What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Network Outage (Resolved!)

Comments

• Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on guys, this is just a STO event, celebrating the new movie - Star Trek: Into Darkness. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    really? is all some people care about griping at P.W. and STO? and you are ALLREADY griping for free stuff? show some god-**** respect for the STO team!!!

Your transphasic quantum photonic cannon deals 100,000,000 damage to trekie564 ship sending trekie564 to oblivion and back and in and back again !!...fruitcake
  • Options
    cuberiscuberis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once again the test server crashes. But, it's a test server, the Crash, I was totally expecting.

Yet, 1 problem, I'm having though. the regular server is up and running, yet, my
    updated and patch version of the application and regular application are reading
    the live holodeck, red shirt and tribble, servers are down.

just wondering if the same thing is being displyed on others computers.
  • Options
    priapus1priapus1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    down for maintenance..........dont put a band aid on it and say its fixed. FIX IT so it doesnt happen again!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    trekkiequeentrekkiequeen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    oowoonoowoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, figured as a way to pass a few minutes, I'd hunt up my old mW4 Mercs sig, and apply it here. Hehehehe.:cool::D:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mere complaining is unproductive.

We should compose complaint poems instead! :)
    How about haikus?

The servers are down,
    What the frak is going on,
    It occurs too much.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,640 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    joker13874 wrote: »
    :DIs a good day to die "server":D
    Ingredients:

1 pound dry ziti pasta
    1 onion, chopped
    1 pound lean ground beef
    2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
    6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
    1 1/2 cups sour cream
    6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
    2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Directions:

1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
    2. In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
    3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
    4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.

seriously? you use sauce from jars?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about haikus?

The servers are down,
    What the frak is going on,
    It occurs too much.

You win, we can't have a haiku competition now :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    punktribblepunktribble Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm the true Riker Maneuver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVIGhYMwRgs

:D
  • Options
    lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not going to run around saying that I know the tech behind the problem, or blame it on Neverwinter. I'm willing to take Brandon on his word that STO and Neverwinter do not share a server. It seems to me, that since the Neverwinter beta started the servers have been highly unstable. Then hosting a high server traffic event on each game respectively for this weekend has made it abundantly clear that there is some sort of interrelated issues between the games. If this sort of issue is occurring before the launch of LOR, it should be interesting to see the massive wave of connectivity issues that occurs on the day of launch. Every new season for STO has featured the fun act of fighting through the queues, but this season I think is going to a new high point for connectivity frustrations.

I just read on Neverwinter Twitter that, in fact, the servers *are not linked* but.....there are plans to do so once the network is optimized.

And you think things are bad now...
  • Options
    crrunchcrrunch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    atomicshed wrote: »
    Hey this free thing that I don't pay for isn't working! Boo!

<leans back in rocking chair, taps pipe on knee and stares thoughtfully at the horizon>

I remember the great lag of '08, back in the paid days of City of Heroes. Rubber banding got so bad folks were actually nauseous...
    Hey, waitaminute... I DO pay for this!!!
    Aside from my sub, I just paid an additional $25 this AM because I wanted some items I could only get with Zen. This was before the first crash of the day.
  • Options
    carrowcanarycarrowcanary Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oowoon wrote: »
    He's dead, Jim.
    Who's Jim?

:P
  • Options
    trekie564trekie564 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dinos2012 wrote: »
    Your transphasic quantum photonic cannon deals 100,000,000 damage to trekie564 ship sending trekie564 to oblivion and back and in and back again !!...fruitcake

starts flipping off gripers from grave
    this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LLAP, everyone.
  • Options
    godhajgodhaj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server?s falling, make a wish....:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Who's Jim?

:P

you are the JIM ! ! ! !
  • Options
    ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think we need to have more spam guys... MOAR.
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
  • Options
    porchsongporchsong Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ل سكنه، وذلك على ذمة التحقيق، بعد اتهامه بمقاومة السلطات وإهانة رجال الشرطة وتحريض متظاهرين على التظاهر أمام منزل وزير الداخلية.

وقال مصدر في النيابة المصرية لوكالة الصحافة الفرنسية إن "النائب العام المستشار طلعت عبد الله أمر بإخلاء سبيل الناشط السياسي أحمد ماهر المنسق العام ومؤسس حركة شباب 6 أبريل -إحدى أبرز الحركات السياسية المصرية المعارضة- على ذمة التحقيقات التي تباشرها معه النيابة العامة، وذلك بضمان محل إقامته".
    وكان الأمن المصري قد ألقى القبض على ماهر في مطار القاهرة لوجود اسمه على قوائم ترقب الوصول، بسبب اتهامه بالتحريض على التظاهر أمام منزل وزير الداخلية المصري.

وأنكر ماهر كل الاتهامات المسندة إليه، نافيا صحة أن يكون قد وجه الدعوة إلى التظاهر أمام منزل وزير الداخلية، مشيرا إلى أنه لم يكن موجودا أثناء وقوع تلك المظاهرات.

وتوالت ردود الفعل على الحادثة، إذ قالت مساعدة الرئيس المصري للشؤون السياسية باكينام الشرقاوي في تغريدة لها على موقع التواصل الاجتماعي "تويتر" صباح اليوم، إنه "لا يمكن نسيان الدور الوطني لأحمد ماهر ولا الأوهام الثورية لـ6 أبريل".

وأعربت عن أملها في أن "ينتهي هذا الموقف سريعا، فالوطن يتسع للاختلاف ويزدهر بحرية التعبير".

حركة 6 أبريل دعمت مرسي في جولة الإعادة
    لكنها عارضته لاحقا (الأوروبية-أارشيف)
    رد قوي
    من جهتها اعتبرت عضوة المكتب السياسي لحركة 6 أبريل إنجي حمدي أمس أن ما يحدث "استمرار لمسلسل حبس النشطاء واعتقالهم وتشويه صورتهم"، مضيفة "سيكون لنا رد فعل قوي".

كما أصدرت الحركة بيانا قبيل التحقيق مع ماهر الجمعة قالت فيه "إذا كانت تهمة ماهر هي التحريض على التظاهر أمام منزل وزير الداخلية فكلنا محرضون"، وأضافت في بيانها "على مرسي وداخليته أن يعلما جيدا من هم شباب 6 أبريل.. احذروا غضبنا".

يذكر أن حركة 6 أبريل دعمت الرئيس المصري محمد مرسي المنتمي إلى جماعة الإخوان المسلمين في جولة الإعادة في الانتخابات الرئاسية في يونيو/جزيران 2012، لكن ذلك لم يمنع معارضتها له لاحقا وانتقادها لسياساته.

ونظمت الحركة أكثر من فعالية معارضة كان أبرزها مظاهرة بنبات "البرسيم" أمام منزل الرئيس المصري في مارس/آذار الماضي، وأخرى حمل فيها ناشطو الحركة ملابس داخلية أمام منزل وزير الداخلية، الأمر الذي حبس بسببه ماهر.

وقد أمرت نيابة أمن الدولة العليا بحبس أربعة من أعضاء الحركة لمدة 15 يوما على ذمة التحقيقات بعد
  • Options
    captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mere complaining is unproductive.

We should compose complaint poems instead! :)

In the Morning
    When I log in
    STO is Down
    CRASH
  • Options
    jengofett649jengofett649 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Twice in one evening... thats TRIBBLE. I was gonna do the tour for ec that I can't really think of a use for right now but I guess instead I'll go sit in front the tv in my underpants eating beans out of the tin.
    solcrates wrote: »
    everything is down but you still can buy zen.

no you cant, the option is there but it'll crash too and then you'll have a "pending" thing stuck in your purchase history
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited May 2013
    solcrates wrote: »
    everything is down but you still can buy zen.

They got their priorities ... and we got ours ... oh never mind. ;)
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    gabesoutogabesouto Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, time to go back to my own DS9 marathon... Now's the turn to 3x05: 'Second Skin'. Seeya all in 45 minutes. :)
  • Options
    andyvh501andyvh501 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah if i was a subscriber, I'd be mad that i cant play on my day off....Wait I am a subscriber!
  • Options
    superfoxyplushsuperfoxyplush Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no you cant, the option is there but it'll crash too and then you'll have a "pending" thing stuck in your purchase history

Don't tell me you're actually supporting these guys DURING a downtime ? :P
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stress Test the forum server? An excellent suggestion! Well done, Sir! Race Y'all to two hundred pages!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    trekie564 wrote: »
    starts flipping off gripers from grave

come on now..admit it you like cheesecake alot and love it too...
This discussion has been closed.