What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Network Outage (Resolved!)

Comments

• Options
    carac1carac1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think that a good chunk of us -me for one - should try to find something to do for a while & let them get things figured out before loading up the server again. I think I will finish my coffee & then do some errands.

Peace all
    "We sure liberated the hell out of this place." - Anonymous American soldier, France, 1944
  • Options
    bgd3183bgd3183 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having had numerous platoon mates from where Cryptic is located I am just wondering if this server outage is due to someone sending an admin for parts grid squares are really hard to locate as is bit buckets. (A bit of IT and those whom served humor those still scratching their heads nevermind)
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ingredients:

1 1/2 pounds ground beef
    1 egg
    1 onion, chopped
    1 cup milk
    1 cup dried bread crumbs
    salt and pepper to taste
    2 tablespoons brown sugar
    2 tablespoons prepared mustard

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
    In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
    Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.

Ditch the breadcrumbs, use Keebler CLub Crackers, adds a nice flavor.
  • Options
    lilsnowhoelilsnowhoe Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry, Captains. That ETA was inaccurate as we're now going to conduct a few network hardware changes before we bring the games and servers back up. I'll update the thread once I know more.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

That's cute, can't wait to hear what the next crash's reason is, and I am willing to bet this isn't the last one. You guys going to be replacing the flux capacitor later on too? Just buy another server!!! At the very least at least stop BSing us and be honest and admit yes you are putting to much on the servers and yes you guys are to cheap to buy another server because that would mean less money lining your pockets.
  • Options
    kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ivannanuke wrote: »

Fool me once Shame on YOU

Fool me twice shame on ME!
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • Options
    peterarthas20peterarthas20 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hitler Reacts to Star Trek Online Downtime
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnl2vbLDVc
    Make it so!
  • Options
    andoriansrusandoriansrus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bigmarine2 wrote: »
    hey man just FYI i'm A US Mairne i love our countries history, but not everyone on here is in the US and i know that a lot of people arent the fond of us, anyway my fav. guy from history is Chesty Puller look him up sometime

and I'm a Retired CPO, and I would say that my fav. guy from history would be John Paul Jones......

GO NAVY !!!!
    Major Xi'Zzin
    I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
    Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
    I have never trusted humans, and I never will
  • Options
    roacquisitionroacquisition Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Live and Test servers servers on the same network. If a "real" company would do that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join date: Jan 2010 - Original Forum Name: Rules.Of.Acquisition
  • Options
    captainbaileycaptainbailey Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its ok Dura, you got me LOL.

If this is Perfect World Entertainment then WTF would be IMperfect World Entertainment.....I guess the game would be on more often LOL
  • Options
    claireburrclaireburr Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    joker13874joker13874 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :DIs a good day to die "server":D
    www.confederazionestellareitaliana.com
    Premade Pvp Falchi Tricolori
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bydawin wrote: »
    The Neverwinter team are willing to tell us more. They are saying about an hour.

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame

Shaka when the walls fell at Tanagra..YOU have been HAD !! TOO !! like a noob !! lolz
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Baked Dijon Salmon

Ingredients:

1/4 cup butter, melted
    3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
    1 1/2 tablespoons honey
    1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
    1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
    4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
    4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
    salt and pepper to taste
    1 lemon, for garnish

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
    In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
    Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
    Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.

Thank you very much :)
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    Hey let's bring down the forum while we are it. It is a stress test weekend after all. Who is with me? ;)
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    x0ligyx0ligy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cyptic suck at customer service and support.

So glad i stopped spending in my first week of starting this game and even though i WANT to spend more i keep holding back because of these so called issues they are unable to solve because they hire monkeys instead of people that know what they are doing.

Anyway pointless staying here ad writing TRIBBLE they dont read it, nor care what there players think nor say about them but they have my vote for worst company.
  • Options
    priapus1priapus1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    better come with free keys. and while they are at it they can throw a few thousand dil our way too
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It'd be less annoying if the launcher wasn't claiming 'Site down, game fine', then you try to log in and get "Star Trek Online is Down for Maintainance".

Fire the current engineers, hire a Scot to do the job right...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    bradchristopher1bradchristopher1 Member Posts: 307
    edited May 2013
    wrapping up hour 1 of the latest outage...standing by...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mandatorianmandatorian Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Friend: do you play Lotto ?
    Me: Nope, i play Startrek Online ...
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    joker13874 wrote: »
    :DIs a good day to die "server":D

For some reason that makes me want to play Dark Souls @_@"
  • Options
    captainf00kcaptainf00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    porchsong wrote: »
    Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller (June 26, 1898 ? October 11, 1971) was a general officer of the United States Marine Corps. Lt. Gen. Puller is one of the most, if not the most, decorated combat Marine in Marine Corps history. He is the only Marine to be awarded five Navy Crosses.
    During his career, he fought guerrillas in Haiti and Nicaragua, and participated in some of the bloodiest battles of World War II and the Korean War. Puller retired from the Marine Corps in 1955, spending the rest of his life in Virginia.

-snip

Thanks for the history lesson porch.

Hoorah!
    RHINO | SAD PANDAS
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bydawin wrote: »
    The Neverwinter team are willing to tell us more. They are saying about an hour.

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame

Why are the neverwinter people getting updated more than us?
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    warp2126warp2126 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would hate to have brans job... All he seems to get to do is bring bad news
  • Options
    godfearlessgodfearless Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suppose I shouldn't expect better from a company that brought us, and failed at, City of Heroes. Star Trek should have gone to the guys who do EVE Online.

ummmm i should down load it i bet il get more hours in that game then never online
  • Options
    warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I normally avoid forums these days, due to...well, a lack of anything to say. From anyone.

Nerd rage won't help people.

I actually do have some small suggestion to Cryptic. (Of which people seem to forget they have three games running, not just 2.)

Bring out the Medal of Tenagra again for all the accounts. Just a small 'thanks for your patience' while you get your collective arses figuring out how to keep this from happening over and over. Won't require new resources. Won't crash the game in response. And some of us will have a badge of honour again, to show. :P

Never
    Champions (That's the third game you all keep forgetting)

Sometimes I wonder if a Stress test is something you all need to be taking. And not just game lingo. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,630 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    network down? really? I wonder if it would be down as much if the people responsible were denied sex for a month for every time it went down
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Friend: do you play Lotto ?
    Me: Nope, i play Startrek Online ...

you mean star trek offline
  • Options
    smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek Offline is the most balanced MMO ever!
    EnYn9p9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.