test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

disconnected from server after patch (Resolved)

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    kytho74656kytho74656 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Definitely Brandon and Team...since I do not know all of your names, you are all important in this fight against the Tribbles. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. May the weekend NOT have any issues, so that you all may enjoy the down time. :) Peace.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    treffell wrote: »
    "From a professional"

lol

yeah , one that CAPS wordsw for emphasis like 1940 propaganda writing

its like your , la la, oh hi mr progfeesional and he say , oh hi GLAD to SEE you

lol

i am a professional too and i think your reasoning is inaccurate

taste food before you serve it

not a hard concept
    Issues like this one can't be easily found in a limited test. A test server will only have a fraction of the load of the real server. This issue seems to be related to server load.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    kytho74656kytho74656 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    treffell wrote: »
    "From a professional"

lol

yeah , one that CAPS wordsw for emphasis like 1940 propaganda writing

its like your , la la, oh hi mr progfeesional and he say , oh hi GLAD to SEE you

lol

i am a professional too and i think your reasoning is inaccurate

taste food before you serve it

not a hard concept

I didn't post that to emphasize anything, other than the point I was trying to make. But, if you must bash me, then feel free...I won't lose any sleep over it. I was simply saying that the folks who work these 'back-side' servers are doing the best they can do, on the fly, at the time, and while we are enjoying the work they created. The inaccuracy isn't beyond the scope of what can and does happen from time to time. I work with security systems, they are not an instant thing when you cannot take it off-line to implement. And, most systems operate in the same manner when online...it IS a hard concept for those who do not work these things every day. But, there again, everyone is entitled to their opinions and views. If you feel the need to bash me, then feel free. I won't stop you. I ALWAYS savor my food....from the first bite, to my very last. Have a nice night...now go play STO, since it is working again. :)
  • Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2012
    Marking this resolved :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.