test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

disconnected from server after patch (Resolved)

Comments

• vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    zykurai wrote: »
    At least you got a job :P

This is a tough time of year to be with out work.

I work several jobs to make ends meet myself. A bit burnt out to be honest. Looking forward to blowing things up real soon. It's good therapy :o
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• ryeman1ryeman1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    haveing the same prob being kick`t from game all so probs with my project http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/maneye/Capturehghg.jpg

love this game and thanks for wot you have done and i no it about money but to keep people wonting to pay money thing must chag i would speed a lot more than i have if it was not for bugs and broken parts to the game iam happy with wot you are doing which is why i have stay`d so far but saying that iam not spending more money till i think iam geting something for it:eek: :eek::eek: so far i feel i should of spent over ?70 on something eles rather than wot i did was spending it on this game and so far have got no ship or the crystles to get one in that way i feel you are grabing owr money rather than try to give us something for it....:eek: but that said this is a grate game and i like playing and i hope for some time to i hope this prob gets sort out maneye
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The engineers are working as fast as they can on a fix that can be implemented. Hopefully we'll have that fix pushed to Holodeck very soon (it may not require downtime, but can't say for sure yet).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Awesome... Once again, thanks for letting us know and keeping us updated! ;)
  • ivannanukeivannanuke Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Can I suggest you do more tests before putting a patch live, even ghost clients to stress the server load over all the clusters.

Now I am sure can come to an arrangement of compensation /Quark mode on...
    PROUD TO PLAY THIS GAME MINUS TO GIVING ANY INCOME TO CRYPTIC
  • thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same problem here...
  • zyhark#1465 zyhark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is a tough time of year to be with out work.

I work several jobs to make ends meet myself. A bit burnt out to be honest. Looking forward to blowing things up real soon. It's good therapy :o

I'm actually heading back to college in January anyway, and moved back in with my mom to not have to pay rent while going to school. But yea it's been hard to find work for me.
  • sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The engineers are working as fast as they can on a fix that can be implemented. Hopefully we'll have that fix pushed to Holodeck very soon (it may not require downtime, but can't say for sure yet).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

cure space broken but loaded infected space and gorn minefield
  • perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Just asking because in the only other game I have installed I am playing a tank like a starship. I keep expecting x4 DHC to fire and obliterate the enemy..

Any chance of something offline can be implemented that then updates the information to the server when its back up. I am guessing the Web Based doffing will be offline the same time as server? Pity.

I can handle scheduled downtime but with new seasons and other updates there is a lot more unscheduled downtime.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I've lost count how many times I've been disconnected.... I've even been disconnected while logging in.

And with it happening so much during the Tour.... I lost about 750K EC... :mad:
  • dontliketolosedontliketolose Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Not does it only disconnect you a record number of times, but it can also trap you in you location in the zeta to alpha and beta areas of Cardassian space. Worst patch for forcing people to beta test, thank goodness I joined when you made it free to play, but if you joined today there would be no other regard but to say, "Worst Online Game ever made by those who don't know how to program." :mad: :(:confused: for those beta testing it live for you.
    edited November 2012
    Really should make tomatoes more usable in cardboard...
  • dr3amca1ch3rdr3amca1ch3r Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fadmbambam wrote: »
    I've lost count how many times I've been disconnected.... I've even been disconnected while logging in.

i thought the same, also missed out on craft time during the outage too
  • joker13874joker13874 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I lost many Dilithum and Energy Credits.......
    Veri Very Very Very Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.confederazionestellareitaliana.com
    Premade Pvp Falchi Tricolori
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcanoxerarcanoxer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Disconnects all the time. :(

Time for a Servercluster Upgrade?
  • olivia211olivia211 Member Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I stopped logging in about 25 minutes ago. Call it me being one less person tapping the server while they get a fix in.
    No, I am not who you think I am. I am someone different. I am instead a banana.
    edited November 2012
    :(Bla...Bla..Bla...Bug...Bug...Bug...Bla...Bla..Bla:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wcnwzrdwcnwzrd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    for those of you having an issue. Try a force verify. Was having the same issue and after verify been online for over and hour now
  • dranaldranal Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I got DC'd 3 times in about 30 minutes this morning. I just gave up. I hope they fix this today.
  • sparhawksparhawk Member Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited November 2012

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Thanks for the update.
    edited November 2012
    wcnwzrd wrote: »
    for those of you having an issue. Try a force verify. Was having the same issue and after verify been online for over and hour now

Interesting. I'll keep that in mind next time I get disconnected. Though personally I've been on for about 20 minutes now so hopefully, for me anyway, the problem is resolved.

Of course my knowledge of this stuff says otherwise, but I remain hopeful :)
  • hammerpthammerpt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nice work! amazing patch... i can't play...continous disconnections...
  • peter1z9peter1z9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Same problem here-US Great lakes region.

Maybe the server hamsters died again? They need new ones to turn the wheels and keep the server running. :P
    "Our Bugs are working as intended" - Cryptic
    edited November 2012
    peter1z9 wrote: »
    Same problem here-US Great lakes region.

Maybe the server hamsters died again? They need new ones to turn the wheels and keep the server running. :P

Haven't you heard? They upgraded to rabbits :P
    edited November 2012
    The STO server is NOT to be used for personal downloading :)
  • jayjaxhdjayjaxhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    fadmbambam wrote: »

my number of disconnection are 24 times and i like when i say goodbye and disconnected. :D
    edited November 2012
    PW maybe u just need to use the "FORCE"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathspace1221qdeathspace1221q Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    zykurai wrote: »
    Haven't you heard? They upgraded to rabbits :P

i was dropt out of surver nou 40 times they hef to fix it or kill the update
  • gstamo01gstamo01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ivannanuke wrote: »
    Can I suggest you do more tests before putting a patch live, even ghost clients to stress the server load over all the clusters.

Now I am sure can come to an arrangement of compensation /Quark mode on...

Cryptic will not be dictated to by Logic Checkers. :D
    You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online! :D
  • jayjaxhdjayjaxhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Good old days so much fun ( before zen )
    edited November 2012
    :D...1 Bug, 2 Bug, 3 Bug, 4 Bug, 5 Bug.......1978546 Bug, 1978547 Bug, 1978548 Bug...:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.