test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - April 22, 2013

Comments

• blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skonn wrote: »
    Spam guard. Nuff said. That you couldn't find it doesn't mean PWE didn't send it.
    I said that I had the Marketing/Promotional emails turned off, so getting an email isn't the only way that one can create a Romulan character on Tribble, you just have to look at the tooltip when you go onto the server when you want to create a new character and see if you have access to do so, I did, so I didn't need the email anyway.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The E-mail is not directly responsible for your tribble access; it's just a notification saying you've had access unlocked.
  • pfreemanpfreeman Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ikuruyo wrote: »
    I have the same issue with not being able to advance into the second arc.

The boffs can't be changed because they are basically Unique Named ones. Can't have you going and changing what the guys daughter looks like now can we?

That part (story wise) makes sense, but I should at least be able to change their uniforms.

peter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yulianhuayulianhua Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I *would* like to at least make her shoulders a bit wider, however. As it is, her shoulders are abnormally narrow in a freaky kind of way. Creeps me out.
  • kevkla1269kevkla1269 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    one mission for the romulans on tribble does not work for the klingon romulans nutral no more because the enemy is with there allies i tried to do that mission and could not engage the enemy all i was able to do was heal them maybe u could ad a diferent enemy in it for both sides like the breen or somthing
  • messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Captains log

Day 7 of broken beta test round 1

Its been seven days since the last patch messed up the beta test we have been unable to resolve certain mission and my bridge officers always wander off when we enter a new sector.(going to have to lock the romulan ale up....again)

There has been no word from the cryptic developement team on when we will get a new patch and if it will fix some of the issues (Again reminder to lock up the romulan ale)

So while we all wait for word from cryptic i think im going to go into my warbirds engine room and do a cannon ball into the core.

Tovan Khev : (remnider to lock up the romulan ale the captain just dove into the core....again) :D
  • tommeke90tommeke90 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i can not enter the map S.S Daendle so i can not proceed the mission Bigger Picture
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If vulcans and Romulans are the same species why do Romulans not have Vulcan physical strength?

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The "Allies" mission arc is going through a change in progression.
    [*]This may prevent players from completing some of the missions.

Folks this is a test server so they can and will change things at their whim. I am sure they are going to get the arc up asap. I would like to progress past level 21 but I have to wait.
  • mn03mn03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm expecting the next patch to be HUGE. That's my only explanation why the new patch takes a while ^^
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well i'd rather wait for a good solid patch ( need my mogai! ) which brings me to.... WHEN'S THE NEXT PATCH!!!!!!.... sorry needed to get that out.
    edited April 2013
    mn03 wrote: »
    I'm expecting the next patch to be HUGE. That's my only explanation why the new patch takes a while ^^

Huger then then the fat klingon on ST V with a bucket of chicken ? :eek:

That WOULD be huge :D
  • z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great just about to tuck into a bucket of chicken... yummy!
  • unionmasterunionmaster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    almost 3.8 GB prepatch today :D
    edited April 2013
    Oh yeah this is what ive been waiting for PAAAATCH TIIIIIIIIME!!!!! :D
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    almost 3.8 GB prepatch today :D

Over 5GB for me :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• jshignjshign Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patch downloading...I hope we can play as Liberated Borg Romulans....

And Klingons from the beginning

And...and... :p

Dance!
    Klingons: Today, is a good day to die.
    Federation: Today, no one needs to die.
    Romulans: Today is a good day for somebody else to die.
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    From the size of the pre patch, patch notes might read like War & Peace :P
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A pre patch for the patch, my god :eek:
    GwaoHAD.png
    edited April 2013
    brigadooom wrote: »
    From the size of the pre patch, patch notes might read like War & Peace :P

well might aswell get my glasses and some brandy and stoke my fireplace get my favorite lounge coat and my shriners style fez hat and slump into my leather chair :D
  • joshl7889joshl7889 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    my patching froze 62% into it
    *Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
    *Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
    *Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    joshl7889 wrote: »
    my patching froze 62% into it

Same here, stopped at 62%, and now, after restarting, it just sits at 0.0%. Bloody good day for the pre-patching to go on a strike, eh?? :D
  • joshl7889joshl7889 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    otowi wrote: »
    Same here, stopped at 62%, and now, after restarting, it just sits at 0.0%. Bloody good day for the pre-patching to go on a strike, eh?? :D

aint that the truth. guess this just means when they DO do the maintinence, im going to have a massive patch to do lol
    *Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
    *Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
    *Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
  • otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah, massive patching dead ahead Captain. Go to yellow alert!!
  • shapeywhelmshapeywhelm Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yup patch server looks to be dead.
  • raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got about a megabyte of data then it stopped for me.
  • jshignjshign Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm starting to wonder who let Kirk talk to the patching computer. I swear, that man loves to talk computers to death.

(Sorry, I've been watching the show from the first episode of Enterprise onward...up to "Bread and Circuses"...

I think I'll be at this for a while.)
    Klingons: Today, is a good day to die.
    Federation: Today, no one needs to die.
    Romulans: Today is a good day for somebody else to die.
    edited April 2013
    got to 62% aswell and the patch stopped so im gonna wait till maintenence then patch up since the pre patch is broken
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got 62% into the pre patch and bam, dead as a dodo. :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    messahla wrote: »
    got to 62% aswell and the patch stopped so im gonna wait till maintenence then patch up since the pre patch is broken
    that's assuming, of course, that the actual patching won't be just as broken :P
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.