test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Nimbus III arc is one of the best ever in this game. I want more of the Orion Syndicate.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    The Nimbus III arc is one of the best ever in this game.

The 1st concurs.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Nimbus III arc is one of the best ever in this game. I want more of the Orion Syndicate.
    grumpy cat approves this message
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have waited since closed beta to play it. I refused to play Nimbus until it came live so as not to spoil the story. I'm almost there..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate the Elachi arc. And Bob, last mission of it, you will die......a lot. and yer sound will go away.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never died during that arc. Not even once.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I never died during that arc. Not even once.
    pics or it didn't happen
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited May 2013
    o.O

You want random photos like "Me Shooting Someone" and "Me Shooting Someone Else?"
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited May 2013
    o.O

You want random photos like "Me Shooting Someone" and "Me Shooting Someone Else?"
    no, i want specific photos of you fighting off dozens of elachi battleships and dreadnoughts and not dying once

#LegalizeAwoo

• loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no, i want specific photos of you fighting off dozens of elachi battleships and dreadnoughts and not dying once

D-d-d-d-dozens?!
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

D-d-d-d-dozens?!

Oh yeah, plus 3 Dreadys, while yer Republic allies and yer faction allies faff bout with the small fry while you are left to fight the Command ship WHILE it aggs on you as well as the other two dreaddys agging on you and ALL THE OTHER Elachi ships doing the same thing. Plus Elachi ships have hax'd shields, where if you leave continue to shoot at them they never go down, and when they do, you only have a few seconds of full hull hits before they insta heal.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »

The sun doesn't cover that much space. Other than that it's pretty good.
    Oh yeah, plus 3 Dreadys, while yer Republic allies and yer faction allies faff bout with the small fry while you are left to fight the Command ship WHILE it aggs on you as well as the other two dreaddys agging on you and ALL THE OTHER Elachi ships doing the same thing. Plus Elachi ships have hax'd shields, where if you leave continue to shoot at them they never go down, and when they do, you only have a few seconds of full hull hits before they insta heal.

Sounds fun...
    edited May 2013
    Sounds fun...
    if you want an easy time of that mission and to not be spending literal hours at it, go straight for the command ship as soon as it appears and hit it with everything you have - killing it will cause every other enemy ship to warp out

#LegalizeAwoo

• commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My plans for tonight got cancelled so I may be able to start rolling a Jedi Ninja today! :D
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    sirepical wrote: »
    The sun doesn't cover that much space. Other than that it's pretty good.

You do realize that's Narnia in a fictional setting right? And it's art. It's not suppose to follow the rules of the world.
    edited May 2013
    You do realize that's Narnia in a fictional setting right?

Nope, I had no idea.
    And it's art. It's not suppose to follow the rules of the world.

I realize that it's art and thus does not have to follow the rules of the world, but since I thought the picture was supposed to be of worldly things, a lion in the desert on Earth, it seemed strange that the person who made it decided to make one part of it so clearly unrealistic.

Thank you for your guidance and enlightenment. I am now in awe of the picture.
    sirepical wrote: »
    Nope, I had no idea.

I realize that it's art and thus does not have to follow the rules of the world, but since I thought the picture was supposed to be of worldly things, a lion in the desert on Earth, it seemed strange that the person who made it decided to make one part of it so clearly unrealistic.

Thank you for your guidance and enlightenment. I am now in awe of the picture.

I am a happy Lion now that you like the picture more.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo_wAxA88odsx6vtFskq5DNEHO4CLTdBqt7fzkWVe1GkIaZYqe
    edited May 2013

Aslan :D

For whatever reason I didn't notice Sarabi-san's post!

Also, I seem to be the one starting new pages...
    edited May 2013
    if you want an easy time of that mission and to not be spending literal hours at it, go straight for the command ship as soon as it appears and hit it with everything you have - killing it will cause every other enemy ship to warp out

And also, be sure to have your ship ram the dang thing when your ship is about to blow up.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    I have news! This mousepad started to get dirty from my wrist over the months (even though my wrist certainly doesn't look near this dirty at any given time), so being someone who likes to keep fresh mousepads, I got myself:

This! And here is a close-up.

Edit: This looks better in person, by the way. I don't have the greatest camera (as it's really a camcorder) and the lighting wasn't that great in the first place.
    "Respect the paw." is not really a catching phrase. To be honest, I'm a bit confused. :rolleyes:
    edited May 2013
    "Respect the paw." is not really a catching phrase. To be honest, I'm a bit confused. :rolleyes:

Well, I like it, so I'm happy.
    First and his dirty wrist wreck mousepads...

Wow now that's catchy (and a little tongue-twister too)
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got to say that Respect the Paw one looks sweet..maybe black pad with white text instead and a thins white ring around the fleet patch. :P

I've been watching this thread for quite a few weeks now and am contemplating making a ferasan...this fleet looks like it has alot of fun times.

edit: HAHAHHA SSSOO totally worth my 1000 post XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
    edited May 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    I've got to say that Respect the Paw one looks sweet..maybe black pad with white text instead and a thins white ring around the fleet patch. :P

I've been watching this thread for quite a few weeks now and am contemplating making a ferasan...this fleet looks like it has alot of fun times.

*uses Ferasan telepathic powers*

Do it, do it, join us!

Seriously though (shameless fleet plugin) the FSF is a very nice fleet. I dare say that it's the nicest fleet I have been in for a long time! You'll find a couple of us on most of the time and the fleet chat has cat lovers from Fed too (and other animal lovers too, we got a fox and a werewolf with us)

Just watch out for our resident werewolf has lots of fleas and our resident fox tends to eat everyone...

*provokes response from shadow and kyubi-san*
    edited May 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »

DOO EET! DOO EET NAO! It is an amazing fleet filled with amazing people.

ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited May 2013
    Just make sure to give your Ferasan a tail, you will be forced to clean the starbase using a tissue paper if you're tailless...
    edited May 2013
    Just make sure to give your Ferasan a tail, you will be forced to clean the starbase using a tissue paper if you're tailless...
    *facepaws at the sheer number of Ferocians on Numbus III*