What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My first purple warp core will make me 23m EC :D.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    My first purple warp core will make me 23m EC :D.

Nicely done :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And it sold already. I've made over 40m from warpcores alone in the past few days now.
    Now to see how much this purple MK X will be.

And welcome Cynder to FSF!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings to the Ferasan Shadow Force. As a new recruit, you will have to mop the starbase. HOWEVER, if you have a tail, you will be issued a Ferasan Mop. If you DO NOT have a tail you will be given a Ferocian Mop.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    whats the difference? haahahha

btw i have a shaggy tail :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    whats the difference? haahahha

btw i have a shaggy tail :p

Ferocians were a joke made by the FSF members during the Ferasan base project. Cryptic spelled the name wrong. Calling them Ferocians. The joke is that Ferocians are tailess Ferasans. They are "lower" in status. This comes from the Ferasan NPCS not having tails on the base.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    heheheh, i see..well that makes total sense

as for the mops :P...Ferasan Mop is a high end Swifter that works on all surfaces

Ferocian Mop is your old run of the mill mop that falls apart after a few wipes. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013

as for the mops :P...Ferasan Mop is a high end Swifter that works on all surfaces

Ferocian Mop is your old run of the mill mop that falls apart after a few wipes. XD

This cat catches on quick.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Izzy and I just did a 2-man KAGE. I only died once, which was when fighting Tosk because I had aggravation and we were taking down his crew first. However, we never wiped at any point, and came within 2-5 minutes of the optional. Izzy did the room and I took down the nodes. Izzy also never had to lower anything twice. A great success for the first try. We also both got 11 BNPs. The helpers were @voporak, @tazurensavulen, and one other person that likes Yoshi, can't remember the name. Thank you for getting it started.

I was the first one to notice/photograph and link to the forum the Ferocians, by the way. :P
    edited May 2013
    Thanks all for the run.

2-man HGE next Mosi. Then we'll really have something to write home about.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    and one other person that likes Yoshi
    soroshi is his @handle
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    I was the first one to notice/photograph and link to the forum the Ferocians, by the way. :P

And I if I recall correctly, I was the one who first suggested in CatPhone that Ferocians are not Ferasans at all but rather a different species. :rolleyes:

Or did Doc just slap me over the head with a fish?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    And I if I recall correctly, I was the one who first suggested in CatPhone that Ferocians are not Ferasans at all but rather a different species. :rolleyes:

Nah you're just crazy frenemy...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    M'Rekka has posted a very important mail for all cats. Please check your mail next time you're on and read it. It's very important.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »

Yes, this is true.

Sounds far-fetched, I doubt it.
    edited May 2013
    For further convenience, a copy of the message from our in-game mail follows.

Irritation: M'Rekka doesn't know if it's just him, or the forums, or what, but the links seem slow to respond. He hopes they're not broken.
    Salutation: Good evening, cats! As he indicated he would, M'Rekka is composing a message to you all containing vital information.

Information: Recentlyish, Cryptic/PWE appear to have inserted an automatic ban for saying the name of certain spam sites in chat. You must say the word twice, but it censors the first line out, and the "warning" is given on the Sytem channel that many of us have obscured, making it seem like it may just be a chat bug.

Consternation: It is not, however, a bug. It is, according to Brandon, working as intended, despite clearly being... terribly shortfused. M'Rekka thinks there should be a silence, or as the eternally-muted Shadow :C pointed out, an EULA/etc. style message that dims the screen and cannot be missed.

Information: The message is reported to be "[5:25] [System] Please refrain from posting links to prohibited sites for any reason. Further violations will result in a permanent ban from the game."

Information: The relevant thread is : http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=702731

Information: For your convenience, M'Rekka has parsed out some of the highlights:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10317131&postcount=30
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10318011&postcount=41
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10321381&postcount=54
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10332951&postcount=70
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10339431&postcount=82
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10368611&postcount=128
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10369901&postcount=136

Two of these each mention one of the proscribed names.

TL;DR SUMMARIZATION: DO NOT SAY THE NAMES/ADDRESSES OF SPAMMERS IN STO CHAT OR MAIL, AS THEIR CRAPTIC SYSTEM WILL PERMABAN YOU.

Admonition: Be careful, cats. Clearly some of our greatest enemies are... disconcertingly powerful.

Petition: Wish our Yakmini luck at getting unbanned. :c

Valediction: Be well! And victorious! And unbanned! Hrimfaxi out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

You are incorrect. The Ferasan Mop is a high quality always spotless mop that will clean everything to a spotless shine, while the Ferocian mop is a piece of -redacted by the KGB- mop that is perpetually dirty that can only make things dirtier, since Ferocians do not have the intelligence that Ferasans do, they think it will clean things and make them perpetually slaves to their Ferasan Masters.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You are incorrect. The Ferasan Mop is a high quality always spotless mop that will clean everything to a spotless shine, while the Ferocian mop is a piece of -redacted by the KGB- mop that is perpetually dirty that can only make things dirtier, since Ferocians do not have the intelligence that Ferasans do, they think it will clean things and make them perpetually slaves to their Ferasan Masters.

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! That was my other thought on what the Ferasan Mop was XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made an amazing discovery!

I was on my fed and did Mountain Pass. After I was done with it, I climbed to the highest spot I could get to and proved something that has been theorised but never before proven. New Romulus, like Qo'noS, has a gaseous mantle and core. That results in the tectonic plates floating in the air, and if there is a tectonic rift (as in this pic) you can see the air coming out. It is truly a breathtaking sight! (no glitches were used in that pic, I just climbed behind the shuttle)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I do hope you do not have the KDF badge on yer kitty. For that is a no-no, of sorts.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    at the time of the pic i did...but i took it off when i got to a tailor, as i had noticed it was still on lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    at the time of the pic i did...but i took it off when i got to a tailor, as i had noticed it was still on lol

Good kitty.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    For further convenience, a copy of the message from our in-game mail follows.

Irritation: M'Rekka doesn't know if it's just him, or the forums, or what, but the links seem slow to respond. He hopes they're not broken.

Wow. That's just absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for the info, M'Rekka.
    edited May 2013
    Come to think of it, what is that scam thing? I haven't found anything spammed in my mailbox. I haven't even touched any mailbox settings so I dunno if a filter exists or not. Seems I have been left out of the party, for better or for worse...
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    Come to think of it, what is that scam thing? I haven't found anything spammed in my mailbox. I haven't even touched any mailbox settings so I dunno if a filter exists or not. Seems I have been left out of the party, for better or for worse...
    be glad; up until LoR, i was getting those annoying EC selling spam mails frequently - what cryptic did seems to have temporarily stopped it, but the way they went about doing it is not worth not being spammed
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    be glad; up until LoR, i was getting those annoying EC selling spam mails frequently - what cryptic did seems to have temporarily stopped it, but the way they went about doing it is not worth not being spammed

Hm interesting, guess the scammers don't consider me profitable or easy to fool that's why I have not been bothered once. Lucky! :D
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."