi Crystal in the Cold Storage mission is covered by a Mountain and is unattainable. So, the accolade cannot be rewarded.
  • Options
    romeowhiskey4romeowhiskey4 Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Issues I've discovered -
    Sometimes on the menu for ship stations (Lt com sci, Lt com tac etc etc), only one boff is listed, the other tabs are blank, you click on a blank tab and the whole table graphic distorts and stretches. It then rights itself with all the boffs in the right places.

Also.... an issue with the tracking. The camera automatically deselects my target and centres and follows my pets/torpedoes instead of the target I am attacking.

Also there is an issue that you can't select a nanite generator on KASE, instead it selects the gate despite the amount of times I click on it. Having to manually tab through to select it.

And the grammar for NPC's on Drozana Station!!! Not sure who it is talking but it's not 'There' it's 'Their' when referring in the third person... please review the scripts...
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Infected Space:

Nanite Spheres constantly get caught in the gateway. Stuck in it. This is due to the EptE change, but they need to change the pathing of these mobs so they arent trying to fly between the rings of the gateway. They dont fit.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    zaianya27zaianya27 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I level up and am granted a new ship, and go to customize its appearance...before I've even begun, there appears to be an up-front cost of 750 Zen to make any changes. I've managed a clumsy workaround (if you keep hitting the "random" button you can eventually make the charge clear), but it took me ages just to work this out, and sometimes as I'm working on adding completely free options, the Zen charge re-appears (and yes, I'm positive I'm selecting free options. Other players have reported this problem in separate threads).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The new mail indicator constantly flashes if you check mail while accessing any bank or exchange.

Even if you open your mails and click through all of them, it still flashes when you close it.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    When you get a new ship at new romulus command (specifically the mogai, i am unsure of the others) and select rename immediately, the game pops a warning saying you do not own a ship of that name

you have to hit okay without renaming, and then go back in from the proper npc to do so.
    Gold.jpg
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sometimes completing Tour of the Galaxy will generate a "Inventory Full" message, even if you have slots open. (You'll get the error every time you change maps.)
    The solution is to manually drop the mission.