test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All Cryptic Games and Services Down - 7 May (RESOLVED!)

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    chris919ukchris919uk Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    irwin109 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that's why I've been avoiding those things, well except maye google, that's become something that could've been in Orwell's 1984 lol. As for sanity I think I left mine somewhere in college when I was younger, would be nice to know how it's doing! Andorian culture is nothing to be ashamed of, well not anymore, now there's more than one person who shares that interest XD

Yes Google its kind of insidious isn't it? I've been getting the 1984 and Equilibrium feeling from it for a while now. Actually my sanity went out the window years ago too. :D Actually I was going to create an Andorian character soon. Know of any good fleets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon, taH pagh, taH be"
  • Options
    ironside78ironside78 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Green Green Green!
  • Options
    dinos2012dinos2012 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And now the news.....The romulans are retreating,they suffered heavy casualties from Neverwinter,the federation fleet will be there in 2 hours,the klingons are keeping up the fight with neverwinter...will be back with more news:cool:
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I'm back in game, unless this changes I'm catching up to this post and stopping XD
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    bigmarine2bigmarine2 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nobody hates rabbits on my watch and gets away with it!!! :mad:

actually i like rabbits but they don't taste as good as rattle snake and no it doesn't taste like chicken
    OOORAH! USMC FOREVER
  • Options
    thebluerabbitthebluerabbit Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bigmarine2 wrote: »
    actually i like rabbits but they don't taste as good as rattle snake and no it doesn't taste like chicken

I know. I'm from the south. I've had plenty of rattlesnake. And rabbit too, for that matter. :)
  • Options
    gypsyinspacegypsyinspace Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All posting can now cease.

WHAT a patch?!
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pants Down!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited May 2013
    Thank you SO MUCH for your patience, Captains! STO is back up. We'll see you in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.