Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Ok, assuming that my partner and Bob are available, the HSE two-man is tentatively scheduled for this coming Saturday. If everything is clear with them, we can go ahead and do it (it will be in the evening/night, depending on your timezone). Bear in mind that this is not set in stone yet, but at the moment it is looking likely.

Assuming my ISP doesn't TRIBBLE out for several hours like it did tonight, I should be around to film it.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited May 2013
    can't we just get the romulans to do that?

IDK about you, but I'd rather have the Orion females do that. ;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shpoks wrote: »
    IDK about you, but I'd rather have the Orion females do that. ;)
    typical male...a green-skinned woman flashes you a pretty smile and you're falling for her like a sack of bricks :P
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    typical male...a green-skinned woman flashes you a pretty smile and you're falling for her like a sack of bricks :P

But.....but.....but.....it wasn't me I tell ya'!! :eek:
    It's those darned feromones again, I can't help myself!! :P

*note to self: hire a Vulcan first officer.*
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *note to self: hire a Vulcan first officer.*
    or a romulan...since they share a similar genetic structure to vulcans, anything they're immune to, romulans most likely are as well...plus they're better fighters, even if they lack the physical strength of vulcans
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    or a romulan...since they share a similar genetic structure to vulcans, anything they're immune to, romulans most likely are as well...plus they're better fighters, even if they lack the physical strength of vulcans

Nah, it was never mentioned that Romulans are imune to that as well. I think it has something to do with the disciplined and trained Vulcan mind that manages to resist the urge from the feromones, not the genetic structure. Hmmm....I'm not sure.

But, I'd strongly disagree about Romulans being better fighters. One may come to that conclusion due to them being more expresive and emotional, thus their aggressiveness is easier to notice while the Vulcans are calm and stoic. However I think that if it comes to necessity (a prerequisite for the Vulcan to even bother) in a melee fight a Vulcan would kick the Romulan's green posterior.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    But, I'd strongly disagree about Romulans being better fighters. One may come to that conclusion due to them being more expresive and emotional, thus their aggressiveness is easier to notice while the Vulcans are calm and stoic. However I think that if it comes to necessity (a prerequisite for the Vulcan to even bother) in a melee fight a Vulcan would kick the Romulan's green posterior.
    maybe, but you also have to take into account the fact that, as a relatively pacifistic race, the average vulcan doesn't have nearly the amount of combat training of the average romulan

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    *tap* *tap* *tap* Is this thing on? Well, I had a 10+ hour internet outage. Mediacom is not scoring high on the confidence rating.
    edited May 2013
    ouch...and what is mediacom?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maybe, but you also have to take into account the fact that, as a relatively pacifistic race, the average vulcan doesn't have nearly the amount of combat training of the average romulan

I doubt that, ceremonial combat still seems to play an important role in the vulcan society.
    Oh and:
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Vulcan_Institute_for_Defensive_Arts
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    valenn1 wrote: »
    I doubt that, ceremonial combat still seems to play an important role in the vulcan society.
    Oh and:
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Vulcan_Institute_for_Defensive_Arts
    well, the only way to know for sure who the better combatist would be is to see a vulcan and romulan face off against each other, and i don't think there are any trek episodes showing members of either race in direct combat with each other; i may be wrong though, because there are still plenty of episodes i haven't seen all the way through, or even seen at all...thankfully, netflix allows me to correct that

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited May 2013
    ouch...and what is mediacom?
    http://www.mediacomcc.com/site/index.html
    edited May 2013
    Mediacom is the EA of the internet service provider market.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    wolfgangtwowolfgangtwo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    M'Rekka is a victim of Mediacom, too. Hooray for the internet being out for six hours lat night.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    M'Rekka is a victim of Mediacom, too. Hooray for the internet being out for six hours lat night.
    awwww, poor wolf-cat *hands a squeaky toy*

and i thought metrocast was bad, but i've never had my internet out that long before

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you were in the International Space Station right now, I doubt you would be able to see the Florida Keys. The lower part of the state just got dumped with massive amounts of rain, my school's about two feet underwater right now. (I hope they cancel school tomorrow :P) It makes for some nice weather stories, though.

No, really, I actually want to see what the Keys look like from space right now.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    (I hope they cancel school tomorrow :P)
    doesn't everyone still in it always hope something will happen to cancel claases for a day or more?

well, except for those scholarly types

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you so much M'Vore and M'rekka for donating doffs to the base. We finally got our projects running. That is until they reset :/.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    rosharosha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Thank you so much M'Vore and M'rekka for donating doffs to the base. We finally got our projects running. That is until they reset :/.

Yeah I'm almost out of emails with Doffs in them until civilians come back up, the last couple weeks have let me empty out exactly 380 emails worth of various doffs.

Sorry if I was hogging slots, but I had a few non Ferasans to feed in to the starbase grinder
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Soooo... M'Rekka isn't sure if the game just exploded, or his connection is somehow selectively hosed, or what. And none of you cats are online in Steam for him to ask. Meanies. :P
  • Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game asploded. And we were close to killing that Tac Cube too :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *cries into his paws*
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Soooo... M'Rekka isn't sure if the game just exploded, or his connection is somehow selectively hosed, or what. And none of you cats are online in Steam for him to ask. Meanies. :P
    the game exploded...again...on patch day

why does this always happen on the day they're supposed to have done maintenance on the servers?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the game exploded...again...on patch day

why does this always happen on the day they're supposed to have done maintenance on the servers?

Because the server's a three year old girl with prima donna tendencies that hates being told she's not perfect?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's "working as intended."

I was about to run KAGE to play with Taka's new Romulan turrets.
    Oh well time to find something else.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously, Cryptic went cheap and bought a low quality hamster to power the servers and it only lasted a couple of weeks.

Server hamster = another one bites the dust.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *cries into his paws*

*Pet pet and gives hot chocolate* =^.^=, We all lost the stf together, but in the end, we still have an M'rekka to pet!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    Because the server's a three year old girl with prima donna tendencies that hates being told she's not perfect?
    so basically, the server threw a tantrum? nice...can't wait to see what it does on the 21st

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And none of you cats are online in Steam for him to ask. Meanies. :P
    I am online! :mad:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I am online! :mad:
    but apparently not in steam :P

#LegalizeAwoo