test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

***The Official Login Queue Thread!*** (Threads about queues will be moved here)

Comments

• Options
    nymph001nymph001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been waiting for over an hour trying to log in. I've been number 327 out of 20,000+. I haven't moved a single position. What is really going on here?
  • Options
    sulfrustriplesulfrustriple Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    noone's position is moving. still 447. out of a gargantuan amount.
  • Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so i login join join quene foget what my number was but i get kicked aka login timed out has to start over
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    archeastor wrote: »
    I had higher hopes for this patch. This is sad, but I will wait, after dumping this much life and $$$ into it. I am going to get my money's worth out of it. Just hope that PWE/Cryptic can fix this issue (separate servers for separate games maybe...hint hint, cough cough) in a timely manner. Well I am off to see if Tribble works better.

one thing I've learned with Cryptic is never to have high hopes with them, they always and I do mean ALWAYS seem to shatter those hopes.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want a Platinum Subscriber Level...

So I can skip queues completely!

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    benser89benser89 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't mind waiting in the queue, except I don't seem to actually be moving.

I was position 2296 half an hour ago when the queue was only 3000 people long. Now the queue is almost 20k and I'm still in position 2296.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tahllol wrote: »
    First you were a renta loser, and second probably why its "use to work", and that dudes scenerio does happen all the time, since I used to fire employees all the time for it. As a service rep its your job no matter how stupid the customer is being to be polite.

And they are. THey are polite TO the customer.

When the customer is out of ear shot they can make light of how much of a child they were acting like.

Something you need to understand bucko, while you may be a paying customer these people are not paid to deal with you being a rude **** to them. THey are human beings dealing with people screaming in their faces about something the customer knows little about and the CSR has little influence over.

TLDR; Sit down, shut up, stop acting like everyone owes you.
  • Options
    hotkillerzhotkillerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the enterprise in a random space fight
    Captain: Scottty give me everything she has till she blows up

Scoty: but captain i cant.....

Captain: why the **** not Mr scott

Scotty: Becuase captain im stuck in a bloddy ****ing Que line!

Captain: a what? were stuck in a what... at least tell me were near the front.

Scotty: sorry captain but were 6840 out of 20256 people

Captain: ACKKKK!!! ALL ands prepare for raming speed!
  • Options
    cdpbscdpbs Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wokendream wrote: »
    Is anyone's queue moving? I've been 1577 for an hour... Please confirm so I can stop wasting my time

I'm freezed at 560 since Maintanance....no moving...
  • Options
    sirrunonsirrunon Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20,000! 20,000! Do we hear 21?? 21? Anyone for 21?
  • Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited May 2013
    Funny LTS entitlement. So you paid a big chunk in one shot and that makes you superior to a silver who pays more over time? Guess who pays the bills at Cryptic Gold and silver not LTS. Once your LTS payment is used you are nothing but a leach getting a stipend as far as PWE and cryptic is concerned and have no more use to them than a silver who paid nothing at all. Silvers are potential customers who may go gold or will most likely drop a $20 many times during the year and that is more important than a 1 time paid customer.

Personaly i am happy for you that you went LTS, i cannot afford to do so but I paid $25 this month and will most likely if I can afford to do so again next month. I was going to go gold then all the server crashes started up and I now dont think it would be worth it since the extras you get are not great and I can have the 500 a month zen for $5 and use that to buy all the extras I actualy could use like bank slots over time.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    lethallarry1lethallarry1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm now 10090 out of 20437.

They should just change the message to "You ain't f***in' playin' today, TRIBBLE. Go away."

Well, at least we know Cryptic's trying to do things better. Now they've arranged things so they can much more efficiently TRIBBLE off WAY more people at once. And at least now we can know how many other people are pissed off along with us at the same time. It takes all the guesswork out of it.
  • Options
    nagrom7nagrom7 Member Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok so who placed bets about it reaching 20k, someone just won big :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harden up Princess
    Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
    www.ausmonauts.com
  • Options
    captinjacksparowcaptinjacksparow Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    11868 of 20448 ..... somehow I get the feeling I won't be playing the game until tomorrow. (or possibly next week :/)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    motito78 wrote: »
    is anyone playing or they just show us that sign so we think that the server is up and running?

I got in for about 4 minutes... then got dumped.

(that's was wintin the last 15 minutes)
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
  • Options
    hotkillerzhotkillerz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that be me.
  • Options
    zagadekezagadeke Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been holding the number 4028 pager for an hour now XD wonder if I should close the game and hope this isn't a usual thing or stay logged in over night
  • Options
    marsprojectmarsproject Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    12662 out of over 20k.
  • Options
    gidydudegidydude Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mass Exodus of players it dropped below 20k! lol
  • Options
    omgajjerotomgajjerot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you aren't gold/LTS I probably wouldn't bother until tomorrow, It stuck me ahead of queue @1.7k and after several minutes waiting finally let me in for about 4 seconds before disconnecting me and putting me back at 2k in queue.

I can imagine how frustrating that would be at 20,000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nathanhunternathanhunter Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    couple hundred said TRIBBLE it looks like
  • Options
    sirwinnersirwinner Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1903 of 20436 then dropped to 1903 of 19838.

Did not change my place in line but perhaps it may finally start to clear up and we can get in.

SIGH!
  • Options
    dmastersondmasterson Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They've released a fix for it.

Everyone who's queue number is lower than 6424 needs to quit and restart.

Seriously....

.... yah.
  • Options
    ritterickritterick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While I wait to play some Star-trek... I'm gonna go watch an episode... Of Star Trek.

Don't look at me like that, I need my fix somehow.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    656 out of 19957
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    daveyny wrote: »
    I want a Platinum Subscriber Level...

So I can skip queues completely!

:cool:

Platinum == power to eject 1 freeper. Available only from lockboxes. The ultimate P2W. :D
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    connercrestconnercrest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least you're not 8666 with a line of 20468 or so
  • Options
    tahlloltahllol Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3330 of 19k+ and have not moved in over an hour, grrrrreeaaaattttt, what a waste
  • Options
    marshalericdavidmarshalericdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10446 out of 20010

I have been 10446 for a wile now and the only number to change at all is the second one.

They need to buy/rent more servers to handle the extra load. Image if half of those waiting are new and after a wile they still cant play and say F it and never come back.

Making people wait for who knows how long in a login queue is not good especially if this is their first experience trying to play the game.

When you add something new like this that gets peoples attention you need to make sure people can play. Learn from past mistakes and stop repeating the over and over again.
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gidydude wrote: »
    Mass Exodus of players it dropped below 20k! lol

school night. thats your east coast under 18 crowd giving up
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus