4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded 1/4 inch thick
    4 tablespoons butter
    4 tablespoons olive oil
    1 cup sliced baby portabello mushrooms
    1/2 cup Marsala wine
    1/4 cup cooking sherry

recipe yields 4 servings
    Directions

In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture.
    In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan, and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink and juices run clear.

I like to serve it with Garlic Mashed potatoes.

Thanks, I printed that out ;)
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,671 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHITE LASAGNA
    ? 1/2 cup butter
    ? 2 onion, chopped
    ? 1/2 c. chopped celery
    ? 3 clove garlic, minced
    ? 1/2 cup all-purpose flour****
    ? 1 teaspoon salt
    ? 1/2 c. white wine
    ? 16 oz. cream cheese, cubed
    ? 2 cups chicken broth
    ? 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
    ? 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
    ? 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
    ? 1 teaspoon dried basil
    ? 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    ? 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
    ? 2 cups ricotta cheese
    ? 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
    ? 20 ounce chopped spinach
    ? 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
    ? 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
    Directions
    1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly. Mix in the broth, wine and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in 2 pkg cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper. Remove from heat, and set aside.
    2. Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, the ricotta, and the chicken. Arrange 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken, and layer with 1/3 of the sauce mixture, spinach, and the remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange remaining noodles over cheese, and spread remaining sauce evenly over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
    3. add extra liquid around the sides if you do not preboil pasta
    4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    Saturday has come
    but Cryptic will have us not
    So I spam for fun
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • shonseashonsea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's a good one...

Get thru the login/account server to be told the game server is down

NOW

I dont have account permissions

and again

"Server is unavailable at this time."

Yup rethinking my gaming options to not include PWE/C
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too bad these crashes aren't more predictable... we could all setup our sleep schedules during the downtime.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • jengofett649jengofett649 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't tell me you're actually supporting these guys DURING a downtime ? :P

**** no.

buddy of mine bought some last "outage" and they never gave it to him, and it was stuck there still.
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope, holodeck is down
  • porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hydrodura wrote: »
    amen brother
    wish I knew what you said

I wish I did too. . . .
  • kpg1usakpg1usa Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic will have to invest in a Service Level Agreement w/ a separate backup Internet Service Provider in the event the Internet has stability problems in the future.

AKA Congrats Trekkers, we borke the InterWebs! Strategery!
  • carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amen brother
    wish I new what you said
    I got something 6, something 6, something 6, something 2012, something 15.
  • spudman67spudman67 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still not showing that the server is down with the website.

Why is Cryptic spending money on a website then? :confused:
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL says this page is in arabic :D

Yes feel very sorry for the flakes since this is gotta be a horrid way to spend the weekend trying to put out forum fires :P
  • hydrodurahydrodura Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHITE LASAGNA
    ? 1/2 cup butter
    ? 2 onion, chopped
    ? 1/2 c. chopped celery
    ? 3 clove garlic, minced
    ? 1/2 cup all-purpose flour****
    ? 1 teaspoon salt
    ? 1/2 c. white wine
    ? 16 oz. cream cheese, cubed
    ? 2 cups chicken broth
    ? 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
    ? 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
    ? 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
    ? 1 teaspoon dried basil
    ? 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    ? 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
    ? 2 cups ricotta cheese
    ? 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
    ? 20 ounce chopped spinach
    ? 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
    ? 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
    Directions
    1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly. Mix in the broth, wine and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in 2 pkg cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper. Remove from heat, and set aside.
    2. Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, the ricotta, and the chicken. Arrange 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken, and layer with 1/3 of the sauce mixture, spinach, and the remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Arrange remaining noodles over cheese, and spread remaining sauce evenly over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
    3. add extra liquid around the sides if you do not preboil pasta
    4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.

Me hungry cook
  • khazimirkhazimir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suppose I shouldn't expect better from a company that brought us, and failed at, City of Heroes. Star Trek should have gone to the guys who do EVE Online.

Actually, they didn't fail at City of Heroes. That was all NCSoft that was doing the work on that project. Cryptic might have had a hand in it but not all of it. In all actuality, City of Heroes / City of Villains was a HUGE success. I played it for the majority of its lifespan and miss it. Just sad that NCSoft couldn't find a way to buy out the rights to it. If they had, I would be playing CoH over STO right now.
  • atomicshedatomicshed Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    acavallo wrote: »
    Hey I ACTUALLY PAY for this free thing that isn't working so yeah.... I'm frosty.

Then you have a valid reason for rage, and I support you in it.

< looks behind rocking chair for either torch or pitchfork>
  • foxhunt75foxhunt75 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amen brother
    wish I knew what you said

Something about bombing a synagog... proving how peaceful his religion is..
    Or a it's a recipe for peach cobbler.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ivannanuke wrote: »
    I think we need to have more spam guys... MOAR.

Ok MOAR SPAM! it is then.
  • mandatorianmandatorian Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can we hit 200 pages of downtime before uptime ?
  • kirkson2kirkson2 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In service level agreements, it is common to mention a percentage value (per month or per year) that is calculated by dividing the sum of all downtimes timespans by the total time of a reference time span (e.g. a month). 0% downtime means that the server was available all the time.

For Internet servers downtimes above 1% per year or worse can be regarded as unacceptable as this means a downtime of more than 3 days per year. For e-commerce and other industrial use any value above 0.1% is usually considered unacceptable.
    Klingons smell worse than wookies:D
  • sjokruhlicasjokruhlica Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who says accordions aren't metal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ
  • tahlloltahllol Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    porchsong wrote: »
    اتهمت تركيا جهاز المخابرات السورية بالتورط في التفجيرين اللذين هزا مساء السبت بلدة الريحانية جنوب البلاد وأسفرا عن أكثر من أربعين قتيلا ونحو مائة جريح.

ونقلت قناة "أن.تي.في" التركية عن بشير أتالاي، نائب رئيس الوزراء التركي، قوله إن النتائج الأولية للتحقيق في التفجيرين -اللذين نفذا بسيارتين ملغمتين- أظهر ان المهاجمين على صلة بجهاز المخابرات السوري.

وفي وقت سابق قال بولنت أرينج نائب رئيس الوزراء التركي إن النظام السوري من بين المشتبه في وقوفهم وراء هذين التفجيرين، لكنه أكد على ضرورة انتظار انتهاء التحقيقات.

واعتبر أرينج في تصريحات صحفية أن النظام السوري "مشتبه فيه طبيعي"، مشيرا إلى أن بلاده ستنتظر نتائج التحقيقات قبل أن تحدد أي رد.

وأضاف "بأجهزتهم السرية وبجماعاتهم المسلحة، فهم بالتأكيد واحد من المشتبه فيهم الطبيعيين الذين يمكن أن يحرضوا ويقوموا بمثل هذا المخطط الشنيع".

دمار كبير
    وكانت "أن.تي.في" ذكرت أن انفجارا ثالثا وقع السبت في البلدة نفسها الواقعة على الحدود مع سوريا، لكنها قالت إنه لا علاقة له بتفجيرين سابقين بسيارتين مفخختين وقعا السبت أيضا في الريحانية.

ونقلت القناة عن وزير الداخلية التركي معمر غولر قوله إن التفجير الثالث وقع بسبب انفجار سيارة تنقل صهريج وقود، ولم تذكر ما إذا كان قد خلف ضحايا أم لا.

وقتل أكثر من أربعين شخصا وأصيب نحو مائة آخرين في التفجيرين اللذين وقع أحدهما أمام مبنى البلدية والثاني أمام مبنى البريد في بلدة الريحانية الواقعة بمحافظة هاتاي.

وذكرت مصادر تركية أن قوات الأمن فككت سيارة ثالثة ملغمة في البلدة نفسها. وتقول المعلومات الأولية إن الانفجارين أديا إلى دمار كبير في مبنى البلدية والمباني المحيطة. ولم تعلن أي جهة حتى الآن المسؤولية عنهما.

عشرات القتلى والجرحى سقطوا في التفجيرين (الأوروبية)
    تنديدات
    أما رئيس الوزراء رجب طيب أردوغان فعلق على التفجيرين قائلا "أرغب في أن يفهم إخوتنا بالريحانية أن العملية التي نقوم بها عملية حساسة.. أولئك الذين لا يمكنهم قبول عملية الحل في تركيا ربما يتورطون في حوادث".

وقد دخلت الحكومة في محادثات مع زعيم حزب العمال الكردستاني المحظور عبد الله أوجلان تمخضت حتى الآن عن إعلان الأخير وقف القتال الذي يخوضه مع القوات التركية منذ عقود، وانسحاب عناصر الحزب المسلحة من تركيا.

ونددت الولايات المتحدة بالتفجيرين، وقال السفير الأميركي لدى تركيا فرانسيس ريتشاردوني إن بلاده "تستهجن بشدة الهجوم الوحشي الذي وقع اليوم، وتقف إلى جانب شعب وحكومة تركيا لتحديد الجناة وتقديمهم إلى العدالة".

وبدوره أدان الائتلاف الوطني لقوى الثورة والمعارضة السورية التفجيرين، معتبرا أن هدفهما "الانتقام من تركيا لوقوفها إلى جانب الشعب السوري".

ووصف الائتلاف في بيان له هذين التفجيرين بأنهما "جريمة إرهابية"، وأكد "وقوفه وأبناء سوريا جميعا إلى جانب الحكومة التركية والشعب التركي الصديق".

ورأى البيان أن هذه "الجريمة الإرهابية النكراء تهدف إلى الانتقام من الشعب التركي، ومعاقبته على مواقفه المشرفة بالوقوف إلى جانب الشعب السوري، واستقباله للاجئين السوريين الذين فروا من جرائم النظام في قراهم ومدنهم".

now they are allowing terrorists to use the forums and game as a way to communicate, must let someone know about this.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atomicshed wrote: »
    Then you have a valid reason for rage, and I support you in it.

< looks behind rocking chair for either torch or pitchfork>

Well, for a mob gathering, the torches and pitchforks ARE free.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • darklordkddarklordkd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek Online
    24 minutes ago
    Hi Captains. The team continues to investigate the network outage and is working to bring back up all Cryptic games and services ASAP. from there face book page:eek: thinking it could be an issue with a outside line if there full system is down or there is an issue with there network switch
  • kaptaindetarikaptaindetari Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hitler Reacts to Star Trek Online Downtime
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRnl2vbLDVc

Exactly! :eek:
  • kpg1usakpg1usa Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How didthe Library Computer get tied into the STO forum? (ie Wiki & Recipes?)
  • hk447hk447 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought it was my internet lol
  • dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    ????wtf????
    maybe when you get a little older at least pass 12 years old you mite get it!! fruity nit.
This discussion has been closed.