test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All Cryptic Games and Services Down - 7 May (RESOLVED!)

Comments

• Options
    marxbrudermarxbruder Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xtern1ty wrote: »
    Actually not talking about my fleet, but Ik you didn't read my thread thoroughly anyway. And I'd rather discuss something useful that will bring some real solutions than moan on server crash stuff that is OUT of our power to fix. We can however discuss and fix fleet issues and anything in game we want to solve when the servers are up again.

I did actually waste my time reading your thread, and I see that you are just wasting people's time and you ARE spamming your silly, poorly written opinion. Said opinion TRIBBLE about big fleets spamming people and people getting annoyed enough to close off ALL unsolicited contact. So here you are, hijacking another thread. I won't reply again to you. My patience for that variety of B.S. is nill. Good day sir.
  • Options
    wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it possible that America has the greatest population on the servers?? that would easily place a major load on them and hasten a breakdown..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
  • Options
    captainpugwash1captainpugwash1 Member Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well been talking to the wife for a while and now shes told me to sod off and stop annoying her just because my games broken again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    wraith26wraith26 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Knock Knock who's there, not Cryptic that's for sure
  • Options
    gallowsbait1gallowsbait1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jaguaro70 wrote: »
    2 years. I just have faith and understand the hard work that the engineers and team put in.

Tragically undermined by the company not buying appropriate hardware and redundancies.

1 Login system for all games? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aw man, it's my lunch break and I can't do my midday DOffing. What a waste!
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    wargillwargill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A very good suggestion, I also have a good idea; How about making sure that when you run a recruitment drive, people just check the lists rather than inviting random passers by?

Seriously, On all of my toons I have my privacy set to not accept invites, yet avery five mins someone whispers me with an invite. Urge, to kill, RISING! -.-

Hey... Wanna join my fleet?
    Give me all your latinum... Hew-mon!!
  • Options
    punktribblepunktribble Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Iif having a fleet with a a couple of people is your idea of a prospering fleet, that's fine. But the fleet system does not work in such a manner to be successful and players consistently push to succeed. That's what I'm pointing out.

and yet again, most of us small fleets are making out just fine, we're sporting a damn near T4 SB with only 22 of us so we're growing how we want to grow. You're pushing for fleets to merge and take over/have the merging fleets provisions added to your own SB to finish it out. Go back to playing WoW :mad:
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    A lot of 'spreading the wealth' does tend to happen in Europe. :rolleyes:

Ouch, would you like a saucer of milk with that.... :rolleyes:
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Iif having a fleet with a a couple of people is your idea of a prospering fleet, that's fine. But the fleet system does not work in such a manner to be successful and players consistently push to succeed. That's what I'm pointing out.

I may have missed most of this argument/discussion but our fleet manages just fine. Decent size and our members are constantly aiming to better themselves and pushing themselves to fill projects etc in order to get the benefits such as elite ship equipment etc.
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well been talking to the wife for a while and now shes told me to sod off and stop annoying her just because my games broken again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ROFLMFAO, standard. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm Running out of Memes Hurry Cryptic!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    nobscunobscu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Meanwhile, at the legion of doom...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm on esd many times, but I don't send random invites no matter where I am :)

I had a few random private message invites today on Q'nos, but they were all pretty polite. I absolutely hate it when people invite me when I'm in space, though. I'm usually trying to get somewhere to complete a mission and the pop up appears right in the middle of my screen. Fortunately, I joined a fleet today so the recruiters should stay away from me now.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wraith26 wrote: »
    Knock Knock who's there, not Cryptic that's for sure

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner!

*throws tribble*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    gallowsbait1gallowsbait1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    is it possible that America has the greatest population on the servers?? that would easily place a major load on them and hasten a breakdown..

Last outage was around a Friday midnight for US -light server usage at best, and this is just more of the same.

Given that its still the working day for big chunks of the US, this is not at all primetime.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Well that may be so but my fleet only has 5 people and it could take your fleet ina fight. Cause were not noobs. Shut up about freaking fleet whats it got to do with the server crash >_>
  • Options
    gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    A lot of 'spreading the wealth' does tend to happen in Europe. :rolleyes:

Carefull who you're calling a commie there!:P
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    m4tth3wk4n3m4tth3wk4n3 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PS Crypric: Drop the white, common Technicians and get atleast a blue one with the Efficient Trait and maybe Eidetic Memory aswell.

Go to the exchange in STO and look. But oh wait, you cant for the server is not functional.

Be warned though; a blue technician goes for 1mil energy credits... Do you have the 'c"r"ash'?

See what I did there??? xD
  • Options
    gabesoutogabesouto Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Brilliant :D
  • Options
    xtern1tyxtern1ty Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and yet again, most of us small fleets are making out just fine, we're sporting a damn near T4 SB with only 22 of us so we're growing how we want to grow. You're pushing for fleets to merge and take over/have the merging fleets provisions added to your own SB to finish it out. Go back to playing WoW :mad:

Doing no such thing, get acquainted with the topic and issues before random guessing.
  • Options
    emp1591emp1591 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wasn't that last down time, which was scheduled, supposed to prevent the servers from crashing? Lolz.

Great job, Cryptic!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Working as intended"... 1 year later they "fix" it.
  • Options
    makeitso57makeitso57 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yup, I just got disconnected too, and can't get back on. I was in the process of making a zen purchase. Glad it didn't crash in the middle of the transaction. It's been 25 mins. now, still trying.
  • Options
    topsettopset Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feed on the tears of nerd-rage.

Keep the QQing coming, I'm going to have a feast tonight gents!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kirk's Protege.
  • Options
    sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omg this is getting downright ridiculous XD
  • Options
    boyscout1971boyscout1971 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep and now they're incorporating thursday's maintenance into this downtime too so we're looking at AT LEAST two hours
  • Options
    vhylevhyle Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I'm Running out of Memes Hurry Cryptic!

The guy in that sig, it's so hard to take him seriously every time History Channel has him on one of their programs.

It's hard to take History Channel seriously, when they have people like him on some of thier programming.

I believe he was whole heartedly on the notion that the Mayans predicted that the world would end Dec 21st last year. I think he was, I can't remember. Anyway, that dude is pretty out there.
  • Options
    usmc47usmc47 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HEY!!!!!..... The TOPIC is:

All Cryptic Games and Services Down - 7 May - Under Investigation

Why don't you guys go post where it belongs and stop being newbies here?

When are the game servers going to reconnect?

I can't log in and if it will be a while, I will just go do things I need to do and to hell with waiting....
  • Options
    xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What a great Idea! Put all your eggs in one basket so that when one game goes down they all go down. What lunkhead though of this server model? Let me guess? The underfed hamster:eek:
    1kltX02.jpg
This discussion has been closed.