Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

Just watch out for our resident werewolf has lots of fleas and our resident fox tends to eat everyone...

*provokes response from shadow and kyubi-san*

*Snout of doom pokes the new kitty* Hi =^,.,^=! Well first of all said werewolf has quantum clones doing his bidding, the real one lives in a certain motel service M'Vore provides but doesn't advertise, and he assures that one couldn't possibly have fleas :P!

And don't worry about being eaten, as long as M'Vore the Kitsune is kept well fed his predatory tendencies can be kept at bay, and he'll usually be like this to most around him http://www.furaffinity.net/view/433658/ , generally he can be a scary but warm hearted fox =^.^=
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *uses Ferasan telepathic powers*

Do it, do it, join us!

Seriously though (shameless fleet plugin) the FSF is a very nice fleet. I dare say that it's the nicest fleet I have been in for a long time! You'll find a couple of us on most of the time and the fleet chat has cat lovers from Fed too (and other animal lovers too, we got a fox and a werewolf with us)

Just watch out for our resident werewolf has lots of fleas and our resident fox tends to eat everyone...

*provokes response from shadow and kyubi-san*

<----*does not have fleas* ^^^ he's the one who has all the fleas
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Snout of doom pokes the new kitty* Hi =^,.,^=! Well first of all said werewolf has quantum clones doing his bidding, the real one lives in a certain motel service M'Vore provides but doesn't advertise, and he assures that one couldn't possibly have fleas :P!

And don't worry about being eaten, as long as M'Vore the Kitsune is kept well fed his predatory tendencies can be kept at bay, and he'll usually be like this to most around him http://www.furaffinity.net/view/433658/ , generally he can be a scary but warm hearted fox =^.^=

*Prowls out of the Shadows* Did you make that picture Kitsune? If you did then great job. If you didnt...heck that is still a great picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh no no I have nothing to do with that, I wish I could do art at all right now. Best thing I might come up with in future time is writing some stories and stuff. Maybe someday, but not anytime soon.

And welcome to our newest member in the fleet =^.^=!
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay, L'ewk has begun his journey on the RRW Falcon. He a tall, ugly Jedi Ninja and I explain his background when I build him. It'll probably be a couple weeks before the videos start. I want to have a month's worth before I push them live.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    Welcome!

Shadow lies, he doesn't want you to know that he has fleas.

Kyubi-san can be bough for the right price *tosses Minkii egg*

Sarabi-san (he'll probably get on the forums later) will give you a Swahili name! Contact him for more info! (he's @ashkrik23)

Congratz Bob, even though I think Remans are more bat/pig hybrids than Jedi ninjas!
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't forget about your favorite resident [Fed] Hew-mon! :(
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Don't forget about your favorite resident [Fed] Hew-mon! :(

Oh right, this guy is Voporak, he has done all Elite Space STFs in 2-man versions! So be nice to that human, even if he is a lower species! *looks down upon lack of fur*

Btw Voporak, I gotta say that I thought you were a Vulcan with that name...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Shadow lies, he doesn't want you to know that he has fleas.
    don't listen to him; he's just trying to pin the blame for his own fleas on me
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today I woke up and got on just long enough to grab doff missions before the server went down. I was greeted with 2 purple warp cores and another MK XI blue. Zira smells EC on it's way to me.

So 2 celebrate, 2 big cat pictures of the day.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/004/cache/cheetah_492_600x450.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02315/lion-and-cub-1_2315817k.jpg
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Oh right, this guy is Voporak, he has done all Elite Space STFs in 2-man versions! So be nice to that human, even if he is a lower species! *looks down upon lack of fur*

Btw Voporak, I gotta say that I thought you were a Vulcan with that name...

If you want to think about my name, refer to this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Today I woke up and got on just long enough to grab doff missions before the server went down. I was greeted with 2 purple warp cores and another MK XI blue. Zira smells EC on it's way to me.

So 2 celebrate, 2 big cat pictures of the day.

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/004/cache/cheetah_492_600x450.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02315/lion-and-cub-1_2315817k.jpg

Congratulations! I like the first pic more! (I'm a bigger fan of cheetahs over lions)

If you want to think about my name, refer to this.

So you're a mecha? No wonder you make short work of Borg...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So you're a mecha? No wonder you make short work of Borg...

Naw, that's just my namesake. But I still make Borg melt. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Naw, that's just my namesake. But I still make Borg melt. :P

Perhaps you should try doing something with Tholians, maybe a Vault, next! I would like to watch a two-man Vault...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps you should try doing something with Tholians, maybe a Vault, next! I would like to watch a two-man Vault...
    those aren't elite-level missions; they're extremely easy for 2 people who know what they're doing to finish

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    those aren't elite-level missions; they're extremely easy for 2 people who know what they're doing to finish

Fine, flea-ridden, you find a mission that's elite and hasn't been done by two people...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fine, flea-ridden, you find a mission that's elite and hasn't been done by two people...
    crystalline entity

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    crystalline entity

That still exists? I tried looking for it a few days ago but it wasn't there...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That still exists? I tried looking for it a few days ago but it wasn't there...
    it just came back 5 days ago, which is when it got an elite version too

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    it just came back 5 days ago, which is when it got an elite version too

Oh God, Elite CE? What an abomination...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thing about CE is that it's meant for ten people, as compared to an elite STF's five. So we'd have to do it with three or four people instead. Oh, and the elite version is broken right now.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    I've got to say that Respect the Paw one looks sweet..maybe black pad with white text instead and a thins white ring around the fleet patch. :P

I've been watching this thread for quite a few weeks now and am contemplating making a ferasan...this fleet looks like it has alot of fun times.

edit: HAHAHHA SSSOO totally worth my 1000 post XD

Why, thank you!

And join us. Resistance is futile. You will be a Shadowcat.

We really do have a lot of fun times, more drama than there used to be honestly, but it's still great. The 1st loves it.
    Zira smells EC on it's way to me.

Izzy, what has happened to you?! Clearly I need to be on more to help your typing.

its*
    edited May 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    you're too late; he joined us early this morning, and our resident kitsune was his recruiter

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    you're too late; he joined us early this morning, and our resident kitsune was his recruiter

YAY!!!!

Just like me to be late to the party.
    edited May 2013
    Okay, because I'm insane, I've been putting the word "L'ewk" in the titles of my upcoming LoR video series.

I have:
    L'ewk (character creation)
    L'ewk Around (tutorial stuff)
    L'ewk Out (Invasion)
    L'ewk At That (Fat Hakeev encounter)
    L'ewk At My New Ship (Ship upgrade to legacy ship)

Those who have played some of the LoR content, I need suggestions for upcoming mission names.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    Why, thank you!

We really do have a lot of fun times, more drama than there used to be honestly, but it's still great. The 1st loves it.

Izzy, what has happened to you?! Clearly I need to be on more to help your typing.

its*

It's that human Voporak. He's been using bad grammar against me and now it's rubbing off!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's that human Voporak. He's been using bad grammar against me and now it's rubbing off!

How dare he do such a thing!
    edited May 2013
    How dare he do such a thing!

Izzy's always trying to pin the blame on me. :)

But Izzy knows it wasn't my fault. :)

Izzy's just mad that Aero and I stopped her evil plan to capture Sarabi. :D
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Izzy's always trying to pin the blame on me. :)

But Izzy knows it wasn't my fault. :)

Izzy's just mad that Aero and I failed to stop her evil plan to capture Sarabi. :D

Someone's been in the dark.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I find your lack of attention spans....disturbing. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.