Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    In the secret room of the Wolf Den. It's 3m left from that Nepeta pot I planted two days ago, you press the reddish stone and the portal opens!
    who gave you permission to build secret rooms in my den? and since when do i have a nepeta plant?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who gave you permission to build secret rooms in my den? and since when do i have a nepeta plant?

I didn't build it, I discovered it. Also, you have Nepeta since I got in your den! It's kay, Nepeta keeps fleas away too...

*Raiders of the Lost Ark music plays while room opens*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I didn't build it, I discovered it. Also, you have Nepeta since I got in your den! It's kay, Nepeta keeps fleas away too...

i carved every square millimeter of my den into the mountain with my own bare paws...don't you think i would remember making a secret room anywhere inside it?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i carved every square millimeter of my den into the mountain with my own bare paws...don't you think i would remember making a secret room anywhere inside it?

It wasn't there when you made the den. It was created later by the Iconians, who used their portals to dig through bare rock behind your den. That's why it's entrance is invisible and it has a gateway to a shed full of candy inside...
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Did M'vore ever mention he has a snout for archeology? =^.^= *presses it into the gradually opening crack as the door opens* Treasure and treats, here comes M'vore!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It wasn't there when you made the den. It was created later by the Iconians, who used their portals to dig through bare rock behind your den. That's why it's entrance is invisible and it has a gateway to a shed full of candy inside...
    i doubt that...i only made that den a few months ago, and the iconians haven't been anywhere near dewa 3 for thousands of years

also, if there's candy in there...*bowls over m'vore and shoves the portal open, dashing inside* MY CHOCOLATE!!!!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    i doubt that...i only made that den a few months ago, and the iconians haven't been anywhere near dewa 3 for thousands of years

That's what they WANT you to believe.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

That's what they WANT you to believe.
    oh, wait...they have been near dewa 3 recently...i saw an iconian ship in the beta lankal system a few weeks ago

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes my friend will probably be on. I should be on a little this afternoon. Going to be gone most of the night though.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now with Bob's permission, I am in the process of creating a Ferasan Shadow Force logo shop on CafePress with the intent of using the money gained to buy ZEN for starbase progression, either using the ZEN for Dilithium or using the ZEN for C-Store items to sell for EC to buy DOffs or commodities for projects.

However, I am in need of images large enough to use for the merchandise, as CafePress requires the image to be at least 600 x 600 pixels to create an entire shop. The largest FSF logo I can find is only 300 x 300 pixels. Obviously I could enlarge it, but I don't like pixelated pictures.

If anyone can get me the logo, anything here, or something that you think would work well for this that is at least 600 x 600 pixels, please let me know. (Post here, forum PM, in-game PM, in-game mail, CatPhone when I'm online, any of those will work.)
    edited May 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Now with Bob's permission, I am in the process of creating a Ferasan Shadow Force logo shop on CafePress with the intent of using the money gained to buy ZEN for starbase progression, either using the ZEN for Dilithium or using the ZEN for C-Store items to sell for EC to buy DOffs or commodities for projects.

However, I am in need of images large enough to use for the merchandise, as CafePress requires the image to be at least 600 x 600 pixels to create an entire shop. The largest FSF logo I can find is only 300 x 300 pixels. Obviously I could enlarge it, but I don't like pixelated pictures.

If anyone can get me the logo, anything here, or something that you think would work well for this that is at least 600 x 600 pixels, please let me know. (Post here, forum PM, in-game PM, in-game mail, CatPhone when I'm online, any of those will work.)

I wish you success with this project.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That was the hardest exit I have ever made. Since it's night here by the time most Americans log in I'm thinking of not logging on all (afternoon here) and staying on later at night so I can blab with ppl more...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That was the hardest exit I have ever made. Since it's night here by the time most Americans log in I'm thinking of not logging on all (afternoon here) and staying on later at night so I can blab with ppl more...

I only needed 5 more seconds..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i'd say you did more than enough blabbing today already...oh, and *hands canelow his genetically-engineered fleas* i believe these belong to you - kindly keep them out of my bed

also, @ashkrik's post: *rolls around on the floor laughing, all 4 paws waving through the air*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm seeing a mirage. A person laughing at my post? Impossible. Everyone knows it can't happen.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a mirage. A person laughing at my post? Impossible. Everyone knows it can't happen.
    why is it so surprising? i already laughed at your zoologist joke earlier

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sirepical wrote: »

I'll get you a large logo this evening.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    why is it so surprising? i already laughed at your zoologist joke earlier

I still think it's a mirage.
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkyqhqlDMJ1qe9jp1.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    it wasn't a mirage; i really laughed, twice

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

also, if there's candy in there...*bowls over m'vore and shoves the portal open, dashing inside* MY CHOCOLATE!!!!

its your chocolate and my "catfood" XD *picks M'Vore up off the floor* leave it to the werewolf to haev a chocolate addiction :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok then do I win 100m EC for the "Manes for Cats" charity?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    its your chocolate and my "catfood" XD *picks M'Vore up off the floor* leave it to the werewolf to haev a chocolate addiction :P
    all werewolves have chocolate addictions; don't you read harry potter, silly cat? that's where it started

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all werewolves have chocolate addictions; don't you read harry potter, silly cat? that's where it started

VOLDEMORT! Bah!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    VOLDEMORT! Bah!
    *hisses* Don't say his name!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *hisses* Don't say his name!

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself! Therefore, VOLDEMORT!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself! Therefore, VOLDEMORT!
    *growls and looks around wildly* His name is Taboo, you fool!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    With the powers bestowed upon me by my superior awesomeness, I hereby declare Shadowfang UNMUTED!!!!!
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    With the powers bestowed upon me by my superior awesomeness, I hereby declare Shadowfang UNMUTED!!!!!

*Cue generic clapping from crowd at a ceremony at the end of a movie after the hero saves the day*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    *Cue generic clapping from crowd at a ceremony at the end of a movie after the hero saves the day*

*A grumpy Zira appears out of cloak beside Voporak. She drops several unknown boxes in front of him labeled Happy Birthday. She hisses then cloaks again*

(Check your mail next time yer on)
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *A grumpy Zira appears out of cloak beside Voporak. She drops several unknown boxes in front of him labeled Happy Birthday. She hisses then cloaks again*

(Check your mail next time yer on)

I have not checked my mailbox yet, but methinks they come from 1234 This Is Kurland Street? :rolleyes:
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.